Killer of Patriot Prayer Guy - Aaron 'Jay' Danielson- was killed!!! '100% ANTIFA' Michael Forest Reinoehl is dead.

Get his phone, get his computer, see who he's called or texted or tweeted or emailed. I'll bet that there is a nice chain of information leading to others who deserve the evil eye of big brother watching them 24/7. This is more like cracking an egg than pulling something out by the roots. If the egg gets cracked just enough then everything will come spilling out. It will be interesting to see how far down the rabbit hole all of this goes. I really want Trump back in there to finish this job. At the very least we should have a comprehensive list of who the commies are for the safety of our communities.

Get his phone, get his computer, see who he's called or texted or tweeted or emailed. I'll bet that there is a nice chain of information leading to others who deserve the evil eye of big brother watching them 24/7. This is more like cracking an egg than pulling something out by the roots. If the egg gets cracked just enough then everything will come spilling out. It will be interesting to see how far down the rabbit hole all of this goes. I really want Trump back in there to finish this job. At the very least we should have a comprehensive list of who the commies are for the safety of our communities.
Pretty clear this guy didn't want to be taken alive either for intelligence purposes or to be a martyr. Hopefully he didn't have time to destroy his phone, computer, etc. Who paid his rent? Who own the house? The car he was running to? What had the neighbors seen. Mail, since USPS scans all mail going to an address, etc.

How did Vice find him? Did he reach out to Vice as a KKKlantifa friendly media outlet? Etc.

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1301731567501537288

First time in forever I can remember being gleeful hearing about a death. Maybe that is a sin and if so so be it. The blackpilling from some of you is appalling. This is a huge morale win for our side. Huge. We do not need any info from this guy, antifa's comms are all out in the open. Remember these guys were getting arrested for arson and such and released same day, they thought they could get away with murder.
Celebrate and if you don't want to celebrate the death celebrate the massive morale victory for us and morale loss for antifags. The tide has turned. And they are scared, scared for the future, scared for what the feds know about their past. Stop being Debbie downer pussies and be happy for once. America F'yeah.

A few thoughts from his sister.

EXCLUSIVE: 'I wouldn't say this counts as bad news.' Sister of Portland antifa gunman reacts to his death after he was shot dead by US Marshals, as she voices concern he'll become a martyr and an excuse for more violence and protests

I read the article and there was so much spin it gave me another friggin migraine . He was trained in "de-escalation" , spun, He allied with Antifags,,, " A loose collection of like minded people" ,,, And they are going to try and make this A-hole a saint and a rallying cry . I wonder how Burn Loot and Murder are going to use this, since he's not Black ? Paul

A few thoughts from his sister.

EXCLUSIVE: 'I wouldn't say this counts as bad news.' Sister of Portland antifa gunman reacts to his death after he was shot dead by US Marshals, as she voices concern he'll become a martyr and an excuse for more violence and protests

She's not wrong. A lifelong scumbag may now be anointed St. Michael of Reinoehl by Antifa.

I Googled for Antifa martyrs of the 1930s and instead came up with a Nazi martyr, Horst Wessel, who was a notorious street fighter.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. The more things change, the more they stay the same. First time I heard this was from a girl I knew back in the stone age. Funny how some memories persist.

4dvb5h.jpg

Last edited:
"As an aside, could you imagine how delighted 1960s KKK members would be if you describe to them what's happening in the US right now? 'Police have been murdering black people, and to express their anger...[checks notes]... white young people are going around burning down...[checks notes]... black and minority people's homes and businesses.'"

https://200proofliberals.blogspot.c...ZMBi6W3WMw7f_siv8cByCyWPa-EqRxeWTcSWP9JROevMc

True believer for the cause. I shed no tears but agree with previous posters we need info from the Criminals. Article in WSJ suggests Govt. needs to infiltrate and then declare them terrorists and use all laws to arrest, prosecute and imprison. Ann Coulter has a good article on Townhall.com pointing out that these Antifa/Anarchist clowns never pull this shit in Black neighborhoods because they know they could get their ass kicked, they pick white cities with Leftist Mayors. Trump should let the Dem Mayors watch their cities burn and not send in the Guard, Kurt Schlichter also has a good column in Townhall.com detailing why it would be a bad idea for Trump to send the Guard or Federal troops. After Trump is re-elected he won't have to worry about negative reaction if he does decide to kick Leftist ass.

New images show Antifa activist 'lying in wait' before fatal shooting of ARMED pro-Trump demonstrator in Portland - as warrant suggests prime suspect who was killed in police shootout 'bought gun from his own son'
  • Portland prosecutors on Friday released arrest warrant for deceased murder suspect Michael Reinoehl, 48
  • Reinoehl died during a shootout with US Marshals in Washington state on Thursday night
  • He was the prime suspect in Saturday's murder of right-wing activist Aaron Danielson, 39
  • Surveillance stills in the unsealed warrant show Reinoel apparently lying in wait for Danielson
  • Reinoehl, a self-described Antifa activist is seen lurking in parking garage alcove as Danielson passes
  • He then emerged onto the street to follow Danielson from behind, cops say in the warrant
  • Images also show that Danielson was carrying bear mace and a baton during the incident
  • Warrant reveals cops found an un-fired gun holstered in Danielson's waistband after he died
  • Police found text message from Reinoehl to his own son offering to trade marijuana for a gun
  • Reinoehl said in interview shortly before he died that he acted in self-defense during the incident
  • But witness who was with Danielson says the shooting was unprovoked

New images show Antifa activist 'lying in wait' before fatal shooting of ARMED pro-Trump demonstrator in Portland - as warrant suggests prime suspect who was killed in police shootout 'bought gun from his own son'
  • Portland prosecutors on Friday released arrest warrant for deceased murder suspect Michael Reinoehl, 48
  • Reinoehl died during a shootout with US Marshals in Washington state on Thursday night
  • He was the prime suspect in Saturday's murder of right-wing activist Aaron Danielson, 39
  • Surveillance stills in the unsealed warrant show Reinoel apparently lying in wait for Danielson
  • Reinoehl, a self-described Antifa activist is seen lurking in parking garage alcove as Danielson passes
  • He then emerged onto the street to follow Danielson from behind, cops say in the warrant
  • Images also show that Danielson was carrying bear mace and a baton during the incident
  • Warrant reveals cops found an un-fired gun holstered in Danielson's waistband after he died
  • Police found text message from Reinoehl to his own son offering to trade marijuana for a gun
  • Reinoehl said in interview shortly before he died that he acted in self-defense during the incident
  • But witness who was with Danielson says the shooting was unprovoked
Need more dead antifags

That is some amazing editorializing within a news story, even for the NYT.

He's "an antifa supporter", but the man he killed was "a member of a far-right group".

And no mention by NYT of the very incriminating video of him ambushing and killing the protester.

e4c5be9a68bf04b6c8b34ae718760c31

Back
Top Bottom