Jim Wallace of GOAL addresses Massachusetts HD.4420. July 12, 2023.

Jim Wallace of GOAL addresses Massachusetts HD.4420. July 12, 2023
The Massachusetts Speaker of the House has launched new legislation we are calling: "The Lawful Citizens Imprisonment Act" .

View: https://youtu.be/2pTu04WD1Sw

TAKE ACTION - Call The Officials!

This is a call for every pro-gun American to join the fight by calling Walter Timilty the chairman of the Joint Committee on Public Safety and Homeland Security which is where this bill currently resides. Call Senator Walter F. Timilty at 617-722-1643 and demand he opposes HD 4420.

Last edited:
This is what happens in the end when you continuously compromise! Granted, the SCOTUS was stacked against us until Trump became President. Up until then, our rights were being taken away inch by inch because the leaders of our cause thought it was the best thing to do instead of an all out fight! When you give an inch, they will take a mile, and that's what's being attempted now! So from now on, I hope that the lesson has been learned that there should be zero compromise when it comes to anybody's Constitutional rights!

This is what happens in the end when you continuously compromise! Granted, the SCOTUS was stacked against us until Trump became President. Up until then, our rights were being taken away inch by inch because the leaders of our cause thought it was the best thing to do instead of an all out fight! When you give an inch, they will take a mile, and that's what's being attempted now! So from now on, I hope that the lesson has been learned that there should be zero compromise when it comes to anybody's Constitutional rights!
Compromise? neutrality? ask the low countries how that worked out in 1940

This is getting like how it was 250 years ago -

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman... " - Thomas Paine "The Crisis"

It's too bad these people are so rabidly against firearms that they're willing to jeopardise their own familys safety. They just might find out that their loved ones are not safe. from something they had nothing to do with. I can picture it happening. Will this be the spark that touches off the powder keg? As it was said in another thread, the listening tour was a waste of time because the bill was already drafted.

Can someone please explain to me how a "be nice and polite" letter, email or phone call is gonna change anyone of these politicians minds? My rep got 5 stars from a gun grab organization, you think a couple hundred emails is gonna change her mind? Nope. I can see not flipping out on them, but this bill is gonna pass easily, they will hash it out in courts for years using our tax dollars to fight us all the way.

Can someone please explain to me how a "be nice and polite" letter, email or phone call is gonna change anyone of these politicians minds? My rep got 5 stars from a gun grab organization, you think a couple hundred emails is gonna change her mind? Nope. I can see not flipping out on them, but this bill is gonna pass easily, they will hash it out in courts for years using our tax dollars to fight us all the way.
You get more with sugar than vinegar.

Come across as an angry brute and whoever you're talking to is going to smile and tell you to go f*** yourself.
Not once in any position in life or job have I ever conceded to a powerless angry brute yelling at me, and I doubt anyone here has either. The legislator's aren't much different.

TAKE ACTION - Call The Officials!

This is a call for every pro-gun American to join the fight by calling Walter Timilty the chairman of the Joint Committee on Public Safety and Homeland Security which is where this bill currently resides. Call Senator Walter F. Timilty at 617-722-1643 and demand he opposes HD 4420.

Last edited:
That has been and is the current plan by the majority of politicans and it’s not just Firearms. It’s free speech, control of your own health, your money etc. Specific to firearms going back to one of the original presentations by MomsDemand that I got a sneak peek at, the outlined the approach that they would not make aggressive progress rather pitiful/push with politicians a over aggressive legal legislation with the knowledge they would get some. Sort of like someone saying don’t come into my personal space, so they step in 6 inches and then claim they didn’t mean that and back up 5. Little by little they will claim it.

Linsky is just the pawn here. They know he will get beat up for proposing crazy legislation but also that 10-30% will get by all in the name of “If we don’t keep on creating these safe gun laws this crime/violence will come here”

It’s a masterful approach. One has to wonder why GOAL doesn’t do that. Instead they are only a reactive, running around after the fact the building is on fire. That is one critique I have of them and a few other groups. Instead of waiting until the sh*t hits the fan, raise money and go after the politicians , pro firearm owner legislation etc. I really don’t see any of that. It’s not just in Mass either the same is occurring in NH ME etc.

I called several reps whom I am friends with and each one, aside from one that said they had to support his for fear of political retribution, said this has support to move forward and it is being done now because most voters are worn out and not interested in understanding what the legislation means. Sad but true.

Can someone please explain to me how a "be nice and polite" letter, email or phone call is gonna change anyone of these politicians minds?
listening to jim in his calm, eloquent manner is something i'd rather do than have some loudmouth yelling in my face trying to sway my opinion. being ignorant and boisterous gets people nowhere, they won't even listen. i know i don't when yelling is involved. in fact i just tune it out.

but this is serious now. we are lucky to have this man working with us. people listen and respect jim on the other side for his demeanor. they maybe don't agree with him but i'm confident they at least listen to what he is saying. jim is the man you want starting and being involved in those conversations. we need to listen closer to what he's saying ourselves.

Probably because they do not have unlimited money like the marxist groups do.
yep. we need a deep, george soros pocket on our side, for sure. but little donations work also.

I called several reps whom I am friends with and each one, aside from one that said they had to support his for fear of political retribution, said this has support to move forward and it is being done now because most voters are worn out and not interested in understanding what the legislation means. Sad but true.
Your rep friend who is supporting it out of fear is spineless.

If he said it, I’m sending $ south as a long time former member.

That is exactly what we all should have been hearing for years now.
Wonder what his dry cleaning gets billed at? 😂
Many thanks. When I'm out of this shithole I will maintain my GOAL membership.

Its not about being or moving to a better state and saying FU.....its about working together to say FU to the a**h*** states as much as we all can.

The country needs to support us more than ever now....otherwise....someday.....this shit will be at their door.

Back
Top Bottom