Killer of Patriot Prayer Guy - Aaron 'Jay' Danielson- was killed!!! '100% ANTIFA' Michael Forest Reinoehl is dead.

Yes police charged him with 2nd degree murder.
WTF. Kyle Rittenhouse gets hit with premeditated murder charge and this guy, who appears to stalk his victim before killing him, only gets 2nd degree. Only good part is he decided to shorten the justice process himself; requesting and receiving immediate sentencing.

WTF. Kyle Rittenhouse gets hit with premeditated murder charge and this guy, who appears to stalk his victim before killing him, only gets 2nd degree. Only good part is he decided to shorten the justice process himself; requesting and receiving immediate sentencing.

Definitely WTF. There's this sobering little gem in the NYT article as well:

"The F.B.I. has opened hundreds of investigations related to extremist activity, but has predominately charged actors on the far right."

I didn't catch which Federal agency was involved with ventilating this turd. Anyone know?

Regardless, I'm going to unplug and go about my day thinking of this happy ending in Portland.

Definitely WTF. There's this sobering little gem in the NYT article as well:

"The F.B.I. has opened hundreds of investigations related to extremist activity, but has predominately charged actors on the far right."

I didn't catch which Federal agency was involved with ventilating this turd. Anyone know?

Regardless, I'm going to unplug and go about my day thinking of this happy ending in Portland.

Antifa is no threat to government control, that's why the FBI don't care about them. Far right tends to be antigovernment.

Antifa is no threat to government control, that's why the FBI don't care about them. Far right tends to be antigovernment.

The problem is where the line is drawn between far right and OK. That line used to delineate the AB, Klan, and a few other fringe radicals from normal folks. Seems that today the line is drawn where not only those who refuse to "bend the knee" reside but those who remain silent on the issue and only wish to preserve their constitutional freedoms. If you are not "bending the knee" and are forced into a conflict and have no choice but to defend yourself- you are now far right and more likely to be arrested than the leftists who attacked you.

This trending disparity of enforcement within the local lefty PD's and perhaps some federal agencies may really pour the gas on the divergence in our society. If those who are anywhere to the right of radical leftist are vulnerable, it would only be natural for them to begin forming up for protection. Viola, now they are an enemy of the state. I'm super curious to know which Fed agency was involved in ventilating this antifa turd. I would be shocked if it is the FBI.

Thank you, and that does not surprise me at all. FBI would have shocked the hell out of me and might possibly have fried the few brain cells I have left, LOL.

US Marshalls working with FBI.

Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, died in Lacey, Wash., outside Seattle, during an operation by a federal fugitive task force composed of personnel from the FBI and U.S. Marshals Service.

The suspect was shot by law enforcement after drawing a gun on officers, the Marshals Service confirmed in a statement.

The problem is where the line is drawn between far right and OK. That line used to delineate the AB, Klan, and a few other fringe radicals from normal folks. Seems that today the line is drawn where not only those who refuse to "bend the knee" reside but those who remain silent on the issue and only wish to preserve their constitutional freedoms. If you are not "bending the knee" and are forced into a conflict and have no choice but to defend yourself- you are now far right and more likely to be arrested than the leftists who attacked you.

This trending disparity of enforcement within the local lefty PD's and perhaps some federal agencies may really pour the gas on the divergence in our society. If those who are anywhere to the right of radical leftist are vulnerable, it would only be natural for them to begin forming up for protection. Viola, now they are an enemy of the state. I'm super curious to know which Fed agency was involved in ventilating this antifa turd. I would be shocked if it is the FBI.

Failing states lash out in all directions. The US government is going to go after China and anyone else who opposes their hegemony. Including American patriots.

Failing states lash out in all directions. The US government is going to go after China and anyone else who opposes their hegemony. Including American patriots.

Agreed regarding lashing out in general. You honestly think Pelosi et al will go after China if they have control of the House, Exec branch, and most of the DOJ?

Agreed regarding lashing out in general. You honestly think Pelosi et al will go after China if they have control of the House, Exec branch, and most of the DOJ?

No I agree they won't. I think the Deep State desperately needs an enemy right now, but the Dems won't pick up any position championed by Trump. They'll probably just go after the right as the enemy they need.

Recognize humans. Foremost recognize your own flesh and blood. Do not do like he did or like politicians would have you do. Recognize foremost that all humans want to be happy, free, secure, honored, loved, cherished, and listened to. Ideology among informed elders can come later, but recognize first and foremost your own, not politics. Not ideology. Those are weapons to be used against the misinformed. There is not much separating most of you from Antifa if you are honest with yourselves.

Recognize humans. Foremost recognize your own flesh and blood. Do not do like he did or like politicians would have you do. Recognize foremost that all humans want to be happy, free, secure, honored, loved, cherished, and listened to. Ideology among informed elders can come later, but recognize first and foremost your own, not politics. Not ideology. Those are weapons to be used against the misinformed. There is not much separating most of you from Antifa if you are honest with yourselves.

Feel free to speak only for yourself.
Speaking only for myself , you don't know the first thing about me.

Eat a dick.

I only recognize humans that agree to participate in a peaceful society and do unto others. Sorry, not sorry if most of the effers have their heads caved in with a nightstick and their house burned down.

Communists aren't people

There is not much separating most of you from Antifa if you are honest with yourselves.

AEqSwjh.png

🐯

Communists aren't people
"Group XYZ aren't people and deserve to die" has caused a considerable amount of death over the last few centuries.

Mao and Pol Pot thought non-communists weren't people.
Hitler thought Jews and Romany (along with others) weren't people.
Stalin thought Ukrainians weren't people.
Sherman thought Southerners weren't people.
The entire rationalization for black slavery in America was the notion that Africans weren't people.

So in a night filled with misadventure for Frank73, I'd say he put together a pretty good response.

"Group XYZ aren't people and deserve to die" has caused a considerable amount of death over the last few centuries.

Hitler thought Jews and Romany (along with others) weren't people.
Stalin thought Ukrainians weren't people.
Sherman thought Southerners weren't people.
The entire rationalization for black slavery in America was the notion that Africans weren't people.

So in a night filled with misadventure for Frank73, I'd say he put together a pretty good response.
Im not going to look sympathetically upon people who have already demonized me. Thats a good way to end up dead. Theyve chosen the game, I just want to be left alone. If theyre going to force me to play, Im going to play to win

What you guys are close to but not quite getting is all of life is tribal warfare only white Americans have been conned into not playing. The commie tribe is coming for most people here. I'm not saying go out in the streets and fight(at this time.) But know they are a tribe and they are coming for you because of your tribe. Failing to believe that is suicide. Maybe they will be stopped by the great man in Washington, maybe not.

What you guys are close to but not quite getting is all of life is tribal warfare only white Americans have been conned into not playing. The commie tribe is coming for most people here. I'm not saying go out in the streets and fight(at this time.) But know they are a tribe and they are coming for you because of your tribe. Failing to believe that is suicide. Maybe they will be stopped by the great man in Washington, maybe not.
For a long time now the tribal instinct has been bred out of whites while being reinforced in everyone else. We're all wearing a uniform whether we like it or not. Sad, but I think Trump is just a speed bump.

The only problem with this nostrum is that for the most part, commies have killed more innocent people then most other ideologies combined... Commies are universally the worst ideological "disease as government" unless the alternative is some weird even way authoritarian government.... but it's pretty hard to outdo the commies in modern history. hell they even make Hitler and the islamoextemists look like chumps in comparison in a ranking of tyranny. It has all of the trappings of bad government with a dollop of cult-like bullshit on top....

That said as much as I like the idea of pushing high ranking commies out of helicopters, that is sort of a tool of Last Resort.... I think there are ways to resolve some of this stuff without violence but you have to get the system to a point where you have clean elections that aren't larded with garbage... that's a pretty gargantuan task to when you consider all of the gerrymandered moonbat districts etcetera. Mail in voting? Jesus h. They can't even get regular voting correct nevermind mail-in voting.....

The issue is that most of us want to just be left the f*** alone to be free.... That's apparently not allowed anymore. I could post 1000 examples but I'm exhausted.

I used to be libertarian, but now I want a jack booted empire of right wing fanatics to crush them.

Kidding. Kind of.

The issue is that most of us want to just be left the f*** alone to be free.... That's apparently not allowed anymore. I could post 1000 examples but I'm exhausted.

I used to be libertarian, but now I want a jack booted empire of right wing fanatics to crush them.

Kidding. Kind of.
You want to crush libertarians? The only party that actually wants to leave you alone to be free?

Back
Top Bottom