• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is there a reporting procedure for a buyer who doesn't complete his side and doesn't pay?

There is no way, I'd meet or take the time to even schedule a meeting time and place unless we have come to an agreement on price. If I showed up selling something and the person told me they were just looking, I'd pack up and leave. and if I were selling something in the future and they messaged me, I wouldn't even respond.

Last edited:
Not on NES but I dealt with a guy in 2003 when I selling my 03 XC800. He drove to the house with his trailer and tried shorting me 500 bucks. He was shocked standing in my kitchen as I was telling him to GTFO of my house and I wasn’t joking.
He dug into his other pocket and ponied it up.
Said he had to try.
I would told him to GTFO a second time after he dug in his pocket and produced the other $500
Even better if @Asaltweapon said “Nows it’s another $500.00 on top or you’re not leaving the house.” and shoved a 1911 into his forehead. lol

I will assume this is a NES transaction that didn't happen.

Having 3 positive Feedback, I would assume you have already left feedback on others, checking your feedback given confirms this (although you only left 1 positive feedback, lame).

So, there is your answer.

That being said, negative feedback is like Herpes, so if you will give someone NES Herpes, it should be deserved.

Edit to add (this will sound mean so don't read if easily offended):

If the way you started this thread is any indication of your communication skills, maybe the buyer is not to blame for whatever happened.

The only harm done here is to your ego. If it were me I would forget about it and move on.

Also, you received three positive feedbacks and left only one in return. Not good.

I HATE when people don't leave feedback. Pet peeve of mine.

@Bob P was selling a firearm. I arranged to look at it on a Saturday morning. On Friday morning told him I couldn’t make it. He then neg repped me for “backing out.” Had not agreed to purchase, just to see it.

So now whether buying or selling specify sale and price are contingent on inspection. Who buys a used firearm without looking at it?
If that was the case bring the communications up to admin and it will get sorted.

I've had one person here leave fraudulent neg rep on my account and I had it removed promptly just by providing the communications of the deal.

If that was the case bring the communications up to admin and it will get sorted.

I've had one person here leave fraudulent neg rep on my account and I had it removed promptly just by providing the communications of the deal.
Remember when @Spanz got neg feedback for not being funny in the dark humor thread? Lol

Obviously I'm still very new at the trading thing.

If I didn't need the money for family stuff I would not be selling.

Still though, where I come from when you say it's a deal, it's a deal.

This is not about AK mags and that would be irrelevant anyways.

show of hands...how many here have put things in an online shopping card but never went back to check out? what? everyone? that's what i thought. ok, how is that different?
I’ve done this with online companies, many times if you leave it in the cart for a couple days they’ll send you a 15-20% off coupon to make the sale. But this is not that. A forum sale is different than some rando medium box company.

I’ve done this with online companies, many times if you leave it in the cart for a couple days they’ll send you a 15-20% off coupon to make the sale. But this is not that. A forum sale is different than some rando medium box company.
Wait. That was a serious? He was really making an analogy between a buyer backing out on a private sale and leaving stuff in an online vendor cart??

I think @Dench is right, we need a “WTF?” quick emoji response.

Wait. That was a serious? He was really making an analogy between a buyer backing out on a private sale and leaving stuff in an online vendor cart??

I think @Dench is right, we need a “WTF?” quick emoji response.
I cannot confirm or deny his level of seriousness, but this one quick trick…

I would enjoy the raised eyebrow emoji for some of the more retarded posts. Or a plant emoji for the more vocal posts regularly calling for house fires and smelling burnt bodies.

I cannot confirm or deny his level of seriousness, but this one quick trick…

I would enjoy the raised eyebrow emoji for some of the more retarded posts. Or a plant emoji for the more vocal posts regularly calling for house fires and smelling burnt bodies.

Can I make this emoji recommendation for the latter?

👽

I left 21, only received 15.

Oh well.

Don't transact much here, but when I have it's been pretty smooth, except for the Mosin group buy.
Anyways, my last 2 positives I think came from Karmas I did actually.
Karma'd those socket organizers last week, sent them to the guy, nothin, not even a thanks. :(

I also buy just enough of what I want to qualify for free shipping. The next day or two after I place the order, they always send you a discount code for your next order.

Back
Top Bottom