How the Military would crush a rebellion

Very interesting subject. I will bring this up, as it ties in with the welfare riot stuff. You can add a race war into the mix as well. I think this would happen, at the same time everything else was going on. This may act to break up the military as well.

Last time I checked it was "US troops" who gunned down un-armed college students at Kent State.

From what I am givin to understand those 'us troops' at kent state where YOUNGER then the students who were rioting, which was the whole reason for the troops to be ASKED there in the first place, those 'peasefull' students, burned down a ROTC building WITH CHILDREN INSIDE OF IT and have been rioting in the local communities. Even the rioters admited that someone on there side fired first, though they say it was a agent provocateur, but likely just one of the anarchist types that show up to any protest.

I guess I just get pissed when people talk about the edited history as facts.

"We" would have one thing going for "us"
Inscription on the little gate at the sniper school where I got my badge:
"Dieu n'est pas pour le gros bataillion, mais pour ceux qui tirent le mieux".
God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best.
Voltaire (1694-1778), French philosopher

Last edited:
keep-calm-and-crush-them-6.png

In the past few weeks a lot of people have asked me if I bought an AR, or am going to before they try to ban them. I said no, why pay the inflated prices, when there will be plenty to pick up off the battlefield. Pretty sad if this country comes to that.

When it comes down to it, most in the military come from traditional American families. Grew up around guns, friends own guns, parents own guns, they have always been around. Its a concept that is 1) In the Constitution 2) Close to the hearts of probably 90% of military members.

I can't say I can predict how such a situation would evolve or that I'm completely confident that *something* bad would not happen for a while/on small scales but if it really got ugly, things would start to break down.

Also, the majority in the military come from South and midwest states. A paltry 12% come from New England, and only 22% from the West Coast. My guess is that the values of the majority of service members would tend to disagree with and refuse to obey an unlawful order. Defections to rebels would be huge.

One of the other interesting but unpleasant opportunities would be for a foreign nation to invade. If not the mainland then AK, HI or something not 'ours' but defended by us. Something I wonder if planners ever figure on, if you were an opposing nation going to land troops in America would you land them in North Carolina or Massachusetts? Other considerations apply but from problematic civilian population ie guns per household and the knowledge to use them it is no brainer.
hahaha, imagine an amphibious assault on Provincetown.

From what I am givin to understand those 'us troops' at kent state where YOUNGER then the students who were rioting, which was the whole reason for the troops to be ASKED there in the first place, those 'peasefull' students, burned down a ROTC building WITH CHILDREN INSIDE OF IT and have been rioting in the local communities. Even the rioters admited that someone on there side fired first, though they say it was a agent provocateur, but likely just one of the anarchist types that show up to any protest.

I guess I just get pissed when people talk about the edited history as facts.

This is true and I think those circumstances only make it more obvious the military will at least initially engage rebels. There's a significant time period and support structure that must evolve to convert "terrorism" and/or coup into a real revolutionary/civil war. You need to survive the first wave of propaganda and branding that is inevitable. Do this and gov't will do the only thing it knows how to do, abuse power at a previously unwitnessed level. When it does this and starts deploying national guard or army you'll know you've taken it to the next level.

Back
Top Bottom