I need a new FFL - Boston area

I've used Precision Point for many transfers, but was just informed that they are giving up their license and no longer accepting transfers.

[snip - misunderstanding on my part]

Does anyone know of a good FFL that is easy to deal with in the Boston area, preferably North of 93 and East of 128/95.

Last edited:
That's too bad. I thought PPF was going to stay open until October. They will be missed.

That's what I thought too. Heck, I even picked up two receivers from them two weeks ago. Then found this out last week...

- - - Updated - - -

That's too bad. I thought PPF was going to stay open until October. They will be missed.

That's what I thought too. Heck, I even picked up two receivers from them two weeks ago. Then found this out last week...

Four Seasons is good as long as you are not transferring stripped frames for guns that they could not sell under the AG's regulations. Yes, it's legal. No, Four Season's won't do it. Carl fully understands the law and has made a decision to limit his legal exposure to AG harassment.

Lol you expect a dealer to answer email? Also could have gotten trapped in a spam filter, etc. Generally speaking if you don't get a response within a day or so they probably didn't get it. It's usually easier to just call...

Note: I have no skin in the game as I haven't used this shop in question. Frankly I'd just call around and see what their terms
are and that kind of thing.

-Mike

Just went through all the emails since February , the only unanswered one is from "Latoya the busty Brazilian that's horney tonight" . So unless you happen to be Latoya I haven't received your email, I'm thinking you may have the old email address

The new one is [email protected] if you want to give it a go again

I apologize for the confusion. Somehow my messages did not make it to you for whatever reason.
I came off as a prick in what I wrote and I apologize.

Unfortunately I already made contact with another FFL who just sent out the info - and it looks like I fired myself as a customer.

Sorry again, I edited my post to take away the negativity.

No worries on my end just didn't want you to think I was deliberately ignoring you, honestly I hate email simply for the fact that you can never be sure someone actually got to read it!! Give me a old fashioned phone call any day where voices can be heard and emotions understood!!!

And you are always welcome in the shop!! Hell, I don't even know who you are!!

Just went through all the emails since February , the only unanswered one is from "Latoya the busty Brazilian that's horney tonight" . So unless you happen to be Latoya I haven't received your email, I'm thinking you may have the old email address
The new one is [email protected] if you want to give it a go again
Any chance you could post the contact info here for that busty, horney Brazilian you mention??

Just sayin'....
[grin]

I like bay state arms in Peabody. Have not transferred through them but the shop was very accommodating and its new.

I like bay state arms in Peabody. Have not transferred through them but the shop was very accommodating and its new.

I was just poking around their face space page today after seeing it pop up as something a friend of mine had 'liked'. Seems like they are in the little plaza across from Hess from the looks of the map I glanced at. Planning to check them out, glad to hear good things.

I have been doing business with Bay State since they opened. They have done incoming and outgoing transfers for me and have been great to deal with. They have an excellent staff who appear knowledgeable and very patient with customers.

Back
Top Bottom