IDC Firearms - Clinton, MA

Made my second purchase from them yesterday. Another satisfied customer. I did spend $18 more for the gun than the FS advertised price but didnt have to take the hour and half roundtrip drive to Woburn.

Made my second purchase from them yesterday. Another satisfied customer. I did spend $18 more for the gun than the FS advertised price but didnt have to take the hour and half roundtrip drive to Woburn.

This...plus you avoid the crowds. Four Seasons is a good shop with good people, but any savings realized can be evaporated if Woburn is a hike for you. IDC is a first rate gun shop with a helpful and friendly staff, plus they will work with you if you want to put something on layaway.

Finally made it in to see the new location this week. Very nice improvement in size, and he had what I was looking for and was happy to keep it behind the counter for me until I had time to come back and do the transfer. These guys are definitely keepers. Only First Defense and Zero Hour Arms have made me as welcome to be in their store as these guys do, and those places are over an hour away from me.

I also got a nice dose of nostalgia, as the Uncle Mike's sling swivel kit I bought from him still had the dusty old K&R price tag on it. (He was good enough not to charge me that price though [laugh])

Stopped in at the new location. Much more room than the previous store.

I bought some of the excellent .223 Hornady 75gr TAP FPD to stash by my AR, and they still had two boxes left. I've not been able to find this ammo (without a long drive out of state) previously.

Went here after trying to buy a 10-22 at the gun room in shrews. with a FID. Was told I was wrong and no I cannot buy the gun with a FID needed a LTC. I called IDC and asked them and they kind of laughed and said no way your right and they confirmed it and told me to stop in. They had plenty of 10-22s. I told him what I was trying to do with it and he showed me a nice used 10-22 with a matted black barrel and receiver, perfect for a assault rifle mod I wanted to do. Mint condition. All and all cost me 250$ with tax. Pretty decent. I had shopped around and knew it was the price I was going to have to pay. The service was awesome and will defiantly be going back for future gun and ammo purchases!

When you were there did you happen to see any Pink Rugers? Trying to find one for my daughter.

i did not, they had a couple wooden stocks, and a synthetic stock, id call them though, he said he had some in the back room so ya never know

M.G.L. Chapter140 Section 121

“Large capacity weapon”, any firearm, rifle or shotgun: (i) that is semiautomatic with a fixed large capacity feeding device; (ii) that is semiautomatic and capable of accepting, or readily modifiable to accept, any detachable large capacity feeding device; (iii) that employs a rotating cylinder capable of accepting more than ten rounds of ammunition in a rifle or firearm and more than five shotgun shells in the case of a shotgun or firearm; or (iv) that is an assault weapon. The term “large capacity weapon” shall be a secondary designation and shall apply to a weapon in addition to its primary designation as a firearm, rifle or shotgun and shall not include: (i) any weapon that was manufactured in or prior to the year 1899; (ii) any weapon that operates by manual bolt, pump, lever or slide action; (iii) any weapon that is a single-shot weapon; (iv) any weapon that has been modified so as to render it permanently inoperable or otherwise rendered permanently unable to be designated a large capacity weapon; or (v) any weapon that is an antique or relic, theatrical prop or other weapon that is not capable of firing a projectile and which is not intended for use as a functional weapon and cannot be readily modified through a combination of available parts into an operable large capacity weapon.

“Large capacity weapon”, any firearm, rifle or shotgun: (i) that is semiautomatic with a fixed large capacity feeding device; (ii) that is semiautomatic and capable of accepting, or readily modifiable to accept, any detachable large capacity feeding device; (iii) that employs a rotating cylinder capable of accepting more than ten rounds of ammunition in a rifle or firearm and more than five shotgun shells in the case of a shotgun or firearm; or (iv) that is an assault weapon. The term “large capacity weapon” shall be a secondary designation and shall apply to a weapon in addition to its primary designation as a firearm, rifle or shotgun and shall not include: (i) any weapon that was manufactured in or prior to the year 1899; (ii) any weapon that operates by manual bolt, pump, lever or slide action; (iii) any weapon that is a single-shot weapon; (iv) any weapon that has been modified so as to render it permanently inoperable or otherwise rendered permanently unable to be designated a large capacity weapon; or (v) any weapon that is an antique or relic, theatrical prop or other weapon that is not capable of firing a projectile and which is not intended for use as a functional weapon and cannot be readily modified through a combination of available parts into an operable large capacity weapon.

Ummmm am I the only one confused with this post? what are you trying to say?

Anyways I swung in there the other day.....WOOOO WEEE got some nice stuff in there! I was surprised. The prices were a tad higher than most places, but for me it's close to home and they were nice as could be when I went in there. I will be returning to purchase some stuff from there

lol he must work at the gun room

Stopped in for the 1st to to IDC yesterday and was very please at what I found. Clean, well stocked shop. Good prices with a customer friendly low/no preasure approach. Good selection of black guns to a few mil-surpls type guns to revolvers and the latest mass ok pistols.

I left with only a few rounds of greek .3006 but I will return......

Another great score today at IDC! The shop is looking better and better - well-stocked and with a nice variety. As I told Dave today, it has to be the most organized gun shop I've ever seen.

I tried to resist, but I couldn't. Walked away with a Russian Markarov, complete with holster, two mags, cleaning rod and tool - all in the original box. It's a commercial gun, in excellent condition, and will keep my CZ-82 and P-64 company shooting 9x18mm. Just plain old good timing - it was still warm from having just been put in the case!

Thanks Marc and Dave (and Ted, too!).

I was in the store today and Alex let it slip that the shops one year Aaniversary is next week and they are going to be offering some real sweet deals on some guns and ammo over the next week or two. I didn't get any details but I kinda got Saturday as the kick off day. And I bought another SIG ...226

I was in the store today and Alex let it slip that the shops one year Aaniversary is next week and they are going to be offering some real sweet deals on some guns and ammo over the next week or two.

Then I guess now would be a good time for them to get a useful website up. I like these guys but the lack of a web presence has to be hurting them. As sucky as the FS site is I still check it every week to see what deals they have going on.

Then I guess now would be a good time for them to get a useful website up. I like these guys but the lack of a web presence has to be hurting them. As sucky as the FS site is I still check it every week to see what deals they have going on.

Maybe I don't know all the other sites But I thought 4 seasons website was the easiest to navigate and shows pricing for most everything. Simple is good. I will just have to take a trip to Clinton next weekend since I will be in that area anyways.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

i agree, i'm frustrated that their is no web site to view,,, hint hint???

I thought 4 seasons website was the easiest to navigate and shows pricing for most everything.

I find it a bit confusing (try going to their REAL used guns page from the front page!) and way too busy. Check Acme Armaments' website for an excellent example of what a gun store website should be. (I've even recommended to Marc & Dave that they get the person who did Acme's page to do theirs... wish they'd do it.)

Stopped in today to pick up my lightly used Remington 78 in 30-06. Ted and Mark are awesome! Can't say enough about the place. I like Four Seasons, but this place is just as warm and friendly. Do yourself a favor and stop in if you haven't already.

My new favorite shop! Stopped with my wife on the way back from HSC today to browse and ended up leaving with a handgun each! The guys at the shop were super friendly, there is a HUGE selection to browse, and the prices were very fair. I wish IDC all the best, they definitely deserve it.

I stopped in yesterday and there was no hint they were celebrating with specials.

Newspaper Ad...special

Hey, The newspaper in clinton has an ad for IDC that asys they have SIG 2022 in 9mm for 435.00$ and Winchester 9mm ammo for 12.95 box. T

looks like their web site is starting to take shape again...looks like it still needs work but the Sig speacial is on there.

Sorry but the web site is still sub par...after buying two guns there in 5 months plus extras...youd think they could send an email advertising the one day special...i like these guys but their retail experience and marketing is novice at best....and that price for WWB 9mm is high for a sale.

I have been in here a few times, they are great guys, but everything I have wanted is way over priced compared to other shops not too far away. They need to lower the prices a bit I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom