I KNEW it...AK47 IS more deadly than an AR15

I came here hoping to see the video of the AK that blows up in that one guys face.
I was sorely disappointed

145mkp.gif

The only twitter attention this woman gets is from "our" side

Personally, I think there is a pro gun person behind that account, I believe that they are validating their own 'crusade' against the anti gunners.

Been telling you guys this all along and it takes a libtard to convince you gAyR fanboys. sallys.

Where do I get one that shoots 47 bullets per pull and who has 47rnd mags?

Mine does it. It finishes off the last 17 when you put in a fresh mag, so watch out. The best part is the whole cartridge shoots out, not just the pointy copper part.

Mine does it. It finishes off the last 17 when you put in a fresh mag, so watch out. The best part is the whole cartridge shoots out, not just the pointy copper part.

I use Glock magazines in my AK. Why? because it just sounds better to the anti's. Think about it, an AK with Glock capacity. Makes zero sense but it's full of "buzzwords"..[smile]
BTW. My FA BCG doesn't work properly I guess. Still just a semi...Is it broken?

I use Glock magazines in my AK. Why? because it just sounds better to the anti's. Think about it, an AK with Glock capacity. Makes zero sense but it's full of "buzzwords"..[smile]
BTW. My FA BCG doesn't work properly I guess. Still just a semi...Is it broken?

Those FA BCG's only work if you file down the disconnector.

The rate of fire can be controlled/adjusted depending on how much material you remove.

Back
Top Bottom