James Yeager is the world's smartest man

[video]https://youtu.be/fpQPUpY8UO8[/video]

Don't forget this

and this:

(at some point I think he is seen ditching the car to the right and running into a ditch, after mobility-killing himself by leaving the thing in neutral... )

Last edited by a moderator:
someone needs to tell CNN that they missed april fool's day by like four months.

That is an "ireport". In other words, it is content contributed by users, not by CNN reporters. Probably one of Yeager's buddies.

- - - Updated - - -

(at some point I think he is seen ditching the car to the right and running into a ditch, after mobility-killing himself by leaving the thing in neutral... )

Which resulted in one of his teammates being killed.

That is an "ireport". In other words, it is content contributed by users, not by CNN reporters. Probably one of Yeager's buddies.

It reads almost like over the top satire, though. [rofl]

Which resulted in one of his teammates being killed.

Yes, and the whole thing was something he's gone full retard at trying to cover up. There were a lot more websites discussing what happened that day 5 years ago (and youtube analasis, etc) then there are now. My guess is he's probably employed one of those firms to try to purge the internet of it.

-Mike

James-Yeager-Angel-Approved.jpg

5oBpWHv.jpg

This thread needs an appearance from his buddy Sonny.

Operator+as++_dde8146b7a7ae96baa2aeedc75ca38c3.gif

Man a lot of hard operators in here. I know all of you would stay inside a car that is getting pounded by gun fire. Hell why take cover and return fire. What good are you staying in the car. Yes a team member was hit bad. Staying in the car just makes you a casualty as well. Hard to get shot at behind a keyboard though.

Man a lot of hard operators in here. I know all of you would stay inside a car that is getting pounded by gun fire. Hell why take cover and return fire. What good are you staying in the car. Yes a team member was hit bad. Staying in the car just makes you a casualty as well. Hard to get shot at behind a keyboard though.

First, while stopped he took the car out of gear and applied the parking brake. When rounds came in, he let out the clutch and the car didn't move. That was because he screwed up and the parking brake was applied. So instead of getting off the X, which was their plan, they stayed in the ambush because of his screw up. Some time after that, one of his teammates was shot, and later died.

Yeager unassed the car and ran to a ditch, leaving his bleeding teammate in the car. In the ditch, he didn't have sight lines to the attackers. So the shots he fired weren't in the direction of the attackers, and didn't help provide needed fire superiority.

I'm not an operator. I don't pretend to be one. Nor do I make my living pretending to be an operator and selling people training classes based on that pretense.

Yeager does pretend to be an operator and he screwed the pooch.

If you want to get trained by an operator, there are plenty of real ones out there. And there are plenty of wannabes with youtube channels.

I don't have anything to say about the tactical choices he made during that aforementioned shootout but this article about him being a super genius can't be real. I've watched a lot of his videos and I'm sure he's gifted, but supper genius? He already had an ego problem. I shudder to imagine what this will do.

I don't have anything to say about the tactical choices he made during that aforementioned shootout but this article about him being a super genius can't be real. I've watched a lot of his videos and I'm sure he's gifted, but supper genius? He already had an ego problem. I shudder to imagine what this will do.

e37.png

"logical reasoning"

Huh, I wasn't aware not properly maintaining your vehicle in a hostile situation and then abandoning your comrades so they can die while you hide in a ditch was logical.

From the comment

He may not be a coward, but he's definitely an idiot. And he had no qualifications to be in that role in a war zone to begin with.

1. He failed to know how to drive his own vehicle and wasn't able to push through the kill zone due to his own stupidity.
2. He ran away like a coward instead of pulling his teammate out and rendering aid when behind cover.
3. He ran into a ditch with ZERO ability to put rounds on the enemy.

To make matters worse, he comes back to the states and starts conducting classes as if he actually knows what he's doing.

In addition to all that, he's a complete D-bag.

Yeager is to the 2nd Amendment right what Donald Trump is to politics. Has many good points and can be inspiring at times but in the end he will do more harm than good.

Back
Top Bottom