• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It is Time To Replace My PPS For a New CCW

Lifecard 22?

WNcrATL.png

Sorry to clutter the serious thread.

Funny part is, most think Brocc is joking here.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24

Best new carry gun in MA.? IDK, seems like it doesn't really matter...as long as it's something not on the "List". I dunno ....more operator and kills the perp deader or something I guess.

The gun I dropped, although bigger than the other two, I dropped it because I felt like a woman shooting it, which is too bad because I found a really good deal. It is a CZ 97 B. I never felt like such a b*tch shooting a gun until I tried that gun. It fit my hand nicely, but it was weird.

Noodle Arms.
Had I known, I would've let you shoot mine. Just so I could take pictures of you wetting yourself.

There was a Sphinx and and a compact CZ in the w.t.s.
If I was leaning towards another c.c.w., I'd go that route.

Of course, I also stand up to pee, so theres that.

Demolition Ranch tried to blow them up by obstructing the barrels. He failed at every attempt. Tough AF.

Then there is the video of another group making one full auto. It ran until the barrel was glowing.

HiPoint pistols are dirt simple and stable platforms. The platform happens to be garbage, but they do actually run.

Does the YC come in .40 S&W? I think that should be your choice, OP.

I feel like there's a long running joke with the older members that is going over my head here given the selection. I would have thought the original PPS was clearly a better gun than the Remington R51 and Yeet Cannon. And the Hipoint being pot metal doesn't instill a lot of confidence in longevity. Not that I foresee a lot of tactical maneuvers in my near future, but one dive to cover and you risk cracking your slide. Garand Thumb spiked it off of gravel in a torture test and the slide split in half on the next shot.

I feel like there's a long running joke with the older members that is going over my head here given the selection. I would have thought the original PPS was clearly a better gun than the Remington R51 and Yeet Cannon. And the Hipoint being pot metal doesn't instill a lot of confidence in longevity. Not that I foresee a lot of tactical maneuvers in my near future, but one dive to cover and you risk cracking your slide. Garand Thumb spiked it off of gravel in a torture test and the slide split in half on the next shot.

Bah. The old Hipoints WERE garbage. They've stepped up their game lately. Easily on a par with HK

If it wasn't for their historical baggage they'd be selling for at least a grand higher than they do.

I highly recommend watching the Demolition Ranch Hi Point videos. The Hi Point might not be pretty, but they are tough AF.

I highly recommend watching the Demolition Ranch Hi Point videos. The Hi Point might not be pretty, but they are tough AF.

I've seen them. Matt treats Hipoits like how most of us treat paper towels. Disposable. And that's all well and good if Hipoint figured out how to not catastrophically fail from impact, but how do they cycle? They've had timing issues that would lead to FTF/FTE in the past. I'm still not sure why you'd potentially pick that over your PPS, but maybe jokes on me?

Back
Top Bottom