If Linsky's Bill Passes...

If someone would like to explain to me how to get the conversation going without getting shat on, please clue me in.

IANAL, but it seems to me your options are limited:

1. Sell them legally
2. Move them to a state where they are legal
3. Move with them to a state where they are legal
4. Break law and keep 'em with you in Mass.

/thread

IANAL, but it seems to me your options are limited:

1. Sell them legally
2. Move them to a state where they are legal
3. Move with them to a state where they are legal
4. Break law and keep 'em with you in Mass.

/thread

Or leave them at the David P. Linsky Municipal Gun Cage/Storage Facility.

For starters: Go green and sell your soul to Atilla

i don't accept souls--just their innocense.

Story time? I don't visit much.

AG moles for starters, possibly higher and with other alphabet agencies. yes, it happens. yes, i know people who have been harassed by alphabet agencies because of it.

Who sent you here ? Who do you work for ? Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist party ?
Just curious as to how many of you would actually store their weapons at a "licensed gun club" if Linsky's bill comes to pass. I recently purchased an AR and also own a 10/22. I would hate to sell these weapons, but I am NOT going to "rent" them from a gun club. Just my thoughts curious as to all of yours.

Thank you for all who replied and didn't just take me for a troll/narc. I know I am new here, but this could ruin gun ownership in this State if it passes and will affect the few guns I own. I wasn't asking for a roll call of who is going to break this law.

Thank you for all who replied and didn't just take me for a troll/narc. I know I am new here, but this could ruin gun ownership in this State if it passes and will affect the few guns I own. I wasn't asking for a roll call of who is going to break this law.

the internet is serious business. don't get too worked up though, linsky is a slimy POS. we've shut down anti-gun BS before, and we'll fight to do it in the future.

Is it cool if I take my pants off for the rest of this thread? They're chafing me.

super! thaaaaaaaanks!

Stick around. Your skin will get thicker.

I'm all for pantsless rights I just think we need some common sense pants laws, I think we can all agree on that. Perhaps you could store your pants in an approved container.
Is it cool if I take my pants off for the rest of this thread? They're chafing me.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though officer, I will abide by all laws and regulations.

Just curious as to how many of you would actually store their weapons at a "licensed gun club" if Linsky's bill comes to pass. I recently purchased an AR and also own a 10/22. I would hate to sell these weapons, but I am NOT going to "rent" them from a gun club. Just my thoughts curious as to all of yours.

Lock my guns up at some club? F that... Bye Massachusetts!

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the requirements to be a licensed gun club, does it have to have a range or like some of these supposed pro-gun groups that have just one member, can you get your home set up as a "licensed gun club"? No range no alcohol license just a "social club" that can store my guns (if I actually had any)

[wave]
BikiniSheep.jpg

Ummmm...

O.k., assuming that's true.

Everyone that won't follow the law- raise your hand.

Now, everyone that follows every law, no matter how misguided, raise your hand.
Seems like a landslide to me.

Back
Top Bottom