J&J Arms - Dedham - new-ish gun shop

IANAL, but I think even the clowns that run the town realize that they are on shaky ground with this nonsense if the gun shop APPLIED for the approvals BEFORE this was proposed at town meeting.

IANAL, but I think even the clowns that run the town realize that they are on shaky ground with this nonsense if the gun shop APPLIED for the approvals BEFORE this was proposed at town meeting.

This is Massachusetts and the subject is guns. Expect full retard and you won't be disappointed.

Time for the shop to lawyer up.

I stopped in there today and met the guys. Nicest guys you can meet. Very welcoming and great conversation. Nice shop. I'm glad I now have a gun store so close to my house.
Yeah, those guys are awesome.
They do transfers, I did one there a year ago, I think it was $20.

Very easy to deal with.

Me too. My sister lives down there so I will drop by the store. Oh also before I forget, F+++ the leftivists f_Tards. God bless America.

I changed the thread title so that nobody thinks that some torches and pitchfork thing is happening tomorrow, but I am sure they will be open for business.

I'll have to stop by if anything to at least buy some cleaning supplies. I have a customer in the area so at some point I can come in before or after my service call.

Shopped there a couple of times last year. Very pleasant experience. Parking in front of the store is rather limited, but plenty of space at the nearby plaza just 1 minute walk.

I'll be working with them in the near future. They are 4 miles from my house....how awesome is that...

of course right now like with everyone the pickings are slim. But they still have some long guns and some hand guns. But they have other accessories too.

had my daughter with me so couldn't stay for too long. Nor could I buy anything without her ratting me out to her mother...lmao. I'll bead back when I can take more time looking around.
They are also 3 to 4 miles from my house, I drive past that place almost every day.

Their hours are awesome. I haven't checked during COVID, but pre-COVID they were open until 7 or 8pm. That was great, I would always stop by on my way back from work.

Finally a store that is open when most people are free.

I recently did a transfer there, easy pleasant experience.
I think the lack of inventory is hurting all brick and mortar gun shops and it’s important to try to support them now.

Back
Top Bottom