If Linsky's Bill Passes...

I'm all for pantsless rights I just think we need some common sense pants laws, I think we can all agree on that. Perhaps you could store your pants in an approved container.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though officer, I will abide by all laws and regulations.

Keep your pants on. It's for the children.

Since my butthole is a shooting range for homosexual male organs, I plan to store them there: up my ass.

It's the primary function that serves my secondary "Ass Penny Theory" application to my own firearms- now you know why I am so inclined and insistent on lending my firearms to others so they can "try them out." I'm not that nice of a person, I just enjoy watching people fondle my worldly possessions after they've been deposited in proper state sanctioned storage.

Since I see so much "action," the task will be quite easy.... and now you know why I love cosmoline so ****ing much.

Also- MA gun laws are convenient for my methodology: gayonet lugs tend to get "caught" in undesirable locations during the transfer from "safe storage" to "usage." When transporting them from the firing line to the "shooting range", things can get more than hairy- bloody, in fact. If it weren't for my flexibility and callousness, it'd be much worse off.

Anyways, I suggest you try the same if you're man enough. You can stay compliant and live in this great state, just like me.

oops- did I say "gayonet"? I meant bayonet. Silly me.

Last edited:
I'd seriously be interested in knowing why one couldn't name their residence a gun club? It could have very restrictive membership rules, such as only people who actually reside there can be members.

Welcome to my clubhouse! [rofl]

I like the way you think.

IANAL, but it seems to me your options are limited:

1. Sell them legally
2. Move them to a state where they are legal
3. Move with them to a state where they are legal
4. Break law and keep 'em with you in Mass.

/thread

I'll take option 2 and follow it with option 3 for $1000 Alex!

It won't pass, if it does, wouldn't hold up in court

I'm certain that it WOULD hold up in a MA court! [shocked] [crying]

As for US District Court, we'd stand a chance but who wants to sit around for 2-3 years to hear the verdict? I'd be out of Dodge long time before that verdict ever came down.

Thank you for all who replied and didn't just take me for a troll/narc. I know I am new here, but this could ruin gun ownership in this State if it passes and will affect the few guns I own. I wasn't asking for a roll call of who is going to break this law.

And that is the whole idea . . . to stop all LEGAL gun ownership as best they can or drive some of out of the state so they can live in their version of "utopia"!

Now as to "mechanics" . . .

- The way MGL is currently written almost NO gun clubs qualify to get a MA Club License Class A! MGL requires that any such club be a shareholder club, whereas almost all are not-for-profit or non-profit organizations that PROHIBIT shareholders under the IRS Code.

- No gun club has physical facilities to store a lot of members guns securely. It would require almost 24 hr/day guards, etc. and be very expensive . . . prohibitive. Most MA gun clubs have 300-400 members and operate on a $20-50K/year budget. This would multiply costs probably by factors of 3-10 and dues would drive almost everyone out of said clubs. Also have you ever noticed that many clubhouses have wetlands/conservation-restricted property close to the building, prohibiting them from enlarging the building or building another building, making this a physical/legal impossibility.

- It would set these armories up as a very rich target for organized burglary. Some of us are old enough to remember the many burglaries of National Guard Armories back in the 1960s-70s that organized groups pulled off to arm themselves to fight gov't.

You're not insinuating that our leaders here in Ma. might do something as crooked and devious as not having any clubs authorized to store our arms? [wink]

More than there will be if that storage requirement becomes law.

Thank you for all who replied and didn't just take me for a troll/narc. I know I am new here, but this could ruin gun ownership in this State if it passes and will affect the few guns I own. I wasn't asking for a roll call of who is going to break this law.

The only laws that affect you and your property are the laws that you allow to affect you and your property.

Srs question though, is there really some silly law that has the potential of passing? I am all but checked out of this prison.

Administrator, Northeastshooters.com - Frontpage News

You are hereby commanded by the people of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to provide any and all user information, account information, email address and biographical information associated with or connected to the following user names on related to the Northeastshooters.com - Frontpage News web forum:

Such information shall be provided to the office of the Attorney General of the Commonwealth within ten (10) days of the date of this request.

Subscribed to this, the 12th day of July 2013,

Martha Coakly
Attorney General
Commonwealth of Massachusetts

....or something like this

Welcome to my clubhouse! [rofl]

I like the way you think.

I'll take option 2 and follow it with option 3 for $1000 Alex!

I'm certain that it WOULD hold up in a MA court! [shocked] [crying]

As for US District Court, we'd stand a chance but who wants to sit around for 2-3 years to hear the verdict? I'd be out of Dodge long time before that verdict ever came down.

And that is the whole idea . . . to stop all LEGAL gun ownership as best they can or drive some of out of the state so they can live in their version of "utopia"!

Now as to "mechanics" . . .

- The way MGL is currently written almost NO gun clubs qualify to get a MA Club License Class A! MGL requires that any such club be a shareholder club, whereas almost all are not-for-profit or non-profit organizations that PROHIBIT shareholders under the IRS Code.

- No gun club has physical facilities to store a lot of members guns securely. It would require almost 24 hr/day guards, etc. and be very expensive . . . prohibitive. Most MA gun clubs have 300-400 members and operate on a $20-50K/year budget. This would multiply costs probably by factors of 3-10 and dues would drive almost everyone out of said clubs. Also have you ever noticed that many clubhouses have wetlands/conservation-restricted property close to the building, prohibiting them from enlarging the building or building another building, making this a physical/legal impossibility.

- It would set these armories up as a very rich target for organized burglary. Some of us are old enough to remember the many burglaries of National Guard Armories back in the 1960s-70s that organized groups pulled off to arm themselves to fight gov't.

Thanks. This is what I was asking for. I will word it less inflammatory next time

i don't accept souls--just their innocense.

troll-toll-meme-generator-you-gotta-pay-the-troll-toll-0be23a.jpg

1) It won't pass.

2) If it passed, I would (seriously) move.

3) See #1.

OP -- consider joining NES as a paying member. Gotta have a thick skin & roll with the punches around here. Don't think of it as being shat upon. More like, getting fertilized.

Please, for christ sake I am not a Narc. I am however new to ...

NES, right? Yep - brand new account holder innocently asks about my contingency plans if Linsky's abomination passes [rofl]

And if you have to state you are not a narc... you are better off just letting it be. Either way, you ain't getting anything useful from this thread.

The things people will ask...

P. S. The least you can do is pay to be a green member before you try to entrap people - you can expense that, you know? And just for the record, I plan to obey every MA law forever, or until I move out of state, whichever comes first.

You're not insinuating that our leaders here in Ma. might do something as crooked and devious as not having any clubs authorized to store our arms? [wink]

Well in order to do so, laws wrt DEP and Zoning Bylaws MUST be changed too! Clubs can't just build an armory and fill in wetlands, build closer to wetlands, etc. w/o those changes. Basically I'm saying even if this passed into law, it would be legally impossible for most clubs to comply with the mechanics of building an armory on-site.

I'm not sure that Linsky isn't aware of this either.

Administrator, Northeastshooters.com - Frontpage News

You are hereby commanded by the people of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to provide any and all user information, account information, email address and biographical information associated with or connected to the following user names on related to the Northeastshooters.com - Frontpage News web forum:

Such information shall be provided to the office of the Attorney General of the Commonwealth within ten (10) days of the date of this request.

Subscribed to this, the 12th day of July 2013,

Martha Coakly
Attorney General
Commonwealth of Massachusetts

....or something like this

You got me on this, I went looking.

Given the level of corruption in this state gov't, such an order would not surprise me in the least (except it would be a secret order making it illegal for Derek to let us know that he was served).

Given the level of corruption in this state gov't, such an order would not surprise me in the least (except it would be a secret order making it illegal for Derek to let us know that he was served).

Thankfully Derek isn't in MA, making that a moot point.

Thankfully Derek isn't in MA, making that a moot point.

I'm not sure that this fact would stop that bitch!

ETA: I serve tons of out-of-state generated subpoenas all the time, in fact I'll be out this evening serving one such document that appears to have been issued by a gov't agency in another state.

Last edited:
You got me on this, I went looking.

Sure enough! Sorry about the "reality" of it. The fact that you went looking tells us something about where we live don't it?

I believe that the server is in Ma and Derek works in Ma. That would most likeley make him answerable to a Ma. issued suppeona.

Even if not, they would likely be able to have a sister state serve it as he is availing himself of the laws of the Commonwealth by running a website for MA and other NE residents IMHO.

Just curious as to how many of you would actually store their weapons at a "licensed gun club" if Linsky's bill comes to pass. I recently purchased an AR and also own a 10/22. I would hate to sell these weapons, but I am NOT going to "rent" them from a gun club. Just my thoughts curious as to all of yours.

Well, i will give you as honest an answer as you will get here. We have been working very hard to comply with the Massachusetts laws. Most I know have made honest efforts to sell their firearms to people who live in other states or to move. I am working very hard to sell any firearms out of state so as not to put a burden on local law enforcement personnel that will need to verify they are locked up at a local licensed club.

I hope all are doing their part.

Just curious as to how many of you would actually store their weapons at a "licensed gun club" if Linsky's bill comes to pass. I recently purchased an AR and also own a 10/22. I would hate to sell these weapons, but I am NOT going to "rent" them from a gun club. Just my thoughts curious as to all of yours.

You will never find a gun club willing to accept the liability of storing your guns.

NES, right? Yep - brand new account holder innocently asks about my contingency plans if Linsky's abomination passes [rofl]

And if you have to state you are not a narc... you are better off just letting it be. Either way, you ain't getting anything useful from this thread.

The things people will ask...

P. S. The least you can do is pay to be a green member before you try to entrap people - you can expense that, you know? And just for the record, I plan to obey every MA law forever, or until I move out of state, whichever comes first.

Are you serious?

I do whatever I am told to do ; by my government , my wife , my boss , my mom , the Cosmopolitan fashion mag horoscope , and the secret coded messages I get from my worn out copy of The Catcher in the Rye.

This may speed up the argument/debate in my home about whether we move to Maine or New Hampshire.

What isn't going to happen , is me complying with my state government telling me to turn my rifles in at a non existent approved storage facility.

Honey , get our coats. We're leaving.

Back
Top Bottom