Jay Severin caller.

Today before leaving for my silat class I heard a nice lady offer to train Jay Severin free of charge for the Ma. Pistol permit class. Her name was Lynne.

I imagine it must have been out Lynne , no ?

Severin seemed fairly gracious about it & said he can hit COM at 50 feet , but I was a bit surprized he didn't say : Thanks I have one.

it would be nice if he &/or Mike Graham put a few good words in on the Ma. shooters, this site , and our unconstitutional police chief May Issue system.

Today before leaving for my silat class I heard a nice lady offer to train Jay Severin free of charge for the Ma. Pistol permit class. Her name was Lynne.

I imagine it must have been out Lynne , no ?

Severin seemed fairly gracious about it & said he can hit COM at 50 feet , but I was a bit surprized he didn't say : Thanks I have one.

it would be nice if he &/or Mike Graham put a few good words in on the Ma. shooters, this site , and our unconstitutional police chief May Issue system.

Yes fubar, that was me. He just passed papers on his home in MA last week, so I didn't think he had time to get signed up for a course yet. What the hell, I'll give him a Home Firearms Safety course and get to say I taught Jay Severin. [wink] Ofcourse I'll tell him about NES. He'll find out in due time what it's like to be a gun owner in this state.

Well you are a good person.

I vote , I shoot , I write a few letters, and try to gently enlighten my friends , but your single phone call may have done more just last night than anything I have done in total.

Even if he does nothing to follow up it was nice to hear your voice to go with your posting.

Wow, that was great! I was listening to that show yesterday also,congratulations Lynne on getting to talk to Jay. I hope he talks more about the stupid laws in this state.

I don't think that Jay is "trainable"! [laugh] [rolleyes]

He's a typical "know it all", and I'm sure if he takes you up on the offer you'll have your hands full with his attitude.

In Sag Harbor, NY where he lived, I'm sure he had no trouble getting the local judge to sign off on his permit (for other readers' info - he does own one or more guns) . . . he's in for a real "treat" when he learns what hoops he has to jump thru to get a LTC here!

I don't think that Jay is "trainable"! [laugh] [rolleyes]

He's a typical "know it all", and I'm sure if he takes you up on the offer you'll have your hands full with his attitude.

I'm not so sure about that Len. When he doesn't know something about the subject, he says so. He didn't know he had to take a safety course to get his license here. It was hard to hear him, but I'm pretty sure he said that.

And fubar...don't sell what you do short dear one. Every little bit helps in the long run (and yes, I know, it's been a looooooong freeking run and the tape across the finish line isn't in sight as yet).

Lynne, since you brought it up . . .

My dear, you'll have to tape the written material to your breasts to keep his attention during the course.

He's also full of himself, and a self-proclaimed womanizer.

Good luck my dear!

Lynne, since you brought it up . . .

My dear, you'll have to tape the written material to your breasts to keep his attention during the course.

He's also full of himself, and a self-proclaimed womanizer.

Good luck my dear!

[laugh2] [laugh2] I'm too old for him luv. [wink] (and Ed will probably be with me. [wink] )

I don't think your age is a factor. Anyone with boobies gets his undivided and drooling attention!

Plus, this would be a good place for him to "plug" his show. After all we are all Republicans for the most part!!!

Plus, this would be a good place for him to "plug" his show. After all we are all Republicans for the most part!!!

I would guess that we have more independents than Rs or Ds. Maybe I should make a poll.

Edited to add:
Hmmm, I just tried startign a new thread, and didn't see an option for a poll, so I cancelled...

Independant , Republican , Libertarian , Conservative ... call it what you will as long as we all try to slow down the Democrat party from dismantling our culture and country.

Independant , Republican , Libertarian , Conservative ... call it what you will as long as we all try to slow down the Democrat party from dismantling our culture and country.

Agreed. I still think it would be interesting to see how our numbers break down. Not really useful for anything; just interesting.

I would guess that we have more independents than Rs or Ds. Maybe I should make a poll.

Edited to add:
Hmmm, I just tried startign a new thread, and didn't see an option for a poll, so I cancelled...
You should see "Post a Poll" in the Additional Options window.

I agree that Severin may be a womanizer & is sometimes full of himself, but what he does with other women is of no consequence to me. I'll let his wife/girlfriend(s) worry about that. I've enjoyed his show for the past 6 or 7 years. Sometimes I agree with him, & other times he aggravates the sh** out of me, but I usually tune in.

Good for you Lynne, for going above & beyond! If you need a hand keeping Jay under control, let me know. [wink]

Severin wishes he was a womanizer. Hubby listens to him, too, I can't stand him.

However, any time a shooter, even better, a woman shooter, gets on the air and makes good points is a plus for our side!

Back
Top Bottom