• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jason Guida for State Rep - 13th Essex District - Danvers/Peabody/Middleton

MEET AND GREET MASSACHUSETTS FIREARMS ATTORNEY JASON GUIDA

This Saturday August 8th from 10am to 12 noon at Four Seasons.

Jason has been very active in the 2A community in Massachusetts for the past 8 years.
He partnered with other attorneys and 2nd Amendment friendly organizations to reopen firearms dealers after they were unconstitutionally shuttered during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Jason is currently a candidate for State Representative for the 13thEssex District (Danvers/Peabody/Middleton).

He will be here to talk to you about his campaign and answer questions about firearms related issues.​

I will send something along. Sorry I missed this thread.
Mr. Guida is doing good work, and even though I am not in his district, we should all do whatever we can to support him.
Lots of folks on the left think that gun owners are inarticulate , and simple minded. Jason Guida is exactly the type of advocate the firearms community needs.

I just donated and I can't even pronounce Peabody according to anyone from that area.:)

This is a great opportunity, if he was in my area I'd be standing on street corners with a sign on all my days off. Hell if they sent me a sign I stand with it in Ludlow.

Don't miss your chance spread the word with your family, friends and co-workers.

I just donated and I can't even pronounce Peabody according to anyone from that area.:)

This is a great opportunity, if he was in my area I'd be standing on street corners with a sign on all my days off. Hell if they sent me a sign I stand with it in Ludlow.

Don't miss your chance spread the word with your family, friends and co-workers.
P-biddy, Danviss and Middletin

Hi folks. Jason is looking for volunteers to sign at the polling stations on Sept 1st. He would like a presence within his coverage areas within Danvers, Peabody and Middleton.

Additionally, he is running a support the Police rally on Sept 3rd at 5PM regarding this:

Jason can be reached via [email protected]

Last edited:
Prob a dumb question but I looked on the sample ballots on my towns website and JGs name isnt on them. Im assuming because hes running as an independent and he will be on the general ballot in Nov. Is this correct?

If Jason is the best candidate possible and its based on 2A, that's pretty disappointing based on having met him and interacted about a legal case (about guns).

I guess if its him or an Elizabeth Warren clone, its "better".

So if thousands were allowed by Faker to march through Boston and allowed to destroy it at our expense, and then now offered FREE Covid testing, will candidate's supporters be allowed to assemble and hold signs in high traffic areas showing support for their candidate like the "old normal"?
I saw people holding Kennedy signs in Vinnin Square (Swampscott) last month. Do it up.

Back
Top Bottom