• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Impressive woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know how many guys find her attractive, and how many just find her collection attractive..[laugh]

As a happily married guy, I can objectively say that she's not smokin' hot, but she's not unattractive at all and personality goes a long way.

Not speaking for everyone, but a supermodel 10 who is ideologically repugnant or lacks a compatible personality is not attractive at all.

but a supermodel 10 who is ideologically repugnant or lacks a compatible personality is not attractive at all.

Pretty much the same for men, IMO. lol You could look like Mark Wahlberg, but if my bath towel makes better company, that's a problem.

She may very well be a butherface...lol But, i do not find her attracive in the least..
I would like to know how many guys find her attractive, and how many just find her collection attractive..[laugh]

That is very catty of you. Why don't you post a picture of yourself and we can all rate your attractiveness? It's obviously what you want anyway.

That is very catty of you. Why don't you post a picture of yourself and we can all rate your attractiveness? It's obviously what you want anyway.

excuse me?? It's not catty, it's my opinion.. Don't even begin to tell me what I want either.. I couldn't care less what others think of my looks. I know what I look like, and my husband is happy.. If you want to know what I look like, find me on face book..

Another thing.. I never once said, I am better looking than her... Maybe you are the one being catty here??

exactly.. I have dated some bathtowels in my younger years..

Yes, pretty sure I did too. lol

Ha. That's just as "catty" as you claimed she was. [hmmm]

http://limatunesrangediary.blogspot.com/

I lightly ran my fingers over the cocking serrations caressing the tight grooves. Instinctively my right hand curled around the grip, the checkering on the front strap and main-spring housing biting into my fingers and palm. I barely felt the grip safety disengage. My index finger lay along the serial number, poised above the trigger guard, hovering in safe territory. My left hand clamped the slide between palm and fingers and the cocking serrations gripped my flesh. The only sound as I eased the slide rearward was the "snip-snap, clack" as the hammer cocked beneath the movement of the slide. Fighting the forward pull of recoil spring I gazed down into the empty chamber of my Wilson. It gaped like an open mouth, ready to be fed, eager to harness the explosions of thousands of cartridges. It said, "Give it to me. Hold nothing back. I can take it."

Oh my god. I'll be right back.

http://limatunesrangediary.blogspot.com/

I lightly ran my fingers over the cocking serrations caressing the tight grooves. Instinctively my right hand curled around the grip, the checkering on the front strap and main-spring housing biting into my fingers and palm. I barely felt the grip safety disengage. My index finger lay along the serial number, poised above the trigger guard, hovering in safe territory. My left hand clamped the slide between palm and fingers and the cocking serrations gripped my flesh. The only sound as I eased the slide rearward was the "snip-snap, clack" as the hammer cocked beneath the movement of the slide. Fighting the forward pull of recoil spring I gazed down into the empty chamber of my Wilson. It gaped like an open mouth, ready to be fed, eager to harness the explosions of thousands of cartridges. It said, "Give it to me. Hold nothing back. I can take it."

Oh my god. I'll be right back.

Wow! But wait, there's more!

I'm a stay-at-home Mom with an addiction to laundry and cloth diapers (not for me, for my son) and guns. I have two cats and a blanket named Mr. Fuzzy. My husband travels often leaving me with creative ways to fill the emptiness of his absence. People fascinate me, books inspire me, front-loading washing machines hypnotize me, boredom motivates me. I'm happy.

We have SO much in common! [grin]

ZIT90107.gif

I just wish my wife loved guns as much as she does !!!!!!!!!

I'll have to get my wife to watch some of those video's [smile] [rofl] [smile] .

Last edited:
Wow! But wait, there's more!

We have SO much in common! [grin]

ZIT90107.gif

I think you've gotten to the heart of the matter.

"The poorest experience is rich enough for all the purposes of expressing thought. Day and night, house and garden, a few books, serve us as well as would all trades and all spectacles." - Emerson

And file this passage under "creative ways to fill the emptiness of his absence."

excuse me?? It's not catty, it's my opinion.. Don't even begin to tell me what I want either.. I couldn't care less what others think of my looks. I know what I look like, and my husband is happy.. If you want to know what I look like, find me on face book..

Another thing.. I never once said, I am better looking than her... Maybe you are the one being catty here??

Yes, pretty sure I did too. lol

Ha. That's just as "catty" as you claimed she was. [hmmm]

Great another cat thread. [rolleyes]

[smile][wink]

For the record I think she is pretty. The voice though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom