Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

Even though I made sure to never post with the SN exposed, i think I'll make the effort to go back and delete the photos...
But at this point, it's likely too late.
I've successfully put together the collection of firearms of a Barrett M99 owner based on his reddit account. Figured out username, the stores he visits, town he lives in, how long he's had his LTC there, month and day of birth. I'm not going to pair it with a name and address which is the million-dollar question, but if you can tie the data to a social media account dumber people than me have figured out how to figure out the rest.

Shit's f***ed up.

Do you think they scrubbed the names of the hypocrites who have a license but are big vocal anti-gunners like for example some nationally famous pols who live on an island, or expensive parts of Hyannis Or perhaps those who used to live on an Indian Reservation Or perhaps parked their yacht in RI to avoid taxes? A lot of licenses issued by MSP.

I don't know if this is an error or a remarkable coincidence, but I own an early example of gun model that's both extremely rare and extremely unpopular. The same dealer who received the transfer for me transferred another one a year later that's within 400 serial numbers.

Hey buddy, want to form the most exclusive gun club in the state?

Boston
Zip 02129
February 8, 1971
Did a search on the applications. I found 6 LTCs in Boston and neighboring Boston suburbs listed as Female with a expiration of 2/8....
Person IDs:

Last edited:
@Comm2A

So I took a paper EFA10 and took a peek at the collection of guns that the buyer has.
All I had to do was find the EFA10 in the system by finding my User ID, finding the transaction, finding their user ID, and plugging it in.
That aint right.

Basically I have, Name, Address, Birthday, LTC, Full accounting of firearms, SN's for any firearm purchased from a FFL after 2016.
Thats ripe for robbery. Man's not a connesour by any means, but it still aint right.

@Comm2A

So I took a paper EFA10 and took a peek at the collection of guns that the buyer has.
All I had to do was find the EFA10 in the system by finding my User ID, finding the transaction, finding their user ID, and plugging it in.
That aint right.

Basically I have, Name, Address, Birthday, LTC, Full accounting of firearms, SN's for any firearm purchased from a FFL after 2016.
Thats ripe for robbery. Man's not a connesour by any means, but it still aint right.
Minus the birth year but yeah

I've successfully put together the collection of firearms of a Barrett M99 owner based on his reddit account. Figured out username, the stores he visits, town he lives in, how long he's had his LTC there, month and day of birth. I'm not going to pair it with a name and address which is the million-dollar question, but if you can tie the data to a social media account dumber people than me have figured out how to figure out the rest.

Shit's f***ed up.
NES scares me.

I just realized journalists could have a field day with this. "DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE 963 ASSAULT RIFLES IN YOUR TOWN? WHY RESIDENTS CAN NO LONGER TRUST THEIR NEIGHBORS"
Yeah I want to see the effectiveness of the Healey Edict.
There's huge amounts of data to clean before you could even consider trying to come up with hard numbers, but it'd be interesting.

Those who are going through a divorce, this list might not be exactly good tidings, especially after the wife & opposing attorney gets a hold of the data.
Honestly, I doubt they will even know about this.
Most people in MA don't even know you need a gun license to buy guns.

How many here would know this list exists if it wasn't for the thread?

Last edited:
Hats off to #742474 in Freetown, female with an 8/17 birthday, who wins the award for most personal transfers as seller from 2014-2021 with a grand total of 186 transfers, averaging 18.4 per year with a personal max of 50 in 2013 including 31 Glocks. Bravo
She went on NES looking for the perfect gun and took everyone’s advice, tried them all and ended up with a hi-point in .40.

Sold the rest.

Back
Top Bottom