• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If Linsky's Bill Passes...

This political battle is fought in every state. If MA goes full Linsky but VT/NH stay sane, over time the people will realize the bullshit that Deval/Martha/Linsky/Creem/etc. are feeding them...

And when the British came, the opposition did not try to storm the fortified Boston positions of the British - the battle was fought in the woods along the path the British had to travel and was won when the British failed to control the rest of the country, forcing them to go back home empty handed. One has to choose the battles one invests in to win the war... and personally, I'll be putting down roots in NH soon. Will still be very active in MA, but I feel that the place where I can best make a difference with my vote is NH at this time. Plus, I'd rather raise my kids in one of the saner states in the region.

And nobody should be shitting on pro-freedom people that are leaving or on people that are staying - at the end of the day, everybody has to make their own decisions. Worry about the mindless masses of the gullible and willingly unemployed that are voting to take your freedoms away instead.

Just to be clear, I'm not "calling go time". I actually agree with everything you said. Maybe my analogy would have been better if I compared it to people handing out leaflets beforehand stating "If the British come, we will run".

There are obviously many ways to fight this... but when people like Martha and Linsky read these boards and see "if this passes, I'm going to leave", they are probably patting themselves on the back. Well, if this passes I'm not going to leave - I'm going to find every loophole I can and exploit it. I'm going to buy more guns. I'm going to bring more people shooting. I'm going to show up at campaign events and talk to whoever will listen to me. I will be in front of Roche Bros. when Linsky is shaking hands passing out a counterpoint leaflet. I will be taking every fact and positive piece of press (e.g. the recent Telegram and Gazette editorial) and pushing in front of anybody I can. I will be videotaping their lies and I won't stop because some clergyman puts up a sign saying "no electronic devices". I will be talking to people with influence behind the scenes and I will be pushing letters to the editor in the paper. I will be sending more money to Comm2A.

Trying to reason your way through that bill is painful... since it's clearly not designed to do anything else other than discourage gun ownership - Linsky's dream is a total gun ban.

The bullshit argument that people on that side use to justify this type of bills is that most killings are crimes of passion where a delay between wanting a gun and being able to get a gun would help the wannabe killer cool down and get over his/her anger issues. Similar to the waiting period when acquiring a gun, etc.

Just typing that made me feel slimy... but that is the kind of logic that Linsky will preach as the gospel and his believers will mindlessly repeat.

He has said essentially that. In an interview in whatever the Natick paper is, he said "maybe there are too many legal guns".

As for those who have the reaction to contribute more to Comm2A based on these bills, please do. However, you need to realize that Comm2A can't act on these bills until they become law. That is, their charter is to litigate against laws that are unconstitutional. Personally, I'd rather see them not become law in the first place.

Just to be clear, I'm not "calling go time". I actually agree with everything you said. Maybe my analogy would have been better if I compared it to people handing out leaflets beforehand stating "If the British come, we will run".

There are obviously many ways to fight this... but when people like Martha and Linsky read these boards and see "if this passes, I'm going to leave", they are probably patting themselves on the back. Well, if this passes I'm not going to leave - I'm going to find every loophole I can and exploit it. I'm going to buy more guns. I'm going to bring more people shooting. I'm going to show up at campaign events and talk to whoever will listen to me. I will be in front of Roche Bros. when Linsky is shaking hands passing out a counterpoint leaflet. I will be taking every fact and positive piece of press (e.g. the recent Telegram and Gazette editorial) and pushing in front of anybody I can. I will be videotaping their lies and I won't stop because some clergyman puts up a sign saying "no electronic devices". I will be talking to people with influence behind the scenes and I will be pushing letters to the editor in the paper. I will be sending more money to Comm2A.

linsky and coakley can eat my warm shit. when i am not getting completely raped by MA i will be able to send even more money to comm2A et al.

At least it'll be alot easier to confiscate them if they're all in one spot.

Well, If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would speculate that this is the real purpose of the proposal. However, I don't think Linsky is that smart. I figure he did a couple of sessions with 'concerned citizens' game up with a grab bad of ideas and through them in a bill to see what would get traction. The 'store at a gun club', as noted in many above comments, is unworkable. I think he is really only interested in getting his name out there because he is interested in higher office.. god help us.

The concentration of arms, while not required by law back then (it was for protection in case of explosion as black powder was not fully stable), was where the British went FIRST to confiscate arms.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-awesome-article-about-leadup-revolution.html

And note, the Patriots fought the initial battles on their terms. If that meant running away to fight somewhere else with more advantages, then they did that. Note the almost total destruction of Pitcairn's men as they retreated back to Boston. They only lived because they got reinforcements and the Patriots ran out of ammo.

You cannot fix Mass by voting, there are too many moonbats who vote against you, both in the legislature and outside it. Mass can only be fixed via the courts and shooting. Everyone here would like to avoid the shooting part if at all possible because it is rather messy.

Ok, some simple math here.... Dkohkar or whatever the frig his name is spelled.. kept 900-ish swat/police busy for 4 days. MA has 250k LTC-A'a or something like that. By that math if no one followed linsky's law it would take 1 million days to get the last guy who didn't send his high-cap stuff to the local range for the thank-you-sir-may-I-have-another storage fees. 1 million days is a lot of years.... Trouble is no one would want to be the first guy to get some shower-stall lovin' and at least 200k would be lined up the day the law took effect all fighting over the last box of Kleenex. One other problem... I don't think MA has enough boats for that...

Back
Top Bottom