• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is there a reporting procedure for a buyer who doesn't complete his side and doesn't pay?

OP is shipping from Alaska too lol

So........ not only are you from Alaska, but you only accept payments that offer no type of buyer protection!

"Payment options include personal check, cashiers check, USPS MO, or paypal friends and family ONLY with NO notes (they are rabidly anti-freedom)."

So........ not only are you from Alaska, but you only accept payments that offer no type of buyer protection!

"Payment options include personal check, cashiers check, USPS MO, or paypal friends and family ONLY with NO notes (they are rabidly anti-freedom)."

Again, so?

That is quite common on gun boards.

Alaska is a state just like any other-quite easy to ship until you start talking about common carriers such as UPS/FedEx or niche USPS stuff. The way some of you are behaving, it looks like you think it is on Mars.

Those payment options are quite normal in gun board world although I would never go for it with a short term or low feedback member. With the exception of personal check, I mostly use those payment terms when I sell elsewhere.

Not defending the OP as I think the OP is likely the root of the problem here (I doubt he'll spill what the issue is), but the more people post the more I realize how closed off from the real world this board is.

Again, so?

That is quite common on gun boards.

Alaska is a state just like any other-quite easy to ship until you start talking about common carriers such as UPS/FedEx or niche USPS stuff. The way some of you are behaving, it looks like you think it is on Mars.

Those payment options are quite normal in gun board world although I would never go for it with a short term or low feedback member. With the exception of personal check, I mostly use those payment terms when I sell elsewhere.

Not defending the OP as I think the OP is likely the root of the problem here (I doubt he'll spill what the issue is), but the more people post the more I realize how closed off from the real world this board is.

Yes, NES is trying to find all sorts of issues where there aren't any.

A lot of forums allow you to see the classifieds without being a member. Go take a look, you will see stuff for sale from all over the country.

Also, assuming the OP mentioned in his ad that he was in Alaska and the payment methods he accepted, there is no reason why someone should accept a sale then back off because of where the OP is. That would be 100% a buyer issue for being an idiot and not reading. Not saying this is what happened.

Yes, NES is trying to find all sorts of issues where there aren't any.

A lot of forums allow you to see the classifieds without being a member. Go take a look, you will see stuff for sale from all over the country.

Also, assuming the OP mentioned in his ad that he was in Alaska and the payment methods he accepted, there is no reason why someone should accept a sale then back off because of where the OP is. That would be 100% a buyer issue for being an idiot and not reading. Not saying this is what happened.

The OP is wordy in his ads, but he spells out everything.

"Ships from JBER (Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson)/Anchorage AK

Yes I DO combine shipping.

Buy all 4 and get free shipping from Alaska! A great value!

Payment options include personal check, cashiers check, USPS MO, or paypal friends and family ONLY with NO notes (they are rabidly anti-freedom)."

The OP is wordy in his ads, but he spells out everything.

"Ships from JBER (Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson)/Anchorage AK

Yes I DO combine shipping.

Buy all 4 and get free shipping from Alaska! A great value!

Payment options include personal check, cashiers check, USPS MO, or paypal friends and family ONLY with NO notes (they are rabidly anti-freedom)."
There you go. So not sure why people are giving him sh*t about that.

Being from Alaska is irrelevant. I have 3 positive feedback and paypal IS rabidly anti freedom.

You can refer to my lone neutral review. I think it was primers back in the day, had like 20 bricks I was selling and accidentally agreed to sell a 21st. The buyer left a neutral review for my honest mistake. Of course we've been friends for like 10 years now, would be pretty bummed if it had been a negative review.

Back
Top Bottom