• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If Obama is Elected, What are YOU buying?

USMA-82

NES Member
If the unthinkable happens, and Mr. Change manages to hoodwink enough moderates and independents to win the presidency....

WHAT ARE YOU BUYING BETWEEN NOVEMBER 4, 2008 AND JANUARY 20, 2009?

(Please limit to the one or two items that you think will be on the hit list after he takes office)

Excuse me for a moment while I puke.....

octane booster...... :)

*for my caddy.

maybe some pre-ban magazines, maybe some pre-ban coffee at dunkin donuts. [laugh]

I have already responded to all of the past projections of doom by buying pretty much everything I wanted.

About the only things that are left are more ammo, something in .50BMG, a few oddballs - and a lot of land where I can build a bunker to hold it all.

as many hi cap mags as I can get at Riley's, MFL, Kittery Trading Post, Cabela's and every website I can think of.

Nuclear bomb shelter and 4-8 years worth of storable food and supplies. See ya in 2013 or 2017, if the country is still here.

I must say, it really wont change my buying pattern at all. I already try to buy the most evil looking things I can find.
Remember, every time you shoot an evil gun, a Liberal pisses his pants.[smile]

I often ponder the other possibility: what are you buying NOW to prepare for an Obama LOSS?

If riots break out, will you be ready?

I would have to get a 50 bmg.

I think that would have to be my top pick as well. Sucks, because I'd have to sell a bunch of guns to afford it.

I guess you have to look at the likely priority list for the Obama administration - what would they like to see disappear, and in what order? My guess:

1. Any and all .50 BMG firearms
2. So-called assault weapons
3. Similar "evil-looking" guns
4. Any and all handguns
5. Any semi-auto firearm
6. Any firearms above .22LR caliber
7. All guns

Somewhere in between would be the suspension of machine gun licensing and ownership, suspension of the right of personal property, and a final attack on the Second Amendment.

Oh, and all gun owners would have to wear a yellow star on their clothes with the image of a handgun in the middle....

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not waiting until November to start buying...
Ding. Since April I have bought my SP1, M14, Walther P22, M1 Carbine, M1903, Mossberg 590A1 and my PWA M4gery. Need ammo now.

I must say, it really wont change my buying pattern at all. I already try to buy the most evil looking things I can find.
Remember, every time you shoot an evil gun, a Liberal pisses his pants.[smile]
Gonna be alot of "wet" laundry in the Athol area on Sept 6th then.[smile]

Anything you think you will really want you should buy NOW. Once the shops and dealer realize people are starting to hoard the prices are going to skyrocket. That being said I think I will stock up on 7.62x39.

Back
Top Bottom