• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I feel so much safer at TF Green now

I can picture some overweight guy being super proud of what he found, bringing it to his boss all excited. Then his boss getting excited and spending 3hrs getting the pics and text to line up and printing it to show everyone how awesome his guys are.

They are probably doing a team huddle early in the morning and highlighting this huge win. Getting excited to start the day and protect 'Murica from plastic parts.

Now that's an impressive resume! I was hoping to see a mall cop position prior to becoming an airport screening hero!

Yeah. Turns out Ed Markey can now become a TSA agent - scooping ice cream is a prerequisite. (If he's lucky, he'll get to pat down Biden - an avid ice cream lover.)

Must be a ghost gun because I don't see any gun.

Ummm, isn't that the point? Ghost? Gun????

Flying out of TF Green this week, this sign was posted in the security line. Not ONE of these items is a dangerous weapon. The TSA agent is a real freakin hero!View attachment 793641

Those six parts were probably counted as six individual firearms. (TSA claims to have stopped 3200 firearms from flying in the first half of 2023)

That gun could have self-assembled and hijacked the plane. I'm so glad that the TSA is there to protect us and keep us safe. I think they deserve a hug for all of the hard work they do. I mean it's not easy being a security actor and having to do this day in and day out. They deserve our support.

Back
Top Bottom