• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If Linsky's Bill Passes...

Just curious as to how many of you would actually store their weapons at a "licensed gun club" if Linsky's bill comes to pass. I recently purchased an AR and also own a 10/22. I would hate to sell these weapons, but I am NOT going to "rent" them from a gun club. Just my thoughts curious as to all of yours.

Please, for christ sake I am not a Narc. I am however new to gun ownership and want to know if this pisses you off as much as it does me.

- - - Updated - - -

...and thanks for the crickets

Please, for christ sake I am not a Narc. I am however new to gun ownership and want to know if this pisses you off as much as it does me.

You have to understand where we are coming from. It's a known fact that certain officials that hate the second amendment lurk this site.

It just seems odd your second post is trying to get people to say they are breaking a law. It does not piss us off in the least; we are all for tighter gun control and a 1 round mag limit.

I'd seriously be interested in knowing why one couldn't name their residence a gun club? It could have very restrictive membership rules, such as only people who actually reside there can be members.

Back
Top Bottom