Dont judge. But I bought this monstrosity

So how does it shoot? I don't enjoy 7.62x54R out of a full size rifle (nor does my shoulder). I can't imagine this is much fun beyond the "wow" factor.

So how does it shoot? I don't enjoy 7.62x54R out of a full size rifle (nor does my shoulder). I can't imagine this is much fun beyond the "wow" factor.
Idk how it shoots yet. I just got it today. Need to find some sucker...um person to shoot it..lol. I have shot one before and there isn't much recoil, it's just loud and a big fireball. It's just for fun.. or some consider it fun.

Give it to
Idk how it shoots yet. I just got it today. Need to find some sucker...um person to shoot it..lol. I have shot one before and there isn't much recoil, it's just loud and a big fireball. It's just for fun.. or some consider it fun.
Give it to Andrew @DW357 . It might not survive being fired, but I am pretty sure he will fire anything

View attachment 868301
View attachment 868303View attachment 868304View attachment 868305View attachment 868306View attachment 868307View attachment 868308

It looks like someone to a tactacool shit on this gun, then dropped some drugs and went into a locksmith fetish.
I bought it because I have been looking for a Mosin to make into an Obrez pistol. I hate to cut up a good gun and this one is far from that. I figured I can take all the shit off of the gun, chop the barrel down and make huge fireballs.
I'm thinking of chopping it down to like a 9.5 inch barrel. It would leave like 2 inches beyond the wood line.

This is what it would look like with 2 inches sticking out. It's hard to get a good idea of what it would look like with all the junk on it. It's distracting.
View attachment 868312
Someone took the serial number to heart (420).
View attachment 868314

Check out how centered to bore is from the factory. I guess that's what happens when Germany is invading you and you need guns.
View attachment 868315

Impressive! It's so bad it's actually pretty awesome

I could have lived with everything on the original photos except the rail - I can't imagine how uncomfortable that is to hold, let alone shoot.

Now that you've taken all the garbage off and cut the barrel, it looks pretty good. I'd shoot it in an instant.

I'm also a fan of sporterized milsurps, so I'm kinda twisted that way.

Back
Top Bottom