• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

APPROVED FIREARMS ROSTER 12/2023 Staccato C2

ya carrying a big gun with huge capacity is such fun in Florida.

Tourists......

everyone I know is carrying something small, light and concealable; Sig P365s are prevalent in my neighborhood, as well as smaller guns chambered in .380
To each their own. You can carry whatever you want. That is why it is called the land of the free, not the land I follow everyone else.

I have seen people post on 1911 forum that they EDC a 5 inch steel 1911. Doesn’t sound very comfortable in hot weather but to each his own

How do you people dress to conceal a full sized frame in FL?

Plus, I have a custom Duluth sling that Proteq Custom made a few years back-- That I also use

Plus, I have a custom Duluth sling that Proteq Custom made a few years back-- That I also use
I could never use that it would print on my like crazy. I'd have to wear super baggy clothes for it to work

How do you people dress to conceal a full sized frame in FL?

When you are a bigger guy, its not hard. I can have a 6" X-frame on my 4'clock IWB and my spare tire for a mack truck covers it up. The only giveaway is I am suddenly wearing suspenders to keep the 4.5 lbs of steel from dragging my pants to my ankles with every step.

What muzzle brake do you have on there? I just picked up the MPX and been having difficulties finding a good muzzle brake that fits the stock thread.
If suggest a 3 lug attachment (perm installed of course) that's what I have on mine. Ma compliant

I actually have this brand new Griffin armorment mpx tri lug for sale if interested. Let me know

Screenshot_20240220_050418_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20240220_050410_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
From what we've seen so far of the new law... we may all need to start caring about the list
Still don't care, never will. I'm still not going to predicate choices based on compliance. There's always a way around it. Worst case the new lawrz will just make it way more annoying.

Given that it is a tri-lug adapter and not a muzzle brake, does it create more recoil? Sorry, a bit new to this!
Quite possibly but your options are limited with a 13.5mm thread. My MPX-k barrel is no shorter then a glock 17 barrel but with a buttstock attached to it it's very soft shooting

Sounds like the Fudd that tried to lecture me at the range in the Fall about my glocks being illegal while he loaded up his 17rd XMacro mags. Unlike him, I kept my trap shut.
A fudd shooting an xmacro?!?! He must have lost a bet.

Where was his 1911 or p226.

Back
Top Bottom