It's time..... The movement.

Thinking more about this, I will need a group of people to simply get online and find information. Every single pro 2a group out there, gun retail website, etc etc. If your good with google, and know how to get creative with searching, I need you.

Are you looking for Ma specific sites (yes i know NES is more then ma, but it seems most members are from here, so...)? new england specific? anyone who serves/covers the greater new england area? I can start doing a spead sheet so it will be easy to cut duplicates from other lists.

Not sure what to make of this post [laugh]

- - - Updated - - -

Are you looking for Ma specific sites (yes i know NES is more then ma, but it seems most members are from here, so...)? new england specific? anyone who serves/covers the greater new england area? I can start doing a spead sheet so it will be easy to cut duplicates from other lists.

Nationwide. EVERYTHING we can find on the interwebs. Every retailer who sells gun stuff. Every manufacturer who makes gun stuff, every movement that supports gun stuff. I want this to be a unifying movement of everyone who supports the 2nd amendment. We are a divided culture. Unity is key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Point blank, I want this to be a organization that takes what GOAL is doing and lets everyone in the region know. Takes what is happening in Illinois and lets everyone in that region know, and when the time comes unifies everyone for one sole purpose, that of telling the federal government, we will not stand for unconstitutional laws and restrictions.\

Look at it this way. we have gun owners who use forums, some who use facebook, fewer who use twitter.

Almost all buy stuff online from retailers websites, almost all undoubtedly go into shops, and they all go to ranges to shoot. We need to develop this message, and put it in the places gun owners use the most. We need to think outside the box of delivering the messages that are important, because as of right now the methods in place are not working.

Keep the PMs coming folks

I don't know exactly what you need here but, I'd Consider my self highly proficient with almost all types of social media.

If you send me a PM with what exactly you are looking to have done i'll do my best to help you.

starting to go through these sites getting invidiual organisation names... someone want to start with
firearm dealers
firearm manufactures
gunsmiths
firearm training groups
ranges (i think such a list exists but i could be wrong)
pro-2a C.O.P.'s
pro-2a non-firearm retail stores
firearm forums
non-firearm pro 2a forums
etc???

Last edited:
Someone just messaged me with a great point.

If you can make it saturday, and want to help with collecting websites, pro 2a groups etc etc. Contact me. Between now and then you can collect date and "bring it" with you to help create a database of contacts.

We can create the database in google docs. for individuals to add information to between now and then

I'm a fairly good public speaker and can think on my feet with regards to Q&A sessions. I'd be willing to do talks/speeches/meetings in SW and South Central NH. I would need specific organization talking points and locations.

I'm a fairly good public speaker and can think on my feet with regards to Q&A sessions. I'd be willing to do talks/speeches/meetings in SW and South Central NH. I would need specific organization talking points and locations.

This is what I'm working on. I need some graphic designers and web guys to help put the idea into multimedia to present to people and get feedback.

When will this actual movement be taking place? Or is there no date yet?

It all hinges on getting some things put together. I need to take the idea, and put it in a multimedia form. Something for people to read, see and watch. From there we pick a time and place to "storm the castle"

Just because I'm drinking... Logo for a T-shirt:

"In honor of the strife of those who've died
In generations before for your blood stained glory
I reject you
I deny you
I defy you to continue"

Kudos to whoever knows where that from ;)

Mike

Here is a slogan for billboards and other media that can't have many words I thought up as it relates to the 2nd amendment march and the 2nd in general.

"It's 2AM what is your government up to?"

Discard or tweak as necessary. It is now out there. If used, I require no credit be given.

Ok, I kind of like the title of the thread as the theme of "the movement", it shows urgency and our awareness of the timeline of this dire situation. Its Time can also be a great theme for speeches and/ /or rallying cries. If you need local help or just someone to bang ideas off of PM me and I'll offer up what I can. I can write / speak very eloquently at times when required[grin]

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I kind of like the title of the thread as the theme of "the movement", it shows urgency and our awareness of the timeline of this dire situation. Its Time can also be a great theme for speeches and/ /or rallying cries. If you need local help or just someone to bang ideas off of PM me and I'll offer up what I can. I can write / speak very eloquently at times when required[grin]
I also like the 2AM one as well

Lamb of God - Vigil

Just because I'm drinking... Logo for a T-shirt:

"In honor of the strife of those who've died
In generations before for your blood stained glory
I reject you
I deny you
I defy you to continue"

Kudos to whoever knows where that from ;)

Mike

My idea as of right now is this, follow along, my brain is a confusing place [laugh]

The movement or idea is as follows, GMWhiteguy is onto it:

It's Time

Plain and simple and rather innocuous.

I want to see in every gun shop, on every gun range, in every club house, posters and 3x5 post cards. Bright red with white lettering on the front.

It's Time
A 2nd Amendment Movement

On the back a basic mission statement, clear and to the point.
Below, a website address.

Every online 2a retailer, manufacturer and 2a movement would have a link, banner, widget whatever to the it's time site.

The website, would start Brite red, with a video. Powerful, insightful, and emotionally charging. Upon entering it would be a site devoted to organization. For every region state and city, one could find every single movement and pro 2a group available. The site would allow gun owners to mobilize and protest for things like in Illinois. Regional leaders would set up street teams to push the message of unity and protest by hitting the street and passing out these post cards.

As I said to a friend of mine, we treat this like I did in the music business. You bring the product to them instead of waiting for them to come to you. Remember, not every gun owner uses forums, they dont all use facebook, they dont all use twitter.

They do shop in gun stores, they do shop online, they do go to gun shows, and they do go to ranges. Put this idea and message in front of every gun owner you can find and let it fester.....let it breed.

I like it. When I get back from vacation, if we can get a flyer decided on, Ill bring it to my LGS. As I said, 4.9 MILLION NICS checks, imagine if that was 4.9 MILLION EMAILS to congress/senate/pres etc. If people will pay 3500 for AR15s, theyll make a quick phonecall/email as well. We need gun shops on board. The internet gun community is too small to make a difference without the rest of the 100 Million gun owners on board.

Mike

I can not attend on Saturday, but if you had a chat room or something set up I would log in and follow along.

Once I am local again, I would like to help with what ever I can. I am good at moving things, breaking things, ordering pizza, bringing beers, and then drinking those beers.

Let me know.

I like it. When I get back from vacation, if we can get a flyer decided on, Ill bring it to my LGS. As I said, 4.9 MILLION NICS checks, imagine if that was 4.9 MILLION EMAILS to congress/senate/pres etc. If people will pay 3500 for AR15s, theyll make a quick phonecall/email as well. We need gun shops on board. The internet gun community is too small to make a difference without the rest of the 100 Million gun owners on board.

Mike

That's what I mean! Could you imagine if with 4.9million nics checks everyone took a postcard home? Lets say half actually research it. call it 2.4 and half that got involved. 1.2 million people fighting for their rights. I know that is simplifying it, but that is what it boils down to. Put the information in front of them!

Has anyone thought of radio play from people like Jeff Kuhner, Howie Carr for the Local aspect and or someone like Andrew Wilkow nationally (SirusXM). All who are very Pro-2a I would be willing to try and contact there producers. HK let me know if this is something needed!

Back
Top Bottom