I'm Soliciting donations for Governor Patrick

depicts

Army Veteran
NES Member
I say we all "donate" all our empty boxes of ammo to the Governor.

Pack up twenty or thirty empty boxes each and mail them to him. Maybe he'll get the idea that some of us are sick and tired of anti-gun people constantly trying to make lawful owners like us the scapegoat for the social meltdown in the inner cities. [thinking][thinking][crying]

I'm usually one all in favor of speaking up to politicians, but if there's ever been one that's a lost cause, its Deval Patrick.

I like the sentiment, but IMO it's a waste of perfectly good ammunition boxes.

I used to just shoot up the ammo boxes, but now I use them to store reloads in.

Maybe the ones for 22 rimfire, though... [laugh]

-Mike

Even .22 boxes could work. We could fill the State House mailroom.

Think of it. Empty boxes, just like his empty brain.

Crap Pilgrim, I didn't think of it as a threat, but you're right, they might.

I can see them now checking the boxes for powder residue in order to charge someone.

I'm so F'en pist

Crap Pilgrim, I didn't think of it as a threat, but you're right, they might.

I can see them now checking the boxes for powder residue in order to charge someone.

I'm so F'en pist

I wouldn't put it past them.

I've been offline for a day. Has anybody talked about a formal protest akin to the April tea parties? Civil disobedience?

I'm tired of emailing my representative and senator.

+1

i agree in this state anything to do with guns, or their ammo containers
could be taken as a felony, or threat to the state... by some stupid
bastard...

JimB

If you decide to send him a box of # deuce I would be willing to help. Ofcoarse he might think it's from family (resembelence and all).

someone pose as an anti-gunner and get a picture of him ceremoniously throwing out empty casings. THe have him arrested for not having a permit to have the casings!!!!!!

someone pose as an anti-gunner and get a picture of him ceremoniously throwing out empty casings. THe have him arrested for not having a permit to have the casings!!!!!!

Asphalt, I don't know how to prove it, but I'd bet you anything that Patrick has a permit to carry.

I say we all "donate" all our empty boxes of ammo to the Governor.

Pack up twenty or thirty empty boxes each and mail them to him. Maybe he'll get the idea that some of us are sick and tired of anti-gun people constantly trying to make lawful owners like us the scapegoat for the social meltdown in the inner cities. [thinking][thinking][crying]
Excellent idea. I could send him some empty ammo boxes that get filled from cleaning up after the dog but I'd probably get charged under some kind of hazardous waste law.

Back
Top Bottom