I bought a .22lr savage bolt action synth stock with accu trigger.

I really do like the accu trigger. I put a cheap Simmons scope on it, went through about 100 rnds. today. Great fun, cheap to shoot, and easily more accurate than I am. Highly recommended.

I love the way that Savages shoot. I just don't like where they put their magazine. It's just too far forward for me. Read, ME. But damn, they just shoot so damn good. But I can't get over the fact that I have to move my hand so damn forward on the stock to buy more. I hav my .30-06, but it's a single shot bolt action. So I don't have to worry about it...but it's no .22

And I loves me my .22s. I believe, you just can't have too many .22s.

Congrats on the new rifle, and glad that you love it!

Savage is a great rifle, besides the accutrigger you can get a left handed rifle in most popular calibers. I have an LE model with a heavy barrel and it's fantastic. Also have a rimfire that the kids use, no accutrigger but it's great.

I can see what you mean about the magazine, not a big to me though. I do want to pick up a spare magazine of these days too.

I can see what you mean about the magazine, not a big to me though. I do want to pick up a spare magazine of these days too.

Yea, it's that it's placed JUST forward of where I like to hold a rifle. So, while it's not competely under my hand, it's enough where I have to change the way I hold a rifle. But it seems that it's only really been on the .22s and the .17 HMRs.

Back
Top Bottom