i think i'm going to give an uplula mag loader a try

Nobody would ever steal a Pink Uvula either.

Once you go Black you never go back.

They are all Pink on the inside, right?

Not looking forward to the arthritis coming down the pike.

I don't need one yet as my Glock plastic loader is good for me.

However, I can feel trouble brewing. My trigger finger knuckle is enlarged and has very minor pain when I make a fist.

I have elderly family members whose thumbs are not even strong enough to push the mag release on a Glock.

People like this are a danger on the range during classes because they point the gun all the way to their left at other people when pushing the mag release. This only happens when using their gun hand. To be safe on the range they actually need to push it with their off hand finger because they can't do so safely with their gun hand.

I took a class with one such person. He was unsafe to his neighbor as a result of this disability which I think was arthritis.

Nobody would ever steal a Pink Uvula either.

... I can feel trouble brewing. My trigger finger knuckle is enlarged and has very minor pain when I make a fist.
diane-arbus.jpg

They are OK. But I just don’t like one more thing I don’t need. I just load up all the mahd before I go in the days before the shoot..
Especially if you’re getting old or have problems their hands they’re definitely worth having

They are OK. But I just don’t like one more thing I don’t need. I just load up all the mahd before I go in the days before the shoot..
Especially if you’re getting old or have problems their hands they’re definitely worth having

ETA: Underscoring, for @Reptile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom