Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
We will be doing a series of skill-drills, stuff like:

-- Long distance pistol shooting
-- Weak hand, prone and kneeling
-- Bianchi barricade
-- Working with tactical lights

For those that cannot make it to practice, I thought it might be helpful to know what we are working on.

The match will be held this Saturday, September 24th, at 8:30 a.m. at the Riverside Gun Club in Hudson.

(tried posting this before but it didn' take!)

Is Riverside membership required to participate in the practice? I would assume so, but I don't have my membership in place yet. (No General Membership meeting in September). I am going to be there on Saturday.

I'm open to making bribes or payoffs to the appropriate party if need be! ;)

Thanks

Steve

Ozman said:
(tried posting this before but it didn' take!)

Is Riverside membership required to participate in the practice? I would assume so, but I don't have my membership in place yet. (No General Membership meeting in September). I am going to be there on Saturday.

I'm open to making bribes or payoffs to the appropriate party if need be! ;)

Steve...

Practice is open to all; no membership required. (my fee for this answer can be paid in schnapps, thank you). :)

Glad to hear that you're joining Riverside. It's a nice club to shoot at... We welcome anyone. Heck, we even welcome lawyers! [lol]

Ross

dwarven1 said:
Practice is open to all; no membership required. (my fee for this answer can be paid in schnapps, thank you). :)

Schnapps huh? That stuff will rot your insides! But good to know your price... I'll keep that in mind.

Heck, we even welcome lawyers! [lol]

I've been meaning to ask Dairus if there was a tax on us joining, be it financial or emotional. I'm a nice lawyer: I only represent innocent people and only sue bad ones. ;)

Steve

Ozman said:

I've been meaning to ask Dairus if there was a tax on us joining, be it financial or emotional. I'm a nice lawyer: I only represent innocent people and only sue bad ones. ;)

Steve

Steve,

Come to the match Saturday. You will have a great time. Also, I could use someone to watch my back!

I've been a Riverside member less than a month, and already they are ganging up on me -- just like Dwarven1 and his henchmen are starting to do around this place. They refuse to recognize that we lawyers are superior beings.

Cross-X said:
Ozman said:

Steve

Steve,

Come to the match Saturday. You will have a great time. Also, I could use someone to watch my back!

I've been a Riverside member less than a month, and already they are ganging up on me -- just like Dwarven1 and his henchmen are starting to do around this place. They refuse to recognize that we lawyers are superior beings.

What, over 24 hrs passes and still no witty swipe from Dwarven1??? I guess he must be doublin' up on his pain meds again. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Could someone go wake him up? I wanna play!

Cross-X said:
Cross-X said:
Ozman said:

Steve

Steve,

What, over 24 hrs passes and still no witty swipe from Dwarven1??? I guess he must be doublin' up on his pain meds again. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He's looking for an armed person to have a battle of wits with, C-X.

blow-kisses.gif

Lynne said:
Cross-X said:

He's looking for an armed person to have a battle of wits with, C-X.

blow-kisses.gif

The lady packs a deadly wallop in that velvet glove of hers... Nice shot, Lynne!

Sorry, Darius, I haven't been feeling in a feisty mood today. Tell you why iffn (great word, Lynne, I'm gonna borrow it) I see you at practice.

Ross

Ross, sorry to hear you're hurtin'. If it will make you feel any better, if you come by the practice Thursday night I'll let you make all the lawyer jokes you want and I promise not to sue you. ;)

Looking forward to putting some faces with the names.

Steve

Ozman said:
Ross, sorry to hear you're hurtin'. If it will make you feel any better, if you come by the practice Thursday night I'll let you make all the lawyer jokes you want and I promise not to sue you. ;)

Steve

I'll probably drop by to schmooze a little, but with limited mobility it's not real easy for me to move around on the range.

dwarven1 said:
Ozman said:

Steve

I'll probably drop by to schmooze a little, but with limited mobility it's not real easy for me to move around on the range.

That will be great -- come by and visit. We can tell lies and amuse ourselves!

Cross-X said:
dwarven1 said:

That will be great -- come by and visit. We can tell lies and amuse ourselves!

Kicking lies and telling tires, as the editor of the BMWMOA News used to put it.

And don't forget the Shootin'. Man, Kickin', Lyin' and Shootin' - Right 'ol time iffn ya ask me.

And then, y'all can follow up with the Drinkin'.

Sounds a hell of a lot more excitin' than attendin' a Mickysoft party that I have to go to.

Y'all pop some and toss one fer me now y'hear!

I think I'm going to stop by tomorrow night on my way home from work and say hi.

What time are you guys starting?

Back
Top Bottom