Italy Fears ISIS Invasion From Libya

Your right I missed the title of this Thread the said" When ISIS Hits Heartland USA, What Can NES Do About It?" I'm sorry I should have addressed that point and not the points that I quoted....Go back to sleep.

I don't mean to be rude but I don't think it's edmorseiii that's asleep. While you're thinking about hand to hand combat with black pajama clad dudes, their invasion forces are landing at the nation's airports at the rate of 300,000 people per year.

Tolerance is a one way street.

Us: Diversity is our strength.

Them: ISLAM will CONQUER the WORLD.

Last edited:
I don't mean to be rude but I don't think it's edmorseiii that's asleep. While you're thinking about hand to hand combat with black pajama clad dudes, their invasion forces are landing at the nation's airports at the rate of 300,000 people per year.

Tolerance is a one way street.

If you want to have a conversation about the Fifth Columnist in this country we can have that discussion.

Last edited:
I don't have any real interest in seeing the Mideast. And if I'm guessing correctly he's trying to say the Mideast is not just a big huge desert.

I get it. But my point still is that we're not dealing with the Nazi Army here , the Japanese Navy - or a Soviet horde coming thru the Fulda Gap.

If there is a problem here - it's not a "military" problem. And as I keep saying: we just lost the war the last time we tried to make it a military problem.

How many times are going to do the same stupid shit over and over until we get a clue?

I'm not sure anyone has compared them to the Japanese or Soviets, but the comparison to the Nazis is because that group started out as a small, seemingly insignificant group of radicals led by a charismatic speaker, who somehow managed to convince several nations to embark on a murderous campaign.

Yes, the hardware is different this time - no Panzer tanks or ME109s, they have AKs, IEDs and chlorine powder, but the world's response has been remarkably similar to that of world leaders in the 1930s - appease and ignore, and hope they go away.

The Nazis were no threat to blow up your local movie theater in small town, USA, so in that sense, ISIS scares people.

When you look at how many terror groups have been pledging allegiance to ISIS recently, it should worry people. Nobody thought all those peaceful German and Japanese citizens would get on the murderous bandwagon either.

Yes, the hardware is different this time - no Panzer tanks or ME109s, they have AKs, IEDs and chlorine powder, but the world's response has been remarkably similar to that of world leaders in the 1930s - appease and ignore, and hope they go away.

To keep flogging this dead horse, the actual shooting war in the Middle East is just a distraction for those of us that are attracted to loud noises and masculine hardware. Pay attention to my right hand.

The real war is the one of conquest by migration - Hijra - and the weapons are airplanes and the fertility of Muslim women, aided and abetted by our very own DWLs and SJWs.

We need to stop them coming into this country to start, but the Muzzie in Chief wants to open the floodgates more. Just how in the blue f*ck do we expect to prevent attacks here, when the Muzzies are a protected class? Add to that the fact that the Kenyan won't even state for the record who is committing all the atrocities. Bottom line, the prevailing attitudes in this country have us bent over, and pulling both cheeks open wide. Are people going to be that surprised when the Muzzies ram it in?

We need to stop them coming into this country to start, but the Muzzie in Chief wants to open the floodgates more. Just how in the blue f*ck do we expect to prevent attacks here, when the Muzzies are a protected class? Add to that the fact that the Kenyan won't even state for the record who is committing all the atrocities. Bottom line, the prevailing attitudes in this country have us bent over, and pulling both cheeks open wide. Are people going to be that surprised when the Muzzies ram it in?

You're a visual thinker. lol.

But, but, There are good ones!!!! NOT!!!!! They just spout the bullshit that folks buy into.

people pull that "I used to work with a hard working muzzie" or "I had a great friend who was a muzzie" ... all the time.

Islam is the only religion that condones deception and lies to kafirs to advance its cause. That alone should automatically keep your guard up.

people pull that "I used to work with a hard working muzzie" or "I had a great friend who was a muzzie" ... all the time.

Islam is the only religion that condones deception and lies to kafirs to advance its cause. That alone should automatically keep your guard up.
They are NOT all the same and anyone who basis their opinion on them thru one verse in the Koran might want to take a look at some of the lines in the Bible. The aholes running amuck in Syria are not wanted there but when you are trying to defend yourself from your govt at the same time ISIS and with little to any means thats just a bad mix.

The majority do not want the sharia crap nor the stuff that extremists say go with it. They want to work, provise for their families and live their lives like everyone else.

They are NOT all the same and anyone who basis their opinion on them thru one verse in the Koran might want to take a look at some of the lines in the Bible. The aholes running amuck in Syria are not wanted there but when you are trying to defend yourself from your govt at the same time ISIS and with little to any means thats just a bad mix.

The majority do not want the sharia crap nor the stuff that extremists say go with it. They want to work, provise for their families and live their lives like everyone else.

by all means comrade, PLEASE, please, please give me the line in the New Testament which condones lying to non-Christians to advance Christianity, which condones child rape?

They are NOT all the same ...

No of course not, let me post this statistics again:

· 13% agree that some frequency of violence to defend Islam against civilians is justified.

· 19% are either favorable toward Al Qaeda or aren’t sure.

· 40% support Sharia law and believe they should not be judged by U.S. law and the Constitution.

· 46% believe Americans who mock or criticize Islam should face criminal charges, with 12.5% in support of the death penalty for blasphemers, another 4.3% somewhat agreeing on the death sentence for those who insult Islam, and 9% unsure if the death penalty should apply.

Some feel that you should be beheaded and others think that 10 lashes may be enough for an insult to their prophet. A TRUE diversity of opinions.

The United States has no business of going to war anywhere, unless the personnel fighting the war are allowed to win it. If you do not go to win, don't go. That means the other side is broken and brought to the table on bended knees, in an unconditional surrender.

I agree. If you're going to start a war - or go fight in a war - fight to win.

I used to make this basic argument over and over again to deaf ears back when we started the "War on Terror":

You're NOT really fighting the war - when you send all your troops overseas - yet you continue to let the enemy come in thru your back door.

You're also not really fighting the enemy when you send troops into the field - but your own political structure is selling out the country. A similar thing happened during WW2, where certain segments of the French population actually welcomed the Germans invading the country because they were so sick of the politics.

The cowboy glanced at the Indian a moment, then he looked directly at the Muslim and said with a sly grin, “That’s cause we ain’t played cowboys and Muslims yet. ”

By the time it comes to that you'll be defending yourself with a kitchen knife duct taped to a broomstick, like the English today.

The real war is the one of conquest by migration - Hijra - and the weapons are airplanes and the fertility of Muslim women, aided and abetted by our very own DWLs and SJWs.

This is the real threat. Sadly there is nothing we can do about it. The powers that be want these savages in our country for some reason. No politician will ever have the balls to stop it.

It's been said before. If you know a good Muslim, that's because he does not have enough firepower and backup to kill you and get away with it. When they have great enough numbers here, they will saw the heads off you and your entire family.

The "good ones" might not take part, but I assure you that they won't speak out against it either.

Who's knows if this poll (from several posts up) is accurate, but if it's true, it's barely a majority:

· 40% support Sharia law and believe they should not be judged by U.S. law and the Constitution.

most Germans didn't want to slaughter the Jews either - the majority doesn't usually drive what happens.

Who's knows if this poll (from several posts up) is accurate, but if it's true, it's barely a majority:

most Germans didn't want to slaughter the Jews either - the majority doesn't usually drive what happens.

It ain't about active minority, but silent majority who does nothing.

No of course not, let me post this statistics again:

Some feel that you should be beheaded and others think that 10 lashes may be enough for an insult to their prophet. A TRUE diversity of opinions.
Again your painting with a broad brush but thats your choice. My point is that its a small group and just because a tv station shows the same clip over and over doesnt mean its more people.

Yes, don't underestimate the fanaticism of the Japanese and Germans during WWII. You know what... Don't underestimate our American fighting men. Who were even MORE VICIOUS and that's why we are free here today to type on NES. Real America hasn't been seen yet.

TV might have caused you to think that today's American men is a weaklings who want pizza and own a Toyota. However If these ISIS fanatics come to American they will get their own throats cut...

I've done extensive reading on WW2, WW1, and some on Vietnam and the American Civil War.

I agree - American fighting men can be some of the most vicious when it comes right down to it. If you look at what happens when the US goes to war against an enemy - and compare body counts, the enemy usually suffers much higher casualties than the US does. Maybe this helps account for the body counts during the Civil War - which was one of the most bloody wars up to that time.

But that's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about winning a war against Islam. Islam the religion, Islamic politics, Islamic thought, Islamic culture. I think this is more of a fight like the Germans in Yugoslavia during WW2. They kept killing people and pouring in soldiers - and all that did was draw them in even further and make more of a quaqmire for them.

In 4th generation warfare theory - big armies that go in and blow shit up and kill people - don't win. All they do is piss people off and make them join the rebels.

People keep thinking we just need to go in and blow shit up and kill people and all of a sudden everything will be right with the world. World War 2 ended in 1945. It's over. It was 70 years ago. The Soviet Union is dead too. We're not talking about large army warfare here. People need to get that thru their heads.

If you want to have a conversation about the Fifth Columnist in this country we can have that discussion.

That's a discussion we should have. But first people have to get straight what the country actually IS.

A lot of people seem to think it's just a bunch of people who live here.

I'm not sure anyone has compared them to the Japanese or Soviets, but the comparison to the Nazis is because that group started out as a small, seemingly insignificant group of radicals led by a charismatic speaker, who somehow managed to convince several nations to embark on a murderous campaign.

The Nazis were no threat to blow up your local movie theater in small town, USA, so in that sense, ISIS scares people.

When you look at how many terror groups have been pledging allegiance to ISIS recently, it should worry people. Nobody thought all those peaceful German and Japanese citizens would get on the murderous bandwagon either.

You will never win against ISIS in their current form. Everybody seems to think that what happened during WW2 could have bee avoided if we had just done something about. I think that view point is based on sheer ignorance.

If anything was to be done about WW2 - it should have been done during WW1. And what should have been done is that the US should have stayed out of it. The US coming into the war decidely shifted the balance of power towards the Allies - so that they "won" the war. They then took vengeance on Germany - even though a number of prominent politicians and leaders warned that would just cause a bigger problem later. Without the US getting involved - a lot of historians think the war would have just ended in exhaustion and a stalemate.

From that perspective - you could say the US shares a large part of the blame for setting WW2 in motion.

But once that wheel started turning - the people who claim we should have "done something " to stop Hitler are full of crap. Go read the books from that time. Nobody wanted to have another war. WW1 was DEVASTATING. In Britain an entire generation of young men were wiped out. The casualties were horrendous. Nobody wanted to go start up another stupid war - and even then people thought WW1 was just a massive cluster**** mistake.

And all of that aside - we simply DID NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY to do anything about events in Europe during the 30's. The US was BANKRUPT. The military was small both because we didn't need it - and because we were BROKE. Saying we should have invaded Europe and taken out Hitler - is just ignorant. It's also ignorant because if you've ever read any history from the 1930's - a lot of world leaders thought Hitler was GOOD.

Quite frankly I think the constant comparison of ISIS to the Nazis is crap. It's entirely different circumstances. Different people. Different motivations. Different methodology for taking power - etc.

You will never win against ISIS in their current form. Everybody seems to think that what happened during WW2 could have bee avoided if we had just done something about. I think that view point is based on sheer ignorance.

If anything was to be done about WW2 - it should have been done during WW1. And what should have been done is that the US should have stayed out of it. The US coming into the war decidely shifted the balance of power towards the Allies - so that they "won" the war. They then took vengeance on Germany - even though a number of prominent politicians and leaders warned that would just cause a bigger problem later. Without the US getting involved - a lot of historians think the war would have just ended in exhaustion and a stalemate.

From that perspective - you could say the US shares a large part of the blame for setting WW2 in motion.

But once that wheel started turning - the people who claim we should have "done something " to stop Hitler are full of crap. Go read the books from that time. Nobody wanted to have another war. WW1 was DEVASTATING. In Britain an entire generation of young men were wiped out. The casualties were horrendous. Nobody wanted to go start up another stupid war - and even then people thought WW1 was just a massive cluster**** mistake.

And all of that aside - we simply DID NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY to do anything about events in Europe during the 30's. The US was BANKRUPT. The military was small both because we didn't need it - and because we were BROKE. Saying we should have invaded Europe and taken out Hitler - is just ignorant. It's also ignorant because if you've ever read any history from the 1930's - a lot of world leaders thought Hitler was GOOD.

Quite frankly I think the constant comparison of ISIS to the Nazis is crap. It's entirely different circumstances. Different people. Different motivations. Different methodology for taking power - etc.

US's fault for the rise of Nazi Germany? And you're calling all of us ignorant? I'm sure the same historians saying that think Obama's the greatest president ever.

US's fault for the rise of Nazi Germany? And you're calling all of us ignorant? I'm sure the same historians saying that think Obama's the greatest president ever.

You might not like it but you can make a fairly good case for this. The Cliff's Notes version. Britain was losing the First World War and made a deal with European Zionists to support the creation of an independent state of Israel (see Balfour Declaration) if America could be persuaded to enter the war on Britain's side. In the US, President Woodrow Wilson, whose attitude initially was that both sides should accept "peace without victory," was swayed to bring America into the war by the arguments of Zionists including two of his closest aides, avid Zionists both, Louis Brandeis and Felix Frankfurter. Germany was then defeated.

The role of the USA and of European Zionists in their defeat was abundantly clear to the Germans. This was at least in part the cause of Hitler's antipathy towards European Jews. Hitler regarded America's entrance into the war and the way in which it was accomplished as the great stab in the back.

A very important fact that has been stuffed down the memory hole is just how badly ordinary Jews were thrown under the bus by European Zionists who regarded anti-semites as their ALLIES, no less, in their efforts to create an independent state of Israel. It was in fact Theodor Herzl, considered the father of modern Zionism, who first used the term "final solution" and it was also Theodor Herzl who stated that Europe must be made so uncomfortable for Jews that they chose to leave of their own accord. Even after Hitler came to power, the Zionists continued to negotiate with the Nazis through the Transfer Agreement which facilitated the transfer of personal wealth to Palestine.

To call the version of 20th century history taught today cartoon history is an insult to cartoons.

Last edited:
So how does Wilson's 14 point plan to rebuild Germany and his opposition to punishing sanctions factor into this?

You might not like it but you can make a fairly good case for this. The Cliff's Notes version. Britain was losing the First World War and made a deal with European Zionists to support the creation of an independent state of Israel (see Balfour Declaration) if America could be persuaded to enter the war on Britain's side. In the US, President Woodrow Wilson, whose attitude initially was that both sides should accept "peace without victory," was swayed to bring America into the war by the arguments of Zionists including two of his closest aides, avid Zionists both, Louis Brandeis and Felix Frankfurter. Germany was then defeated.

The role of the USA and of European Zionists in their defeat was abundantly clear to the Germans. This was at least in part the cause of Hitler's antipathy towards European Jews. Hitler regarded America's entrance into the war and the way in which it was accomplished as the great stab in the back.

A very important fact that has been stuffed down the memory hole is just how badly ordinary Jews were thrown under the bus by European Zionists who regarded anti-semites as their ALLIES, no less, in their efforts to create an independent state of Israel. It was in fact Theodor Herzl, considered the father of modern Zionism, who first used the term "final solution" and it was also Theodor Herzl who stated that Europe must be made so uncomfortable for Jews that they chose to leave of their own accord. Even after Hitler came to power, the Zionists continued to negotiate with the Nazis through the Transfer Agreement which facilitated the transfer of personal wealth to Palestine.

To call the version of 20th century history taught today cartoon history is an insult to cartoons.

So how does Wilson's 14 point plan to rebuild Germany and his opposition to punishing sanctions factor into this?

I'm not really up for playing gotcha but I would say that was the right approach. It's not the approach that prevailed unfortunately. Germany finished paying its First World War reparations in 2010 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom