• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

APPROVED FIREARMS ROSTER 12/2023 Staccato C2

It’s illegal to own a gun that’s not on the list, duh…I’ve been edumacted by tons of gunshop employee's and it’s been confirmed by multiple policeman…
Sounds like the Fudd that tried to lecture me at the range in the Fall about my glocks being illegal while he loaded up his 17rd XMacro mags. Unlike him, I kept my trap shut.

I don't like paying the extra tax on stuff that is not on the list, lol. Plus, locating what I want is a pain.

Sounds like the Fudd that tried to lecture me at the range in the Fall about my glocks being illegal while he loaded up his 17rd XMacro mags. Unlike him, I kept my trap shut.
I keep waiting for glocks to make the list so i can buy a gen 3 or gen 4, you must have a gen 1?
Problem is someone new to NES might actually believe that.
problem is a ton of people believe what they hear at gun shops and from the police…

Last edited:
Because when I go to Florida, I can carry 16 rounds. Plus, if I carry only eight rounds, it will be 1911 .45.
ya carrying a big gun with huge capacity is such fun in Florida.

Tourists......

everyone I know is carrying something small, light and concealable, Sig P365's are popular in my neighborhood as well as smaller guns chambered in .380

Back
Top Bottom