• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If Linsky's Bill Passes...

guns? I don't own those things. Guns are bad. Those things kill children for Christ's sake. Are you mad?

This is one of Linsky's responses about what his bill will change...unreal...this jerkoff doesn't even know, apparently just how much discretion chiefs have:

We'll also be tightening up the licensing standards. In Massachusetts, police chiefs have very limited amount of discretion in issuing a license to carry a firearm... We need to give them a little more discretion in denying a person's application.

Chiefs have the discretion to deny for any reason under the sun. "sorry you have brown hair on a Tuesday. People with brown hair on Tuesdays aren't suitable, thanks for the $100".

- - - Updated - - -

Martha, Deval, Linsky, or whoever you are, my answer is this. If the state passes this law, the state can come suck my d**k. Take that to mean whatever you want.

I dont think the storage portion of linskys bill will be there when it gets out of committee... However if it is and it passes I will move maine nh or vermont My wife is on board with the plan....

Yup, it is probably planned just like the 7 rnd. mags. They know that basically very little will meet their requirements thereby making it illegal to have just about anything.

Well in order to do so, laws wrt DEP and Zoning Bylaws MUST be changed too! Clubs can't just build an armory and fill in wetlands, build closer to wetlands, etc. w/o those changes. Basically I'm saying even if this passed into law, it would be legally impossible for most clubs to comply with the mechanics of building an armory on-site.

I'm not sure that Linsky isn't aware of this either.

You got me on this, I went looking.

Given the level of corruption in this state gov't, such an order would not surprise me in the least (except it would be a secret order making it illegal for Derek to let us know that he was served).

I'd sell them out of the trunk of my car to some Chicago pimp before I complied with that shit.

WHAT COLOR IS THE BOATHOUSE AT HEREFORD?

I see what you did there.

Since my butthole is a shooting range for homosexual male organs, I plan to store them there: up my ass.

It's the primary function that serves my secondary "Ass Penny Theory" application to my own firearms-

Theory?

This was proven fact long ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually if anybody ends up moving to NH as a result of more gun grabbing by MA "officials", and specifically to somewhere in the greater Manchester area, I'll help you unpack. For free.

Just curious as to how many of you would actually store their weapons at a "licensed gun club" if Linsky's bill comes to pass. I recently purchased an AR and also own a 10/22. I would hate to sell these weapons, but I am NOT going to "rent" them from a gun club. Just my thoughts curious as to all of yours.

you could always break the law. Not telling you to but just saying it is always an option. I decided to move before all the crap happened.

Just curious as to how many of you would actually store their weapons at a "licensed gun club" if Linsky's bill comes to pass. I recently purchased an AR and also own a 10/22. I would hate to sell these weapons, but I am NOT going to "rent" them from a gun club. Just my thoughts curious as to all of yours.

Just weld a plate over where the mag goes in and hand load rounds one at a time. You'll be fine.

The answer is if that shitbag's law passes and is implemented - 'anything illegal to posses in MA would be stored elsewhere, as a prelude to getting the f^ck out of here once and for all'.

Eventually, all guns will be outlawed except for those owned and frequently operated by the government. 90% of Americans want it after all. It WILL happen, I assure you. Don't believe for a moment that the Constitution is going to stop them.

im moving south but nh is the closest safe state for temporary storage. You really think people are going to give up there guns in states like wyoming and texas not going to happen.

im moving south but nh is the closest safe state for temporary storage. You really think people are going to give up there guns in states like wyoming and texas not going to happen.

maybe not in our lifetimes, but there is a whole generation of moonbat-[STRIKE=.]indoctrinated[/STRIKE] edumacated youth who are learning to bleat like the sheeple the statists want in classrooms every day.

think about it. if someone told you their kid was suspended for eating a poptart in the shape of a right angle even 5 years ago, you would have told them they were full of shit

Last edited:
Since my butthole is a shooting range for homosexual male organs, I plan to store them there: up my ass.

It's the primary function that serves my secondary "Ass Penny Theory" application to my own firearms- now you know why I am so inclined and insistent on lending my firearms to others so they can "try them out." I'm not that nice of a person, I just enjoy watching people fondle my worldly possessions after they've been deposited in proper state sanctioned storage.

Since I see so much "action," the task will be quite easy.... and now you know why I love cosmoline so ****ing much.

Also- MA gun laws are convenient for my methodology: gayonet lugs tend to get "caught" in undesirable locations during the transfer from "safe storage" to "usage." When transporting them from the firing line to the "shooting range", things can get more than hairy- bloody, in fact. If it weren't for my flexibility and callousness, it'd be much worse off.

Anyways, I suggest you try the same if you're man enough. You can stay compliant and live in this great state, just like me.

oops- did I say "gayonet"? I meant bayonet. Silly me.

WHAT......THE.....****.....

I can't unread that stuff man! I'm scarred for life!

So you would sell your guns? In other words you would let them win. I will not comply. But oh yeah, I am not a MA slave anymore. After 12 today I will be living in Goffstown, NH!

- - - Updated - - -

IIRC aren't there 2, maybe 3?

there is 1 and they, from what I hear, will not be renewing that license.

One of the bills discussed at the Assumption college meeting was that "gun owners " could buy thier own safes and then deduct the purchase price from their state income tax" I think it was Timilty that was proposing this.
Nothing was aid about peple that have already purchased thier own safes and possible reimbersement.
beats the hell out of Linksy's proposal but I am assumeing a lot of people have the safes already.
ggboy

One of the bills discussed at the Assumption college meeting was that "gun owners " could buy thier own safes and then deduct the purchase price from their state income tax" I think it was Timilty that was proposing this.
Nothing was aid about peple that have already purchased thier own safes and possible reimbersement.
beats the hell out of Linksy's proposal but I am assumeing a lot of people have the safes already.
ggboy

NES safe trade. I sell you safe with a bill of sale, you sell me a safe with bill of sale, we write off safe on state taxes, see you next year.

simple answer just like Pennypincher, I'm moving to Washington NH. If any laws are passed to curtail the ownership of firearms I will be out of this state , plus I really wanna move anyway.

Back
Top Bottom