Jim Wallace of GOAL addresses Massachusetts HD.4420. July 12, 2023.

Many thanks. When I'm out of this shithole I will maintain my GOAL membership.

Its not about being or moving to a better state and saying FU.....its about working together to say FU to the a**h*** states as much as we all can.

The country needs to support us more than ever now....otherwise....someday.....this shit will be at their door.

Yup, this will be pushed at the national level some day. IMO, as I have said before, this is all a test for future regulations in addition to frucking us over in MA. They are seeing what they can get away with and what will stand, it is being done here because they can get it passed (here) because, IMO, the majority of our state legislature is not that smart - they don't understand and don't try to understand these proposed regulations (or the existing ones), and they just hate guns.

This is what happens in the end when you continuously compromise! Granted, the SCOTUS was stacked against us until Trump became President. Up until then, our rights were being taken away inch by inch because the leaders of our cause thought it was the best thing to do instead of an all out fight! When you give an inch, they will take a mile, and that's what's being attempted now! So from now on, I hope that the lesson has been learned that there should be zero compromise when it comes to anybody's Constitutional rights!

So true! Although Trump could have won in 2020, and he lost us the Senate in 2022, and almost the House, with his immature temper tantrums and choosing blind loyalty over logic, he did save the 2nd Amendment with his SCOTUS choices, and for that I will be forever grateful. Now, however, let's actually pick a sane candidate who isn't an octogenarian! Tim Scott, just saying! He embodies the American dream and accessed opportunity, and didn't just whine like racist, left wing Karens in the suburbs! How about DeSantis/Scott or Haley/Scott! Winnah!

I wish I was a lawyer. Wish we can put a stop to all this illegal anti-constitution stuff.

Wish we could sue to stop this crazy Maura lesbian in her spot.

No idea why she wants to destroy massachusetts.

It really sucks we don't have the Freedom to Vote.

Dr. SHIVA has proven in the court of law the Elections in Massachusetts are Rigged.

Mass Residents do not have the right to Vote. The elections are Rigged. It's a Fact

I wish I was a lawyer. Wish we can put a stop to all this illegal anti-constitution stuff.

Wish we could sue to stop this crazy Maura lesbian in her spot.

No idea why she wants to destroy massachusetts.

It really sucks we don't have the Freedom to Vote.

Dr. SHIVA has proven in the court of law the Elections in Massachusetts are Rigged.

Mass Residents do not have the right to Vote. The elections are Rigged. It's a Fact
So you just wasted a shit ton of money because you have no standing for this bill that has not become law. The act of putting forward this bill is protected under the MA state constitution, congratz, you just paid off the anti gun lawyers.

Got an email from a gun shop about looking for litigants for a gun complaint and I assume this is what it's for. You can sue all you want, but unfortunately without standing it's worthless.

Best thing to do is reach out to your reps, let them know you won't be voting for them again- they have no idea how you voted.

listening to jim in his calm, eloquent manner is something i'd rather do than have some loudmouth yelling in my face trying to sway my opinion. being ignorant and boisterous gets people nowhere, they won't even listen. i know i don't when yelling is involved. in fact i just tune it out.

but this is serious now. we are lucky to have this man working with us. people listen and respect jim on the other side for his demeanor. they maybe don't agree with him but i'm confident they at least listen to what he is saying. jim is the man you want starting and being involved in those conversations. we need to listen closer to what he's saying ourselves.

yep. we need a deep, george soros pocket on our side, for sure. but little donations work also.
IMHO the yelling, protests and general public misbehavior, even to criminal levels from the left gets them noticed and accepted.
We may need to learn from them eventually.

You get more with sugar than vinegar.

Come across as an angry brute and whoever you're talking to is going to smile and tell you to go f*** yourself.
Not once in any position in life or job have I ever conceded to a powerless angry brute yelling at me, and I doubt anyone here has either. The legislator's aren't much different.
I understand that but can you honestly say that being nice and polite to someone that has already 100% decided on this crap bill is gonna change their mind?

So you just wasted a shit ton of money because you have no standing for this bill that has not become law. The act of putting forward this bill is protected under the MA state constitution, congratz, you just paid off the anti gun lawyers.

Got an email from a gun shop about looking for litigants for a gun complaint and I assume this is what it's for. You can sue all you want, but unfortunately without standing it's worthless.

Best thing to do is reach out to your reps, let them know you won't be voting for them again- they have no idea how you voted.
I would love to. But I have Zero faith in them. I think they are all crooks. These are the same people who think the 2020 election was fair and honest. And probably think orange man bad. I hate this state. It's loaded with corruption. They are literally going to give illegals the right to vote. They will not stop celebrating illegals driving and voting. It's ass backwards.

What does a phone call to a local state representative sound like ?

I will call, would love to know some talking points that would be effective

I want Trump to take back the white house.
And then punish my state of Massachusetts and withhold ALL FEDERAL FUNDS Indefinitely. Punish this state hard. Same with NY, NJ , CA

Make things miserable, not 1 red cent for anything. And constantly give reasons.

We have been under attack for so long and we've done nothing wrong. It's sickening. There should be consequences.

BTW, if nobody stands up... it will only continue to get worse.

What does a phone call to a local state representative sound like ?

I will call, would love to know some talking points that would be effective
I just called Timilty and the guy that answered was polite as was I ,told him I opposed hd4420 as should the senator,how it was an attack on law abiding citizens and does nothing to stop criminals,how MA is already one of the safest for gun violence etc. He said they have got alot of calls bout it.

So true! Although Trump could have won in 2020, and he lost us the Senate in 2022, and almost the House, with his immature temper tantrums and choosing blind loyalty over logic, he did save the 2nd Amendment with his SCOTUS choices, and for that I will be forever grateful. Now, however, let's actually pick a sane candidate who isn't an octogenarian! Tim Scott, just saying! He embodies the American dream and accessed opportunity, and didn't just whine like racist, left wing Karens in the suburbs! How about DeSantis/Scott or Haley/Scott! Winnah!
You're delusional if you think any of those people will make it past the debate stage.

I understand that but can you honestly say that being nice and polite to someone that has already 100% decided on this crap bill is gonna change their mind?
The nice and polite part isn’t for the gun-grabbers, it’s for the impartials in the back of the room.

But yeah, at some point it’s time to acknowledge it doesn’t work.

Your rep friend who is supporting it out of fear is spineless.
Although I agree with you, let me explain what that rep meant by using a real example from the 1998 law.

A rep that I know personally for lots of years told me that the speaker told him and others that if they didn't vote for the 1998 GCA that there would be retribution. He doesn't support 2A but when he read it, he told me that he couldn't vote for it. He voted against it. Prior to the vote, he had a nice office on the 3rd floor, a fair number of staffers and sat on a few committees (they get extra money for this).

After he voted NO, I paid a visit to the state house to see him again. They moved him to a basement office in a corridor where most of the lights were non-functioning, I needed my flashlight to find my way (not kidding). They gutted his budget for staff and removed him from some committees. This affected his ability to function efficiently and reduced his paycheck.

That's what happens to reps/sens who buck the speaker/senate president. It's very real. Politics is a very dirty job!!

there are no teeth behind the "f around and find out" comment. As he stated, the law will be passed, it will take years to get it through the courts in pieces. The dems know this. They expect the majority of the 600k gun owners to move to other states and then they ( the Ma**h*** dems) really win.

And that is what will happen.

Nobody is getting violent over this bill even if its passed.

So really, it's just time to pack up and move to a more free state or live under the oppression until this potentially is overturned by scouts.

You don't seriously believe any of these asshats will be voted out of office over this and the bill is squashed to the law overturned do you?

It will be fn to watch the violent crime skyrocket in this communist state after all the law abiding citizens leave.

But we should all plan to move to the same state into their biggest cities to turn the state government(s) gun friendly.

Although I agree with you, let me explain what that rep meant by using a real example from the 1998 law.

A rep that I know personally for lots of years told me that the speaker told him and others that if they didn't vote for the 1998 GCA that there would be retribution. He doesn't support 2A but when he read it, he told me that he couldn't vote for it. He voted against it. Prior to the vote, he had a nice office on the 3rd floor, a fair number of staffers and sat on a few committees (they get extra money for this).

After he voted NO, I paid a visit to the state house to see him again. They moved him to a basement office in a corridor where most of the lights were non-functioning, I needed my flashlight to find my way (not kidding). They gutted his budget for staff and removed him from some committees. This affected his ability to function efficiently and reduced his paycheck.

That's what happens to reps/sens who buck the speaker/senate president. It's very real. Politics is a very dirty job!!

Yes, it is, and when the dirt (mental instability) of a disgusting politician turns into the oppression of their constituency and all others concerned, there should be expensive (for them) and dire consequences.

I almost gave your comment a like. Thankfully I read it twice.
You should stop watching the fake news media, the propaganda has seeped into your brain. You could benefit from a nice long walk in the woods and maybe a camping trip

We need to start primarying every Massachusetts Democrat that supports this kid of bullshit, even if it’s a “worse” candidate.

Back
Top Bottom