• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If Obama is Elected, What are YOU buying?

I've advised the gf that if Obama is elected, I'm buying a Bushy M4 the next day. The problem is that while I currently reside in RI where it would be legal, a move to CT may be in my future, where it is not.

I've been forcing myself to work on acquiring the more "at risk" guns than the ones that are high on my list of "Want." For instance, I have been lusting after a SW 627 with the swanky bead blast finish which I want to pair with a Marlin .357 lever action carbine. I also feel the need for a Colt or Kimber 1911...

BUT

What I am actually looking to chase down this fall is an AK47, an SKS and perhaps a second AR, CETME, or FAL, figuring that mag-fed "assault weapons" will be the first to go.

Odd, how I might never have bothered to buy and AK, yet as soon as I think I might not be able to buy one I want two. I've heard gun dealers say the best thing that ever happened to their sales was an impending gun ban.

Odd, how I might never have bothered to buy and AK, yet as soon as I think I might not be able to buy one I want two.

Same here. I never really wanted an AR. I had my fill of them a long time ago. But I bought my first one the Day Deval Patrick was elected, and then three lowers.

Now I've added at least 2 AK's to my list. It only seems to make sense to get them grandfathered sooner than later.

Now with the banking and credit crisis, I'm going to stop buying more guns and really concentrate on spare ammo, parts kits and expendable supplies.

Back
Top Bottom