• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Danvers Trailer Park Shooting *happening now*

Lol you guys aren't Northshore natives for sure. All these places are a half hour from where this happened.

Well, I was close in my prediction. It wasn't meth him and his wife were fighting over, it was a pack of smokes. Par for the course. Oh yeah, he had two guns and no LTC - tell me again how law abiding citizens are the problem.....I'll wait for the crickets to stop chirping.

Well, I was close in my prediction. It wasn't meth him and his wife were fighting over, it was a pack of smokes. Par for the course. Oh yeah, he had two guns and no LTC - tell me again how law abiding citizens are the problem.....I'll wait for the crickets to stop chirping.
We should all smoke more meth

Got it

Average cost of a pack of cigarettes

ill-allow-it-ken-jeong.gif

DANVERS, MA — The suspect accused of shooting of a woman and engaging police in a standoff that lasted nearly two hours at a Danvers trailer park on Monday was held pending a dangerousness hearing at Salem District Court on Tuesday.

The Essex County District Attorney's Office said Joseph Hurley, 62, who was arraigned via Zoom from his hospital bed after sustaining injuries during the standoff, is scheduled back in court on Feb. 12.

Hurley is charged with armed assault with intent to murder, three counts of assault with a dangerous weapon, unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of ammunition.

The Essex DA's Office said shortly after noon on Monday police received a call from a woman who said she had been shot multiple times at the trailer park at 98 Newbury Street. State Police, Danvers Police and a S.W.A.T. team responded with the Essex DA's Office saying that officers came under fire as they approached the trailer.

Police said they were able to rescue the woman, who had fled to a neighboring trailer, and she was taken to Beverly Hospital before then being flown to a Boston hospital.
Prosecutors said she remained in a hospital recovering from her wounds on Tuesday.

With Route 1 closed at Route 114 during the standoff, the suspect remained barricaded for nearly two hours before he was taken into custody.
A nearby daycare was evacuated during the standoff in which the suspect is accused of firing a gun at police.

Police said a wound that Hurley sustained during the standoff was self-inflicted.

Seems I know the woman, she likes the bad boys and this time it was a gun and not his fists.

She claims she was shot five times with a bullet still in her lung. Both hands are messed up and looks like she tried to stop the shooter.

Seems I know the woman, she likes the bad boys and this time it was a gun and not his fists.

She claims she was shot five times with a bullet still in her lung. Both hands are messed up and looks like she tried to stop the shooter.
Went out with this girl on a few dates a while back, she disclosed she was shot in the chest (not sure where, I missed the scars while feeling around) by her ex husband.

Back
Top Bottom