If you weren't an NES Member today...

SKS Ray

NES Member
If you weren't an NES Member today... this is some of what you missed out on.

carshoot1.jpg

carshoot3.jpg

carshoot4.jpg

carshoot5.jpg

Got up at 5 in the morning....Drove almost 300-miles round trip....Took a nap in a service area on the way home....Had one of the best days I've had since - well since the last NES Members Spring Shoot!!! [cheers]

Just got done watching some of the video while my wife looked on with that "glazed over look".... I however was grinning from ear to ear.... [smile]

THANK YOU everyone for sharing your firepower, (the RPK, Krink, AK-47, Kingson's Polish DP and that piston powered M-16 of Adam's among others), were AWESOME and thanks for taking the time to shoot and compliment my SOCOM-16 project - I think I take as much pleasure in letting others shoot that M-1A as I do shooting it myself.

Just a super day - thanks again!

PS: Thanks again Jim for cementing my addiction to Smith and Wesson 500's.... Jesus another gun to sneak into the house! [wink]

I brought 500 rounds of 9mm to shoot through Marco's MP5. I came home with 50 rounds...I just can't say enough about shooting full auto.

If you never saw anyone giggling like a school girl, you didn't see me yesterday...

Then...HOLY SNARKYS... RockRiver's .50 BMG.

Umm...the pressure on that thing. I swear that that my nose was bleeding. [smile]

And those loads of Jim's .500 and .460s. Man, I was loving this stuff. I would have stayed longer if I didn't have 50 PCs to reimage at work... I left there, came to work, and didn't get home until 9 pm.

If I could find a way to work around this shoot, anyone could have.

(there ross, like that little jab?[smile])

I shot a fair amount of video, only a couple of digital and a couple of rolls of film, (was experimenting with high-speed stuff). I should get into the darkroom before the weekend, but here's a few pics from the shoot. Note the "modified Mosin" - that puppy was brutal...I have the bullet holes set as wallpaper and it looks really neat - my coworkers, (Liberals) are perplexed as per.... [wink]

HPIM1595.jpg

HPIM1598.jpg

HPIM1594.jpg

HPIM1590.jpg

I shot a fair amount of video, only a couple of digital and a couple of rolls of film, (was experimenting with high-speed stuff). I should get into the darkroom before the weekend, but here's a few pics from the shoot. Note the "modified Mosin" - that puppy was brutal...I have the bullet holes set as wallpaper and it looks really neat - my coworkers, (Liberals) are perplexed as per.... [wink]

HPIM1595.jpg

HPIM1598.jpg

HPIM1594.jpg

HPIM1590.jpg

Just tell'em its a terrorist's vehicle from Iraq![smile]

Had to be a picture of me shooting it eh?[rolleyes]
I'm just glad no one on the surplus rifle forums knows what I look like. If they saw that they'd probably be heading this way with torches and pitchforks.[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom