• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's 2022 - anyone still carrying a revolver?

What happened to hydra shok?
It was basically crap, HST is a much better bullet. Hydra-Shok was only decent in 9mm and one or two other loads. The 45 hydrashok 230 load was marginal, acting like hot ball ammo in gel/denim tests.

I picked them up at Holliston Mass Firearms several years ago. BuffaloBore. I only have 5 rounds of it left.
Mas Ayoob is suggesting 125 grain JHPs that use the latest hollow point technology.

I personally would love a Detective Special, but I'm not paying $1000 for used gun.

Mas Ayoob is suggesting 125 grain JHPs that use the latest hollow point technology.

I personally would love a Detective Special, but I'm not paying $1000 for used gun.
I have one, paid a lot less than that. It was my first favorite gun as a kid.

I ran my 442 in a steel match over the weekend. I think competing with your choice of carry is both good practice, and a solid reality check.

There's a good reason there are a bunch of 9mm semiautos with slide mounted red dots.

I ran my 442 in a steel match over the weekend. I think competing with your choice of carry is both good practice, and a solid reality check.

There's a good reason there are a bunch of 9mm semiautos with slide mounted red dots.

You cant miss if you have a 5 shot revolver!

What club ran a steel challenge this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom