Killer of Patriot Prayer Guy - Aaron 'Jay' Danielson- was killed!!! '100% ANTIFA' Michael Forest Reinoehl is dead.

The reality is that the libertarian perspective cannot work when you have a majority of people that want to destroy your way of life and control you, and force you to believe in their way. So I'm going to fight for their freedom to crush me? Nah. They can f*** off.

The issue is that most of us want to just be left the f*** alone to be free.... That's apparently not allowed anymore. I could post 1000 examples but I'm exhausted.

I used to be libertarian, but now I want a jack booted empire of right wing fanatics to crush them.

Kidding. Kind of.

This is the dilemma, I am the same way. The problem is now it's not even about fine tuned political ideology, the thing even "softer" liberals are missing is that commies basically threaten everything, the entire system. We can't even have OPEN political discourse and discussion in this country anymore because the commies have "salted the venue" so to speak. Anything that is not in lockstep with their agenda, those people, those ideas, they seek to silence them. 30 years ago a conservative speaker on a college campus might be whined about by lefties or whatever, but they would be allowed to speak. Now they seek to just ban them from campus, etc. The problem is commies threaten everyone else who basically isn't a full blown commie.

Ironically lots of "progressives" don't even understand that these commies actually threaten their causes, whatever they might be, because they're too dense to figure it out. Like does anyone here think that if the US went full commie that they're going to cater to things like LGBTQ interests? Nope- they're going to get flushed, just like the rest of the useful idiots. Or in another aspect, they don't understand that the commies don't actually care about fast tracking their shit (and that it doesn't work, like they often prattle about how accepting gay people was accomplished that way, but that was bullshit, that happened on its own, organically, over a long ass period of time. )

If americans really want real discussion about (insert whatever issue here) you can't do it when there are leftist radicals in the room throwing around piss jugs and molotov
cocktails, and burning shit. Or leftists shouting people out of a room when someone has a dissenting idea or opinion.

This is the dilemma, I am the same way. The problem is now it's not even about fine tuned political ideology, the thing even "softer" liberals are missing is that commies basically threaten everything, the entire system. We can't even have OPEN political discourse and discussion in this country anymore because the commies have "salted the venue" so to speak. Anything that is not in lockstep with their agenda, those people, those ideas, they seek to silence them. 30 years ago a conservative speaker on a college campus might be whined about by lefties or whatever, but they would be allowed to speak. Now they seek to just ban them from campus, etc. The problem is commies threaten everyone else who basically isn't a full blown commie.

Ironically lots of "progressives" don't even understand that these commies actually threaten their causes, whatever they might be, because they're too dense to figure it out. Like does anyone here think that if the US went full commie that they're going to cater to things like LGBTQ interests? Nope- they're going to get flushed, just like the rest of the useful idiots. Or in another aspect, they don't understand that the commies don't actually care about fast tracking their shit (and that it doesn't work, like they often prattle about how accepting gay people was accomplished that way, but that was bullshit, that happened on its own, organically, over a long ass period of time. )

If americans really want real discussion about (insert whatever issue here) you can't do it when there are leftist radicals in the room throwing around piss jugs and molotov
cocktails, and burning shit. Or leftists shouting people out of a room when someone has a dissenting idea or opinion.
But given the Wuhan Overreaction and its effect on academe... is there not an opportunity for a New American Academy? Something homeschooly and even tech-schooly with DL, but classical focused (i.e. what "liberal arts education" was supposed to mean)? Focus on independent learning, under a tutelage.

The issue is that most of us want to just be left the f*** alone to be free.... That's apparently not allowed anymore. I could post 1000 examples but I'm exhausted.

I used to be libertarian, but now I want a jack booted empire of right wing fanatics to crush them.

Kidding. Kind of.

I'm with you all the way on this one.
After an interesting first half of life all I want is to be left alone to finish the second half in peace.
I just want to dill around in my yard and garden, get a little fishing and hunting in, go to the range , and enjoy my family.
It's the life I always wanted .
Leave me alone to do that and i'm a pretty agreeable fellow.

Have any of the others involved in the murder conspiracy been arrested yet? I know preggo in the stripped dress and her man in the black hoodie have been identified. They were involved. The people in the black Charger and black SUV seemed to stay to give false statements, so they must have been ID'd, right? The red Charger people must be known, as they were apparently always around. Anything? I imagine not, as the mayor and DA are at best, complicit, at worst, directly involved with Antifa.

We can't even have OPEN political discourse and discussion in this country anymore because the commies have "salted the venue" so to speak... If americans really want real discussion about (insert whatever issue here) you can't do it when there are leftist radicals in the room throwing around piss jugs and molotov

Very could analysis which point two significant unfolding factors leading up to November.

Factor 1: The Democrat side of the discussion is basically an extortion, "Vote for our clearly flawed candidate (Biden) or more shit will burn." Which could sway voters who think it will all just end with Biden (it won't).

Factors 2: Because of the shouting down of anyone dissenting, by labeling them racist or what have you, presidential election polling does not work so you have no idea how effective the factor 1 extortion campaign is as no one voting for Trump is answering honestly. Trump could be further ahead than anyone imagines.

🐯

The problem is now it's not even about fine tuned political ideology, the thing even "softer" liberals are missing is that commies basically threaten everything, the entire system.

Bingo. This is straight out of the communist insurgent's handbook, as defined by Lenin and refined by Mao. This is what they want, and the way to fix it peaceably, unfortunately, has been completely undermined by them.

It seems more and more likely as time goes on that this can only result in an actual civil war, and in the past this has not gone well for the anti-communist side if it is not forced soon enough. At a certain point, it becomes unwinnable because the anti-communist side is the side that doesn't want war except as a last resort and waits too long. They tend to miss go time, and then you get f***ing China and the Soviet Union.

Back
Top Bottom