Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

This happened because Lexington installed a new smart meter that was hacked, through it they accessed the owners network thst was VPN installed the State's Network and found the list.
Sadly that meter burned the home to ashes. Or potentially could have. Or it heard the homeowner boning by the meter.

So when did the state publish this online anyway? Curious how long it’s been made public
If it had been live before today, surely the NES hivemind would have noticed. Plus, the state would have leaked it to their lemmings at the Glob post-haste.

Adobe Reader
Thank you mine says adobe, acrobat reader, and it just doesn’t seem to work. your supposed be able to read for free and the other features cost more.

I’ll figure it out I just haven’t had a computer in a while the wife’s doesn’t work

What would be a good comparison to convince people that this data release is wrong.

If you were to pick another fundamental civil right, and expose personal data (slightly hidden) regarding that right, what would that be?

What religion a person in town follows given a driver's ID? What books a person in town owns based on driver's ID?
Sexual orientation.
HIV status… HIV status is supposed to be pretty well protected but imagine they posted one that said oh in this area code this is how much aids there are… That might actually be some useful information

I know a guy who sold a gun to another. I know the towns they live in and was able to find the transaction from that. I now have both their IDs, and can subsequently see their collections.
You can pretty quickly parse this and play six degrees of NES. Kinda fun actually.

If it had been live before today, surely the NES hivemind would have noticed. Plus, the state would have leaked it to their lemmings at the Glob post-haste.
I dunno. All of the files say last updated January 2022….I went on the wayback machine archive website and can only go back to October 2022 but they were there then. Probably been there since January 2022. Amazing it took this long for someone to notice.

Somebody can use the Birthday and town data to match up with actual people and post a new file on the internet with all their guns and their address.

This is the biggest data leak in US gun history.

People complained when they were outed for having a license but now we can extrapolate names, addresses, and inventories.

The woke hackers are going to have fun with this.

Looks like about 12% of my friends and neighbors own firearms, compared to 15% (lowest in the nation) statewide. Time to up your game, pussies. But there are 13 machine gun licenses. Hahahaha! Crazy fukcers.

I looked for an ID on a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range and no dice.

I had to fill out a personal property form for a mini fridge and some other office things and I wrote phase plasma rifle in 40 W range and got everybody to sign off on it… If they let me go, I’m gonna be expecting them to produce my phased plasma rifle

This literally just put every gun owner and their families in Massachusetts in danger. Every criminal that is looking to steal firearms now has an itemized shopping list. Would not surprise me in the least if this brought in criminals from outside MA.

Apologies if asked and answered already.

When exactly did the leak of this information take place?

Who is in charge of the agency that leaked the data?

Thanks

By now you have gone through the data and realize that I bought an M&P Pistol at Cabela's a long time ago before I discovered NES and starrted down the path to enlightenment. I ask for forgiveness from @one-eyed Jack the almighty caretaker of the most sacred Mill. Please don't kick me out of the club and ban me from the most sacred Mill for my tansgression.

That's horrible, and I suspect they'll get away with it.
Now that there's attention brought to the data, no doubt Everytown and their pet "journalists" will use it for all sort of visualizations and to draw misleading conclusions or just drum up fear about "superowners".

From which you can then locate the ID of anybody you did a "private" transaction with.

Almost want to feed the data into a graph theory tool, see what patterns it can derive.
You can bet that’s already been done

Back
Top Bottom