Jim Wallace of GOAL addresses Massachusetts HD.4420. July 12, 2023.

We need to start primarying every Massachusetts Democrat that supports this kid of bullshit, even if it’s a “worse” candidate.
Most run unopposed and the system is stacked against any opponents.

The public doesn't know or care about abuses by leadership in the state house.

Although I agree with you, let me explain what that rep meant by using a real example from the 1998 law.

A rep that I know personally for lots of years told me that the speaker told him and others that if they didn't vote for the 1998 GCA that there would be retribution. He doesn't support 2A but when he read it, he told me that he couldn't vote for it. He voted against it. Prior to the vote, he had a nice office on the 3rd floor, a fair number of staffers and sat on a few committees (they get extra money for this).

After he voted NO, I paid a visit to the state house to see him again. They moved him to a basement office in a corridor where most of the lights were non-functioning, I needed my flashlight to find my way (not kidding). They gutted his budget for staff and removed him from some committees. This affected his ability to function efficiently and reduced his paycheck.

That's what happens to reps/sens who buck the speaker/senate president. It's very real. Politics is a very dirty job!!
This has to be some of the best insight yet as to what we are up against.

It is scary when you get a real life view of how corrupt most of our politicians are. :(

It is scary when you get a real life view of how corrupt most of our politicians are. :(
Yet, so many people go running to these folks to solve every single problem under the sun. The pols are only happy to use our money to cement their power and reach over their subjects.

It can even be worse than that.

A personal friend was a state senator and decided to run for senate president against the incumbent. He told me that he was threatened with physical harm by said incumbent. IIRC, he was also punished. A few years later he left the senate and ran for higher office.

I want Trump to take back the white house.
And then punish my state of Massachusetts and withhold ALL FEDERAL FUNDS Indefinitely. Punish this state hard. Same with NY, NJ , CA

Make things miserable, not 1 red cent for anything. And constantly give reasons.

We have been under attack for so long and we've done nothing wrong. It's sickening. There should be consequences.

BTW, if nobody stands up... it will only continue to get worse.
I agree, they started it and the longer we "comply" with the Left's illegal BS the more they are encouraged. These Leftist Pols need to be looking over their shoulders and suffering consequences for their attacks on us and The Constitution and The BoR's.

Yup, it's the Donald or bust. I'm not convinced Biden will make it to the election, the Dems are in a panic over his failing cognitive abilities.
If Biden is going to collapse, look for them to first boot Kamala and replace her with Newsom. That's the indicator that Biden's going to be removed. Kamala is too unlikeable (and no one's afraid of her like they were of Hillary) to get the top slot.

If Biden is going to collapse, look for them to first boot Kamala and replace her with Newsom. That's the indicator that Biden's going to be removed. Kamala is too unlikeable (and no one's afraid of her like they were of Hillary) to get the top slot.
You are correct, Joe will have a "medical emergency" and be deemed unable to run for re-election and Kamala will suffer a similar fate.

I almost gave your comment a like. Thankfully I read it twice.
You should stop watching the fake news media, the propaganda has seeped into your brain. You could benefit from a nice long walk in the woods and maybe a camping trip

Maybe read it a 3rd time? I'm not sure what the fake media had to do with it. I saw him in action, supporting folks that couldn't win and obsessed over prez race 2020. Whether he actually won in 2020 made no difference to most folks. He should have dropped the issue and beat Dumbo and his crime family.
Why would he debate when he has a commanding lead? Trump is a great debater, do you remember him destroying McCain, Jeb Bush and Hillary in 2016?

He doesn't debate. As much as I prefer him to any dem, he's an a**hole who got a lot less done than we give him credit for. The Rs had it all in 2016-18, and they squandered it whining about Obama care, which it turns out people like, whether it's right or wrong.

They could have passed a national carry bill with no registration, crime bill, more wall, and so much more. But they spent too much time on oblamacare. Now all they seem to care about is abortion. I don't like abortion any more than anybody else, but a)there's another side of the argument and b)people don't want bans. Have you ever spoken to more than a few women about this topic?

So, you take the "moral high ground" and then the demons win and you get nothing. Is that really smart? Self righteous folks on the right aren't any better than self righteous folks on the left, because they enable the left to ruin the country .

A personal friend was a state senator and decided to run for senate president against the incumbent. He told me that he was threatened with physical harm by said incumbent. IIRC, he was also punished. A few years later he left the senate and ran for higher office.
when ed markey first ran for congress, his desk in the hallway was part of his campaign ad ...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKjWNjnHRmo

modern day example: start watching what they're doing to diana dizoglio for attempting to audit the legislature

So sewage treatment plant worker???

Why would he debate when he has a commanding lead? Trump is a great debater, do you remember him destroying McCain, Jeb Bush and Hillary in 2016?

No. No I don't. I recall Jeb imploding all by himself acting like that old guy who yells at you when you cut across his lawn. McCain? Which McCain? When did he debate a McCain?

He called a lot of people funny names and that was enough. I'm not sure he did spectacular against Hillary. His debate style is rooted in 7th grade. His advantage is no one has the balls enough to just stand up to him and know that there are 25 others that will do the same. He bullied Congress that way as well. Mitch McConnell is his little B-word and he STILL gets boo'd at Trump rallies. The guy basically rolled over for anything theDonald wanted and he catches flack for it.

I'm NOT calling Trump Hitler but you can clearly see how a Hitler comes to power controlling a very vocal minority of people. Good people just are afraid to get ostracised so they don't go against the bully. Then no one goes against the bully. Somehow, people rally around him.

It's not a funny bit and he was being mean, but John Mullaney's "horse in the hospital" bit was spot on. LOL

This is a call for every pro-gun American to join the fight by calling Walter Timilty the chairman of the Joint Committee on Public Safety and Homeland Security which is where this bill currently resides. Call Senator Walter F. Timilty at 617-722-1643 and demand he opposes HD 4420.
I just took this advice.

Got a VERY nice guy, who explained everything in a calm voice, and very informative. Here is what he said:

• not a bill yet
  • author is chair of judiciary
  • house adopted order, only then chose to send to judiciary
  • sent to public safety & homeland security
  • senate sent it back to the house, because things are not happening in the right order, etc.
  • and again, this is a "document", and not even a bill yet
  • this needs to follow rules and procedures for doing things when at this time of the year

For some reason I can't seem to open up the specifics of this legislation. Does anyone know if this has anything included that will no longer allow compliant guns to be mailed in from out of state to an FFL dealer?

For some reason I can't seem to open up the specifics of this legislation. Does anyone know if this has anything included that will no longer allow compliant guns to be mailed in from out of state to an FFL dealer?
Kinda. It's discussed quite thoroughly in the megathread

Back
Top Bottom