Input/suggestions

I am trying to surprise my husband with a scorpion and all the components. I know there are kits that I can buy that includes the frame and the components, but I am unsure of what else it needs. I think it's the trigger group that is separate and is the more expensive part, right? I am not sure and wanted to get some help, pleeease. And also where I can buy all the components??? Thanks!!!!!

usually these kits come with a cut reciever. That is the part that has the serial number on it. The scorpion would not be legal under MA's AWB as far as I know. Just my 2c, and please take them at what they are worth.

I have been drooling over the ad in the CDNN flyer of the complete package (semi) for $499 as well..

Unfortunately, this is a no go in mass...

if you are in a free state, an FFL should be able to order this from them for your husband..

If your husband is a member here the cat may be out of the bag. But it is a very nice thought. I hope you are not from MA so you can give him this great gift. As a MA resident I am happy when my wife renews my subscription to American Handgunner for a gift.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! yeah I just recently moved out of Mass, one of the main reasons being the wonderful laws : P. So I know the legal issues are fine, its just a matter of finding the parts and you know, buying them, haha. I have found the kit with the cut receiver, but I thought there was another part to it in order to put it together, right?

As far as the gift, I am buying myself a 1911, so I have to recipricate towards him, he'll feel left out! I try to be a good wife ; ) Any suggestions on a 1911?

Back
Top Bottom