It's 2022 - anyone still carrying a revolver?

My mom's been carrying her Model 36 since her days as a deputy sheriff in the '70s; still grabs it when she goes for a walk and until recently took it along to clear the local historical society when the alarm company called (she decided as she was approaching her 78th birthday that it was time for someone a bit younger and healthier to check the East Goatscrew Vermont Historical Society at oh-dark-thirty).

Oh, I forgot! I also regularly carry my Brazil contract Model 1937 when I go hiking in the cold. I like knowing everything's reliable if it gets down below freezing, and I also shoot that thing really well.

Shoulder holster. Sometimes, if I'm going to be shoveling and there's high tension, I'll wear it on my hip out there.

"Stop! or my Mom will shoot!"

My mom's been carrying her Model 36 since her days as a deputy sheriff in the '70s; still grabs it when she goes for a walk and until recently took it along to clear the local historical society when the alarm company called (she decided as she was approaching her 78th birthday that it was time for someone a bit younger and healthier to check the East Goatscrew Vermont Historical Society at oh-dark-thirty).

Usually carry a 365 but often slip a S&W 351PD, 7 rounds of .22 WMR, when walking around the immediate neighborhood. The biggest threat around these parts is a coyote or out of control dog. The bipeds are all snowflakes and will run away screaming at the sight of a gun. That doesn't take much "stopping power", LOL 😂.

Back
Top Bottom