IDC Firearms - Clinton, MA

Got a quick sneak peak of the new store today. Merging their great customer service with plenty of space to move around in. What a concept! Great to see good guys doing well.

new address

Just talked to Marc at the shop. The move is happening at the end of the month. He said the next email newsletter will go out on monday next week with the "official" move anouncement.
Hey CadJac how'd you get the sneal peak?

As a new shooter I can't say enough good things about IDC. Great relaxed environment to just look around and ask questions. Marc is usually behind the counter and is always willing to help and answer questions without making you feel like you're bothing him. Prices are right on par with most shops and the service is well above the rest.
Can't wait for the new storefront to open up.

Last time I was there, I noticed they were open fewer hours while they were moving, or while the weather was nice. [grin] Anyone know what the 'summer hours' are offhand?

Headed there to do a transfer sometime tonight or tomorrow.

From the email list:

www.idcfirearms.com

Greetings.

Well, here's the official announcement. We're moving. The new shop is located at 627 High Street, just around the corner from where we are now. There's just a little more work to be done on the retail area of the building, but everything will be done in time for the move.

The current plan of action is to move all of our merchandise to the new facility on July 31 and August 1 and be open for business on Tuesday August 2 with virtually no interruption in regular business.

July is typically a slow month for gun sales, so we have adjusted our hours for the summer. We'll be opening at noon on weekdays instead of 10:00 o'clock. Saturday hours remain 9:00 to 4:00.

As always we're open by appointment.

Monday - Closed

Tuesday 12 - 5

Wednesday 12 - 5

Thursday 12 - 7

Friday 12 - 5

Saturday 9 - 4

Sunday Closed.

Just stopped by today. Nothing but good vibes all around. It's a nice, relaxed environment and Marc seems not to mind people just browsing &/or shootin' the shit. The new location is going to be bigger than Four Seasons, and I'm sure I'll be by there often. Picked up a couple of boxes of S&B 9mm for a pretty good price.

Just stopped by today. Nothing but good vibes all around. It's a nice, relaxed environment and Marc seems not to mind people just browsing &/or shootin' the shit. The new location is going to be bigger than Four Seasons, and I'm sure I'll be by there often. Picked up a couple of boxes of S&B 9mm for a pretty good price.
I may have seen you there. I was the guy in the Jimi Hendrix shirt fondling the 1911s and the 03-A3. ;)

I'm looking forward to the new shop. There's a lot of inventory that they just didn't have room for in the current store that I'd love to rummage through.

I just talked to Marc this afternoon. The new location (bigger store) is now open. They did the move over the weekend and they're still putting on the finishing touches but the new store is open. It's basically around the corner from the old location. I believe the new address is 627 High St. in Clinton.
I can't wait to check out the new store. [grin]

Stopped in yesterday and couldn't believe how much bigger the new store is. Lots of handgun cases and a nice wall full of long guns. They spent the whole weekend setting it up and did a great job!

I stopped by yesterday and was very pleased...bought an underfolder for what I feel was a steal and Marc was very cool and laid back! plus he promoted NES before I told him I was a member! Highly Recommended Dealer!!!!

Stopped in to see the new shop tonight (open until 7 PM on Thursdays!). Coming along very nicely, with ALOT more display space. New shop is long and narrow, but still about five times the size of the old one.

Put some more deposit money down on a little gem I spotted the other day - can't wait for tax-free weekend to come.

Congrats to Dave and Marc for really growing this business into a winner!!!

I was there tonight too. It's turning into a really nice shop. They told me they will be open Sat and Sunday during the tax free holiday.

I stopped in yesterday to pick up some ammo. This is my new favorite shop. Lots of counter space for hand guns and a very long wall for long guns. It's nice to see the shop on such a busy street, instead of being tucked away down a back road.

Super shop! All my regular dealers were closed and I needed a transfer done. Called IDC and talked to Mark, he said he would stay open past close for me to get there and get it done for me. Excellent guy! I think I found my new favorite gun shop. Highly recommend...

god I hate this place!! I feel like a crack addict I can never leave without buying something!! I'll be by this week for ammo.....again.

I was just on the phone with Marc; he mentioned that they're going to be blowing out some Mosins this weekend for the tax holiday (and they're open on Sunday, too!).

Excellent condition Mosin Nagant 91/30s are $99.95, with bayonet (some are matching numbers) and accessories CASH OR CREDIT.

If I didn't have one already...

I was just on the phone with Marc; he mentioned that they're going to be blowing out some Mosins this weekend for the tax holiday (and they're open on Sunday, too!).

Excellent condition Mosin Nagant 91/30s are $99.95, with bayonet (some are matching numbers) and accessories CASH OR CREDIT.

If I didn't have one already...

Ross, is one Mosin really enough? It's always good to have a back-up.[wink]

Ross, is one Mosin really enough? It's always good to have a back-up.[wink]

Mark, the Mosin IS the backup! It's the backup in case my Enfield fails... which is the backup in case the Garand fails. So many guns, so little time.

BTW... I stopped in at IDC to pick up my Sistema from getting a new rear sight put on. Here's the rack of Mosins they've got. Anyone read Russian?

IMAG0616.jpg

it was a great store. I was in there for the 1st time over the weekend. Very nice people, and although their prices are definitely higher than other gun shops, I will definitely go back. Its only 15 minutes from my house as well, which helps. But I am sure they would negotiate the prices a little bit too if you are a serious buyer. I bought an LCR on Saturday after I traded in my rifle to them. Good guys and goon convo too. Some places rush you out, but I didn't feel that there. they would talk forever, which I like.

Great gun selection, excellent customer service... another great reason to check out IDC, they have a gunsmith on board, he has done some wonderful work and many years of experience with the following:

• Sig, 1911 and S&W revolver trigger work
• Regular and custom sight installation
• Custom build and repair of 1911s
• Extractor and Magazine tuning
• MIM parts replacements
• Polishing and refinishing
• Build ARs

All in all a great resource and I've been very pleased with everything he's done.

Great shop

What a great shop. It's really amazing how far these guys have come for only being open for less than a year. I've purchased 8 guns in the past 6 months, each transaction as smooth as the last. Keep it up guys.

Barely got out of there yesterday without purchasing something!
The place gets better (more fully stocked) every time I stop by.

Now we just got to convince them to start stocking reloading supplies and we'll be all set.....

Just got back from IDC in Clinton. My first time in the new location. A great deal on Moisin-Nagants $125.00 including accessories. They looked really clean and in good shape to me (did not check bores). Marc also had a couple of really nice Browning Hi-Powers one with internal and the other with external extractors, but the real gem, IMO, was the Colt New Service in .45 LC.

Marc and his staff are "good people"...check them out if you have not already done so, or if you have not been to the new location. Great selection, fair prices and a knowledgeable and friendly staff.

Back
Top Bottom