Italy Fears ISIS Invasion From Libya

ISIS as an army is not a threat to us. They are a serious threat in that they inspire lone wolf lunatics who have no fear of death.

I don't support any further limitations on our rights, but to ignore a growing threat like ISIS on the basis of "not my problem" is moronic.

ISIS has demonstrated never before seen competence in Asymmetric Warfare, by definition these questions are meaningless...

Easy pickings?

Again - as I've repeated over and over and over again :

- Show me on Google maps where the ISIS navy is moored......

- Show me the air bases where all of the ISIS air force planes are parked......

- Show me the satellite photos of the large ISIS infantry columns training for invasion......

What? What's that I hear? You can't find them?

Well that's because they don't ****ing exist.

You see the problem here isn't ISIS - the problem is very easy to point out every time one of these threads pops up - IT'S THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SCARED OF ISIS.

you dont know me from adam
you are an insulting prick with an elitist opinion
if you are so tired of saying things and hearing the comparisons then move on dont suppose that you are gods gift to rational talk while you are flinging insults

I know you from what you write.

And what you write sounds like somebody who doesn't have the slightest clue as what is going on.

It's not "elitist" to actually try to find out what is ACTUALLY going - instead of flinging scare mongering bullshit.

Maybe your memory doesn't extend very far back - but mine does. And I remember what happened the last time the people who held your opinion got their way. We went to war in Iraq - LOST THE WAR - got a few thousand of our troops killed - pissed away a few trillion dollars - and LOST THE WAR and there was one other - let me see if I remember what it was......

Oh yeah - now I remember - doing things your way paved the way for ISIS.

So you guys have basically ****ed this up by the numbers. Sorry if you don't like my opinion - but I didn't think we should have listened to all the people whining and bitching about us being attacked by Iraq the last time around - because I pretty much knew that you all would **** it up.

And I wasn't disappointed. I doubly sure of my opinion this time - and I REALLY don't think you should get the chance to **** it up again.

YOU are destroying THIS country with all of this crap. That's the REAL reason why people who want the US involved in another war need to be told to put a sock in it.

ISIS has demonstrated never before seen competence in Asymmetric Warfare, by definition these questions are meaningless...

I think that is what I am talking about. The headless chickens who run around screaming about ISIS - don't have a clue as to what they're talking about. The whine and bitch about how they're coming to get us - but yet they completely clueless as to what to do about it. In fact if we follow them - we'll make the situation even worse.

It was doing what THEY wanted to do : invade Iraq - that set the stage for what is going on right now.

It was doing what THEY wanted to do: Invade Libya - that set the stage for what is going on right now.

ISIS may be able to run rampant in CERTAIN countries in the Mideast - but what you're talking about IS THE MIDEAST. That is not here - unless we LET THEM IN.

The problem IS HERE - not over there.

I believe the point is that he is willing to pay all your expenses for a vacation to certain areas. Im in for Egypt, haven't been to that one and would like to see the ruins there.[emoji6]

I don't have any real interest in seeing the Mideast. And if I'm guessing correctly he's trying to say the Mideast is not just a big huge desert.

I get it. But my point still is that we're not dealing with the Nazi Army here , the Japanese Navy - or a Soviet horde coming thru the Fulda Gap.

If there is a problem here - it's not a "military" problem. And as I keep saying: we just lost the war the last time we tried to make it a military problem.

How many times are going to do the same stupid shit over and over until we get a clue?

"LOST THE WAR" - top brass for security contractors beg to differ. They "lost" crying all the way to the bank. American public sure did, but not people with motives.

When .gov or people in politics want to go to war for whatever reasons, they will feed any bullshit to get sheep riled out like it's the end of the world. It's been done before, it's happening now.

Our Army is losing the War on Terror? I don't think so. Our Army is the finest in the world, probably in the history of the world. What battles have we lost? Our politicians won't let us fight the war to win it (Total War).
The public might be tired of endless war in foreign lands. I don't doubt for one minute that if a shooting war came to our shores that the citizens of this country wouldn't rise up and fight.
[rockon] Absolutely

Who cares, the last war officially declared by congress was WWII, I believe. Not much consolation for loss of life.

I love hearing stuff like this on a gun site.

Congressional approval for and actual Declaration of War? Who cares.

Sending military all over the world even though the founding fathers of the country said this will lead directly to the fall of the Republic and tyranny? Who cares! We've got to be protected!

Oooh wait a minute - what do you mean the government doesn't follow the laws any more and thinks the Constitution is just a moldy old piece of paper? How the hell did this tyranny thing happen and why do you want to take all my guns away ?? WTF? How did this happen??

Duh!??

I love hearing stuff like this on a gun site.

Congressional approval for and actual Declaration of War? Who cares.

Sending military all over the world even though the founding fathers of the country said this will lead directly to the fall of the Republic and tyranny? Who cares! We've got to be protected!

Oooh wait a minute - what do you mean the government doesn't follow the laws any more and thinks the Constitution is just a moldy old piece of paper? How the hell did this tyranny thing happen and why do you want to take all my guns away ?? WTF? How did this happen??

Duh!??

I'm not saying that I don't care, I do, but things have been so ****ed up for so long, it's hard to even figure out where to start to un**** them, which would take many generations and quiet frankly I don't see happening. Sheeple don't care, none in congress care.

We have a huge war ahead of us, and it's the war for our own country. Until we clean the house, it's useless to try to clean anyone else's.

It was doing what THEY wanted to do: Invade Libya - that set the stage for what is going on right now.

Given the title of this thread is "Italy Fears ISIS Invasion From Libya", that is a highly relevant point. Muammar Gaddafi was certain the USA would not f@ck his sh!t up because Libya was a physical barrier between African migrants and Southern Europe. Libya actively blocked and deported African migrants. Now Libya is in chaos we have this timely article in the Daily Mail:

ISIS threatens to send 500,000 migrants to Europe as a 'psychological weapon' in chilling echo of Gaddafi's prophecy that the Mediterranean 'will become a sea of chaos'

A much more exaggerated version of this scenario was predicted in Jean Raspail's 1973 novel The Camp Of The Saints.

Last edited:
Our Army is losing the War on Terror? I don't think so. Our Army is the finest in the world, probably in the history of the world. What battles have we lost? Our politicians won't let us fight the war to win it (Total War).
The public might be tired of endless war in foreign lands. I don't doubt for one minute that if a shooting war came to our shores that the citizens of this country wouldn't rise up and fight.

We lost the war. If we hadn't - we wouldn't be having this conversation because ISIS wouldn't be running rampant across multiple countries in the Mideast - including Iraq. You know - the country we invaded so we could stop terrorism?

Maybe I'm crazy - but when somebody tells me " we won the war" - I want to see the evidence.

When we won WW2 - it meant the American flag flew over Berlin and Tokyo, the Japanese Navy was at the bottom of the ocean , the German army was all dead or marching back to their farms, the Luftwaffe was a shell of it's old self, Hitler's body was burning in a pit. Tojo was dead. We controlled their countries. Their people knew they had been defeated. A new political structure was setup and HAS STAYED IN PLACE. Etc.

Same thing happened in the American Revolution. One side won - the other side lost.

Same in the Civil War.

Same in the Spanish American War.

Close to the same in the Korean War (we at least kicked them out of South Korea)

Not so much in Vietnam.

And if this is even possible - we accomplished an actual negative for the stated goal of "stopping terrorism" - when we invaded Iraq. Because before we went in - there was no "terrorist" organization running parts of Iraq. There was Saddam - who was a douche. But he was not a "terrorist" organization. He led a douche government - like a lot of other douche governments that existed since WW2 (and before).

So we go in - take all of that out - and after 10 or so years of fighting - the major accomplishment we leave behind - is that a terrorist organization is running part of the country - and another one of our alleged enemies : Iran - has major influence in other parts of the country.

Great job.

Sorry - but I don't call that a win by any stretch of the imagination.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying that I don't care, I do, but things have been so ****ed up for so long, it's hard to even figure out where to start to un**** them, which would take many generations and quiet frankly I don't see happening. Sheeple don't care, none in congress care.

We have a huge war ahead of us, and it's the war for our own country. Until we clean the house, it's useless to try to clean anyone else's.

When you're in a hole - stop digging.

That's where you start.

The first rule for doctors is : do no harm.

This is exactly why I say the real enemies are right here amongst us.

And I'm not talking about Muslims.

No shit, but as doctors also do "choose lesser of evils". There are bigger a-holes in politics that need whacking, who do this country more harm than chairborne commandos of NES.

IMHO we will get involved
Once a few more in the region chip in and after Europe say we all need to do something, we will be back in, on the ground and it will be ugly, real ugly. You wait long enough and disease like this gets widespread and it takes years to tamp it down. Upside is defense stocks will likely be doing well for the next several years

I have to agree. This country's real enemies run the government and the media. Until that is changed, one way or another, we have already lost any future war.

If those animals did attack the Vatican what would Obama call them then? Troubled youths?

We lost the war. If we hadn't - we wouldn't be having this conversation because ISIS wouldn't be running rampant across multiple countries in the Mideast - including Iraq. You know - the country we invaded so we could stop terrorism?

Maybe I'm crazy - but when somebody tells me " we won the war" - I want to see the evidence.

When we won WW2 - it meant the American flag flew over Berlin and Tokyo, the Japanese Navy was at the bottom of the ocean , the German army was all dead or marching back to their farms, the Luftwaffe was a shell of it's old self, Hitler's body was burning in a pit. Tojo was dead. We controlled their countries. Their people knew they had been defeated. A new political structure was setup and HAS STAYED IN PLACE. Etc.

Same thing happened in the American Revolution. One side won - the other side lost.

Same in the Civil War.

Same in the Spanish American War.

Close to the same in the Korean War (we at least kicked them out of South Korea)

Not so much in Vietnam.

And if this is even possible - we accomplished an actual negative for the stated goal of "stopping terrorism" - when we invaded Iraq. Because before we went in - there was no "terrorist" organization running parts of Iraq. There was Saddam - who was a douche. But he was not a "terrorist" organization. He led a douche government - like a lot of other douche governments that existed since WW2 (and before).

So we go in - take all of that out - and after 10 or so years of fighting - the major accomplishment we leave behind - is that a terrorist organization is running part of the country - and another one of our alleged enemies : Iran - has major influence in other parts of the country.

Great job.

Sorry - but I don't call that a win by any stretch of the imagination.

- - - Updated - - -

When you're in a hole - stop digging.

That's where you start.

The first rule for doctors is : do no harm.

I said that in my prior posts. The military industrial complex needs a hot war to make money. Many of our military leaders are / have been involved in making money with Hedge Fund groups such as the Carlisle Group. These groups pull the strings of the politicians. Of course they want wars to last forever they all make money.

Having said that. Yours, mine, OUR Armed Forces are the best in the world. If unleashed, such as in Total War scenario, this war on terror would have been over a longtime ago.

I said that in my prior posts. The military industrial complex needs a hot war to make money. Many of our military leaders are / have been involved in making money with Hedge Fund groups such as the Carlisle Group. These groups pull the strings of the politicians. Of course they want wars to last forever they all make money.

Having said that. Yours, mine, OUR Armed Forces are the best in the world. If unleashed, such as in Total War scenario, this war on terror would have been over a longtime ago.

I've got no argument with saying that our armed forces are the best in the world. But they still lost the war - didn't they?

The German Army during WW2 was had some of the best discipline, most advanced armament, and some brilliant leaders. They still lost - and lost catastrophically.

Winning a war is about more than having a great military.

And sometimes not every problem is a nail to which you apply the only tool you have in your toolbox.

I have to agree. This country's real enemies run the government and the media. Until that is changed, one way or another, we have already lost any future war.

It amazes me that it's the same crowd of people who will swear up and down that Obama is destroying the country - who want the US to get involved (again) - over in the Mideast.

Hello - have you looked at the command structure?

I want all our troops back in the US, guarding our own boarders. But that won't happen until we have real patriots as leaders. So I don't see it happening any time soon.

I've got no argument with saying that our armed forces are the best in the world. But they still lost the war - didn't they?

The German Army during WW2 was had some of the best discipline, most advanced armament, and some brilliant leaders. They still lost - and lost catastrophically.

Winning a war is about more than having a great military.

And sometimes not every problem is a nail to which you apply the only tool you have in your toolbox.

Yes, don't underestimate the fanaticism of the Japanese and Germans during WWII. You know what... Don't underestimate our American fighting men. Who were even MORE VICIOUS and that's why we are free here today to type on NES. Real America hasn't been seen yet.

TV might have caused you to think that today's American men is a weaklings who want pizza and own a Toyota. However If these ISIS fanatics come to American they will get their own throats cut...

Last edited:
Yes, don't underestimate the fanaticism of the Japanese and Germans during WWII. You know what... Don't underestimate our American fighting men. Who were even MORE VICIOUS and that's why we are free here today to type on NES. Real America hasn't been seen yet.

TV might have caused you to think that today's American men is a weaklings who want pizza and own a Toyota. However If these ISIS fanatics come to American they will get their own throats cut...

You are missing the point. I think you reading comprehension maybe clouded by your cheer leading about the fantasy of ISIS storming our shores in a mass invasion. When they hit Heartland USA it will be in a way no one sees coming, and all of the rifle totin' 'Muricans from coast to coast won't be able to do much about it except post on NES saying what they would have, should have, could have, etc.

The strength of the US military has always been its logistics and firepower. If logistics and firepower make you the finest military evah than I agree with you. Beyond that, the USA can muster some very small units that match the best in the world but that's about it. I'm quite partial to the SAS myself as the most effective soldiers anywhere.

Meanwhile, in the real world: The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed.

The USA has already elected as President a Muslim sympathizer, if not in fact a closet Muslim. How do you think we're going to win this war when half the population is already a de facto fifth column?

The enemy is cultural Marxism and you can't win the War On Cultural Marxism (WOCM®) with smart bombs.

Last edited:

good article:

That Muslim majority countries have not opened their doors to these refugees is, I am confident, quite by design. This is about conquest. Otherwise known as Hijra, the Islamic doctrine of immigration. Hijra works in concert with violent jihad to overwhelm a society until Islam becomes the single dominant force.

here is where your American moslems stand:

· 13% agree that some frequency of violence to defend Islam against civilians is justified.

· 19% are either favorable toward Al Qaeda or aren’t sure.

· 40% support Sharia law and believe they should not be judged by U.S. law and the Constitution.

· 46% believe Americans who mock or criticize Islam should face criminal charges, with 12.5% in support of the death penalty for blasphemers, another 4.3% somewhat agreeing on the death sentence for those who insult Islam, and 9% unsure if the death penalty should apply.

In short, while people are looking for mooslime ships coming by the sea, Barry and his already powerful moslem "anti-defamation" agencies are bringing potential terrorists behind your backs and have you pay for them to build mosques on US soil where 95% of moslems go and where ideas of pedo-hammed's bullshit are proliferated.

When it starts, there will be a moslem behind every blade of grass [laugh]

You are missing the point. I think you reading comprehension maybe clouded by your cheer leading about the fantasy of ISIS storming our shores in a mass invasion. When they hit Heartland USA it will be in a way no one sees coming, and all of the rifle totin' 'Muricans from coast to coast won't be able to do much about it except post on NES saying what they would have, should have, could have, etc.

Your right I missed the title of this Thread that said" When ISIS Hits Heartland USA, What Can NES Do About It?" I'm sorry I should have addressed that point and not the points that I quoted....Go back to sleep. How many times can I post that we can only win with a total war mentality??
To address your point, there is nothing we can do about it unless we want to live in more of a police state than we already do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom