is zero hour arms still in business?

That road has been a disaster for decades. It's a drainage issue. The only way to truly solve it is to dig it all up and start over. I mean, it's TURNPIKE street. Think of how long the road has been there called that. I remember back about 30 years ago them FINALLY fixing Bay Rd in Easton. Another ancient road. They ripped up about 2 miles of it to bare ground, put in drainage and repaved. I believe it's been untouched for 3 decades and is just fine. (Although Turnpike gets a lot more truck traffic.)

As far as Zero Hour, never went. Looked online. Some interesting items, but they seemed to be priced a bit high for anything I wanted. So I never stopped by.

No ZHA wasn't ON Turnpike St, it was a side "road" that looked like the aftermath of being carpet bombed due to the many craters.

Dwarven1 and I were there a few hours after they opened on Day 1. That was also the last time I entered off that bombed out "road". I learned that coming in from Bristol Industrial Park got me in over paved roads (all but the las1 100') and into their side parking lot, so that is the way I went there after the first time. Certainly lots of interesting stuff there, prices varied from OK to out of sight.

you're guess is spot on--i saw the police log---never prosecuted from what i can find---probably glocks, but i cannot confirm that part. i'm sure maura can. sucks. i didn't like their pricing but they were overall decent folks

Glocks don't result in the kopsch coming to visit you, though, usually. Knowing that place it was probably for a lot more than that. I usually stayed away because of the rape prices on pretty much everything. Then again "40 Pound Box of Rape" is pretty much a de-facto operating condition of every gun shop in the "armpit" region (basically draw a big box around the lower 128 loop region reaching down into brockton etc below boston) there are about one or two that don't rape but they're smaller, lesser known places.

-Mike

I think the only thing I ever bought three was ammo when I was desperate, but I enjoyed stopping by just to see all the odd pieces there that i could never buy...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No ZHA wasn't ON Turnpike St, it was a side "road" that looked like the aftermath of being carpet bombed due to the many craters.

Dwarven1 and I were there a few hours after they opened on Day 1. That was also the last time I entered off that bombed out "road". I learned that coming in from Bristol Industrial Park got me in over paved roads (all but the las1 100') and into their side parking lot, so that is the way I went there after the first time. Certainly lots of interesting stuff there, prices varied from OK to out of sight.

Ha! I had forgotten the side "road." All of those places are just too low. IIRC, there was a driving school there when I was in HS. I remember they would take you around back and fool around with the car. LOL

Glocks don't result in the kopsch coming to visit you, though, usually. Knowing that place it was probably for a lot more than that. I usually stayed away because of the rape prices on pretty much everything. Then again "40 Pound Box of Rape" is pretty much a de-facto operating condition of every gun shop in the "armpit" region (basically draw a big box around the lower 128 loop region reaching down into brockton etc below boston) there are about one or two that don't rape but they're smaller, lesser known places.

-Mike

You could fill a bus with people that go to Four Seasons every week from the south shore and south coast.

Well, two if we count you moving out! Just kidding, but that line was too good to resist. [smile]

This pleases me, greatly. That guy is a ****ing douchebag. No better than The Rat AFAIC. It would appear that this is the one improvement in the state of MA since I moved out.

Bought a brand new 4th Gen glock 30 and 26 from oleg just before he closed. He didn't give a damn about mass gun laws. I took advantage of his ambivalence

You could fill a bus with people that go to Four Seasons every week from the south shore and south coast.

agreed!!! could be kinda like a foxwoods bus ride.

i have a business associate who works 9-5, m-f, down here, (south) lives in middleboro, and goes to 4 seasons 2-3 times a year on a saturday.

yikes. the only time i go there is if i have a call in the area, and only tues-thurs

Yeah those guys are great. Hopefully they are unsuccessful as I'd rather not have to take a number, lol
It's turning into gun ally down here.. we have Fairhaven firearms, fts in new bedford, shooters supply, village, Troy city, and commonwealth all in a line, even sconticut river outfitters isn't to far off for the ri flavor...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bought an HK-91 there during the Sandyhook scare, amazingly at a good price considering. The guys were cool but the prices on most everything was terrible.

Old owners or new owner? Not that it matters, because it's academic. I'm curious, that's all.

IF you are doing business with former ZH employees at other shops, I suggest you think about what you're doing. Those same loose lips will bend you over just as they have done before. Reputations... you know how it goes.

Last edited:
Bought a brand new 4th Gen glock 30 and 26 from oleg just before he closed. He didn't give a damn about mass gun laws. I took advantage of his ambivalence

Got my Glock 43 there. I thought I paid a pretty fair price for it, though there were some things that were way out of range.

If some of you guys knew the shit that they pulled on other FFLs or some of the POS's they ditched onto customers (let alone all the post ban and NFA crap they sold to MA residents under the guidance that they are "MA OK"... only to help the ATF backdoor those people), you guys would be torching this thread to hell and back.

"Denied expansion." LOL. Right.

Screw Zero Hour and all of their shit heel employees that went elsewhere. They screwed over many many people by playing it loose and ratting in order to save their own ass.

Can you cite some specific examples of what you are talking about?

Back
Top Bottom