Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

I previously posted this before elsewhere....we should do this:

1. Find willing FFL
2. Person A sells gun (free) to person B using FFL
3. Immediately, Person B sells gun (free) back to person A (firearm never leaves home of person A)
4. Person A and B fills out paperwork in advance
5. FFL files paperwork for both sales (javascript?)
5 GO TO step 2, repeat with a different person B.

All of us do this for a couple of years with a set of our firearms. Eventually we'll all own the same set of firearms.

No fraud is occurring. Actually being sold and paperwork done both times.

1. Find willing FFL
3. Immediately, Person B sells gun (free) back to person A (firearm never leaves home of person A)

All of us do this for a couple of years months with a set of our firearms. Eventually we'll all own the same set of firearms.

No fraud is occurring. Actual being sold and paperwork done both times.
Until they start screaming straw purchase

In order to access the data you have to allow access to your files etc.

Yeah, sounds safe.

It's a trap!

It's a phone!

The zips have excel spreadsheets. Some of the file are flat asci csv files.

Does anybody think there were only 300k private transfer/registrations between '04 and '21? They've lost or omitted tons of records...

Until they start screaming straw purchase
This.

I remember a thread where everyone seemed to agree if you buy a gun for another LEGAL gun owner, it is still a straw purchase.

You taking the gun back (buying back) with the intention to sell to another could be called a straw purchase.

Took me all of 3 minutes to scan the CSV and find my "Personal ID"... Not really that "personal" when half the NESers who transacted with me previously also scan the document.

In other news LOL at the guy 128060 in Springfield with the Hi-Point 995 Rifle....

I know you are joking, but the only way to be mostly anonymous as a property owner in MA is to use a holding corporation and make people have to jump through extra hoops to look at the corporation filings to eventually find you as an owner.
Real simple and takes just an extra 2 minutes. I used to do this all the time when I had papers to serve to a corporation. That lets me ask for one of the officers of the corporation and sometimes the attorney sending me the papers specify that they only want me to serve them to an officer.
When they did this in NY, I wanted to mail a postcard to every owner to galvanize activism. Maybe its time to do this in MA.
I called a captain I know at NYPD and gave him a heads up. I don't know what he or our organization did about that breach of trust (which was legal in NY). What was done here is NOT legal in MA . . . violation of C. 66 S. 10B, but nobody in state gov't or the legal system will give a damn.

Last edited:
This.

I remember a thread where everyone seemed to agree if you buy a gun for another LEGAL gun owner, it is still a straw purchase.

You taking the gun back (buying back) with the intention to sell to another could be called a straw purchase.
What? No. It's an ACTUAL sale, both times between MA LTC holders.

Minus the birth year but yeah

If you know a name and general location you can find their exact birthdate along with their phone numbers, past addresses and family members in about 30 seconds.

If you're willing to blow about $3 you can ALSO get all their court records (if any), where they work, etc.

You didn't think you were anonymous did you, Andrew?!

If you know a name and general location you can find their exact birthdate along with their phone numbers, past addresses and family members in about 30 seconds.

If you're willing to blow about $3 you can ALSO get all their court records (if any), where they work, etc.

You didn't think you were anonymous did you, Andrew?!
You figured out his first name!

I walked away from my computer. Can someone tell me the 3 most common guns and calibers sold by Cabelas and BASS PRO?

Maybe catch then BASS PRO sold the Glocks. lol

1. Find willing FFL

All of us do this for a couple of years with a set of our firearms. Eventually we'll all own the same set of firearms.

No fraud is occurring. Actually being sold and paperwork done both times.

Technically, with all the proper info for each transaction (Names, LTC #, Pins, Weapon info), this could be scripted in Cypress (js website automation) to do a firearm as an eFA-10 hot potato all the way back to the original owner.

Back
Top Bottom