Impressive woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky her, because she is kind of "not attractive.".

Always interesting to see what other women find attractive, or not, in other women. I really miss my going-out-to-bars days.

She knows her way around guns, and bought her husband a shotgun. I'd say that this girl is two-thirds of the way to beautiful before even entering the contest. [wink]

Always interesting to see what other women find attractive, or not, in other women. I really miss my going-out-to-bars days.

She knows her way around guns, and bought her husband a shotgun. I'd say that this girl is two-thirds of the way to beautiful before even entering the contest. [wink]

She may very well be a butherface...lol But, i do not find her attracive in the least..
I would like to know how many guys find her attractive, and how many just find her collection attractive..[laugh]

I believe she is either a mod or a very active poster on concealedcarryforum or similar. I know I have seen those pictures posted in how-to threads on another forum.

Limatunes has been posted here before.

She (and Hubby) are both Mods on DefensiveCarry.com.

She's provided tons of good info on what and how to carry, especially for women.

Her voice can kind of grate on you, but she's genuine.

She's worked in a few gun shops until she was very pregnant. My guess is that their baby is probably close to a year old now.

It is said Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and that is all that really counts!! [grin]

Ok here goes:

she's a six at best, nice weaponry but irretating squeeky voice. She's got a cat (-5).

All in all, I'd hit it after 6 beers.

Ok here goes:

she's a six at best, nice weaponry but irretating squeeky voice. She's got a cat (-5).

All in all, I'd hit it after 6 beers.

I agree. She's a 6, but would jump to an 8.5 if you could ask EC to cat sit and give her this:

BallGag.mid-size.jpg

Ignoring for a moment all the comments that a Moderator should be...well...moderating, I'd like an explanation of this:

IMG_2608.jpg

Listed on the site as "her favorite carry rig." Leaving aside the problems that magazine placement has on a draw stroke, I wonder how a magazine carried strong-side, bullets to the rear, gets employed in a reload.[hmmm]

I think shes cute. A little makeup and a black teddy and I'd bet she'd go from cute to Knockout.

PS- Shes very ditsy!!

She just had a baby a little while ago.

I would have no problem with her naked holding a Kimber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom