How the Military would crush a rebellion

Ok so I read this thread..........so if the blueheads set foot on US. soil then it will be serious go to time right? If the complete I don't give a shit mentality about current affairs that suroundss me. Has and indecation on further governmental issues. I see a tough battle. I see nothing stopping us military or any other country forces we have trained from carrying out the objective and destroying the targets....they will not be killing Americans

Oh, there's a law in place limiting the government's authority. Now I'm not worried anymore.

What he said. Posse comitatus would be suspended with the stroke of a pen or an executive order. When the sheep hear gunfire in their own backyard and drive by the stacked bodies from both side on the way to the mall, I guarantee their desire for gun confiscation will wane. They will trade anything for security, even their libtard beliefs.

Guerilla warfare, huh? How many of you armchair commandos know the first thing about it? Who on here knows how to make an IED? Who on here knows about small unit tactics?
Have you guys seen that show with that "militia? A bunch of overweight wanabes, who think that going out in the woods and fire their AKs like it's getting out of style. That;s what you have to work with. THe Vietminh/vietcong had serious training from the NVA and the russians. The Afghanis are at war since what, 30 years? They are experienced in what they do. For some of them, they were born into it.
Of course you will have some ex military within your ranks. But you also will have the problem of distrust. The guy standing right next to you could be a spook sent or paid by the govWhere do you think you could have an edge? The only place could be small towns, that render their armor useless. Outside of towns, they will get you awfully quick. A drone to find you, and a heliported force would be there in no time. And those guys will bring mortars (that you don't have), grenades (that you don't have), supplies (that you don't have), nightvision (that you may have, but the next guy may not be able to afford).
I'm sorry to say, guys, you will have to go to terrorist tactics to move anything. Your best chance will be to stay low profile, hit a soft target, and move. Rinse and repeat.

TV focuses on the fat retards in cammo. I think you underestimate the American spirit. It will be a mixed bag of ex-military and the totally green. Head to head with fed thugs would never be the game plan. Hit and run and sabotage is the key along with winning the support of the general population. The great thing about having a current military trained in counterinsurgency is it also educates them on insurgency.

Guerilla warfare, huh? How many of you armchair commandos know the first thing about it? Who on here knows how to make an IED? Who on here knows about small unit tactics?
Have you guys seen that show with that "militia? A bunch of overweight wanabes, who think that going out in the woods and fire their AKs like it's getting out of style. That;s what you have to work with. THe Vietminh/vietcong had serious training from the NVA and the russians. The Afghanis are at war since what, 30 years? They are experienced in what they do. For some of them, they were born into it.
Of course you will have some ex military within your ranks. But you also will have the problem of distrust. The guy standing right next to you could be a spook sent or paid by the govWhere do you think you could have an edge? The only place could be small towns, that render their armor useless. Outside of towns, they will get you awfully quick. A drone to find you, and a heliported force would be there in no time. And those guys will bring mortars (that you don't have), grenades (that you don't have), supplies (that you don't have), nightvision (that you may have, but the next guy may not be able to afford).
I'm sorry to say, guys, you will have to go to terrorist tactics to move anything. Your best chance will be to stay low profile, hit a soft target, and move. Rinse and repeat.

I'll revisit my IRA reference from another thread. They literally started, with the help of maybe a dozen or so ex-mil and demolition workers. This was not a large force by any stretch of the imagination. Not a single one outside of those select few had any battlefield experience, any weapons experience, any explosives experience, and any knowledge of military tactics. They were taught, quickly, and effectively. Overnight, they had a seriously efficient and brutal force that quite literally kept the English up at night in cold sweats. What they lacked in training, they made up for in sheer anger and a reason for fighting. The will to fight is 90% of it as far as I'm concerned. They felt as though their cause was worth fighting, killing, and dying for (see the hunger strikes). You can't destroy that kind of spirit, it's in their veins. I'm sure some Americans, just like some Irish, will stand up with the same spirit. You can always be taught to fight, you can't be taught to have the balls to do it. I don't know what I will do, I'd like to think that I have it in me if the country was on the verge of becoming a totalitarian state. I certainly won't rule it out like quite a few people on here, writing myself off as someone who will sit back. A huge portion of the IRA, RIRA, etc were simple farm hands from the area that lived under British occupied Ireland that had enough of seeing the soldiers and living under the crown. Simple fellows that never saw the likes of a battlefield, never mind held a rifle. Well...we've all seen how well those sons of erin adapted.

I'm just saying, if it came down to that, I have quite a bit of faith that the Americans that would stand up, could learn quickly how to be effective fighters.

I'll revisit my IRA reference from another thread. They literally started, with the help of maybe a dozen or so ex-mil and demolition workers. This was not a large force by any stretch of the imagination. Not a single one outside of those select few had any battlefield experience, any weapons experience, any explosives experience, and any knowledge of military tactics. They were taught, quickly, and effectively. Overnight, they had a seriously efficient and brutal force that quite literally kept the English up at night in cold sweats. What they lacked in training, they made up for in sheer anger and a reason for fighting. The will to fight is 90% of it as far as I'm concerned. They felt as though their cause was worth fighting, killing, and dying for (see the hunger strikes). You can't destroy that kind of spirit, it's in their veins. I'm sure some Americans, just like some Irish, will stand up with the same spirit. You can always be taught to fight, you can't be taught to have the balls to do it. I don't know what I will do, I'd like to think that I have it in me if the country was on the verge of becoming a totalitarian state. I certainly won't rule it out like quite a few people on here, writing myself off as someone who will sit back. A huge portion of the IRA, RIRA, etc were simple farm hands from the area that lived under British occupied Ireland that had enough of seeing the soldiers and living under the crown. Simple fellows that never saw the likes of a battlefield, never mind held a rifle. Well...we've all seen how well those sons of erin adapted.

I'm just saying, if it came down to that, I have quite a bit of faith that the Americans that would stand up, could learn quickly how to be effective fighters.

Well said Michael, I agree 100%. The goal would never be to try to do a battle head on with our own military anyway since that would be suicide, and anyone who thinks that they would grab a few buddies and their guns to go head to head in battle against our military has been playing COD a bit too much in their mom's basement.

Yes there will be fat guys in camo. I will be one of them. I have no illusions of being an instant Rambo. I anticipate that if something happens I will be dead very early on and I am at peace with that. Don't forget that you need people to feed you, hide you, make ammo, patch you up and keep you supplied. I am one hell of a camp cook fwiw.

Don't count as many as you think being on our side, look at the Katrina confiscations.

Yes there will be fat guys in camo. I will be one of them. I have no illusions of being an instant Rambo. I anticipate that if something happens I will be dead very early on and I am at peace with that. Don't forget that you need people to feed you, hide you, make ammo, patch you up and keep you supplied. I am one hell of a camp cook fwiw.

Don't count as many as you think being on our side, look at the Katrina confiscations.

Same here bro. I got food stores, safe places to camp, ammunition and if need be I can stand ground and make it damn difficult for those folks chasing the good guys. I know my terrain and I have my hidey holes. They can get a full belly and a good nights sleep while I prowl the perimeter. Not everybody has to be Rambo.

I'd rather lose. The point is restoring American. Not turning into the enemy.

It doesn't matter what your motives or tactics are, the MSM will treat anyone attacking the existing governmental structure as terrorists. We could bring back the original founding fathers and they'd be depicted as terrorists.

Historically, anyone opposing the existing system are terrorists until they win. Then they become freedom fighters. If their motives are good, then history will treat them as Founding Fathers.

Major Pitcairn was pretty clear about his attitude to the militiamen drawn up on Lexington green:

About then, Pitcairn yelled, "Disperse, ye rebels, disperse," or "Lay down your arms, you damned rebels, and disperse," or "Throw down your arms, ye villains, ye Rebels."

Fortunately, for us, the terrorists prevailed. More importantly, their leaders didn't succumb to the lure of power after they won. The problem with any revolution is that you never really know what will emerge when the fighting is done. That's why it should be the last option.

I don't disgree with you, but if it happens we really won't know what we've got until the smoke clears.

If you go into a full blown rebellion/civil uprising, you have to assume there will be no .mil turnover rate, its citizens vs .gov troops. As stated b4, no head on hits, soft targets, drop media like bags of shit, politicians go quickly. If you gain any turnovers from.mil or .police, the better for your side, but remember, .gov plays dirty, real dirty, how many of the turnovers will be plants or assassins. You need to play dirtier, harder, smarter and be light on mobility. They have the eyes in the sky looking at heat signatures, time for those reflective blankets, spray painted black of course. Roadblocks and checkpoints are lightly manned and will drop quick, you need to hit and run. There's not enough airpower, APC's or other support goodies to support all the checkpoint backs. There's 1.78/1000 police to citizen ratio in my town, CT average is 2.38, their toast, quickly. Hit and runs will demoralize the lefties into their own safety camps, hang the sympathizers in plain view for all to see in the morning, want to see them start packing, pronto. IED's are easy to make, there's so much crap we have floating around to make big bangs with, it isn't funny.

Which is why we have Posse Comitatus.

You mean HAD Posse Comitatus...

In 2006, the Congress modified the Insurrection Act as part of the 2007 Defense Authorization Bill (repealed as of 2008).
On September 26, 2006, President Bush urged Congress to consider revising federal laws so that U.S. armed forces could restore public order and enforce laws in the aftermath of a natural disaster, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition.
These changes were included in the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 (H.R. 5122), which was signed into law on October 17, 2006.[SUP][5][/SUP]
Section 1076 is titled "Use of the Armed Forces in major public emergencies." It provided that:
The President may employ the armed forces... to... restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition... the President determines that... domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order... or [to] suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such... a condition... so hinders the execution of the laws... that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law... or opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.[SUP][6][/SUP]
In 2008, these changes in the Insurrection Act of 1807 were repealed in their entirety, reverting to the previous wording of the Insurrection Act[SUP][7][/SUP] that in its original form was written to limit Presidential power as much as possible in the event of insurrection, rebellion, or lawlessness.
In 2011, U.S. President Barack Obama signed National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 into law. Section 1031, clause "b", article 2 defines a 'covered person', i.e., someone possibly subject to martial law, as the following: "A person who was a part of or substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners, including any person who has committed a belligerent act or has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy forces." [SUP][8][/SUP]

You mean HAD Posse Comitatus...

In 2006, the Congress modified the Insurrection Act as part of the 2007 Defense Authorization Bill (repealed as of 2008).
On September 26, 2006, President Bush urged Congress to consider revising federal laws so that U.S. armed forces could restore public order and enforce laws in the aftermath of a natural disaster, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition.
These changes were included in the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 (H.R. 5122), which was signed into law on October 17, 2006.[SUP][5][/SUP]
Section 1076 is titled "Use of the Armed Forces in major public emergencies." It provided that:
The President may employ the armed forces... to... restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition... the President determines that... domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order... or [to] suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such... a condition... so hinders the execution of the laws... that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law... or opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.[SUP][6][/SUP]
In 2008, these changes in the Insurrection Act of 1807 were repealed in their entirety, reverting to the previous wording of the Insurrection Act[SUP][7][/SUP] that in its original form was written to limit Presidential power as much as possible in the event of insurrection, rebellion, or lawlessness.
In 2011, U.S. President Barack Obama signed National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 into law. Section 1031, clause "b", article 2 defines a 'covered person', i.e., someone possibly subject to martial law, as the following: "A person who was a part of or substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners, including any person who has committed a belligerent act or has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy forces." [SUP][8][/SUP]

Vagueness=.gov security

"I don't think our military would fire on their own people. That's Hollywood shit.."

That's exactly what I'm saying (in case you misinterpreted).

Let's not forget what happened at Kent State in Ohio. NG shot and killed 4 protesters.

The key would be hit sift targets fast electrical grids fuel supply's food supply lines. If there's no gas planes don't fly tanks don't move. The military would be mobilized bases would be bare bones lol. This would be an ugly war. Most military bases aren't meant to keep army's out only a few people here and there. Chain link fences can be cut and there's few guards at entrances. If even a foreign government attacked the right spots we'd be screwed. What if rebels got into a nuclear launch site launched a nuke into space and emped the us once again were screwed no power no food our society relies on electricity.

The good news, I guess, is that if a revolt were to occur, the American public would not have the stomach for it.

I don't know about that, there are probably tens of millions of people that would be glad that all those "tea party gun toting rednecks" were finally getting taken out.

There's a difference between SWAT executing a no-knock warrant on the wrong house and going up against a semi-hardened rebel. One is a "mistake" that they can justify as somebody else's fault, the other is a conscious act, which is harder to rationalize.

I'm not terribly worried about MSM and propaganda. It's simple; our power infrastructure is so outdated and "soft" that neighborhood kids with .22's would make short work of substations everywhere. Sheep don't have genny's, and most military/NG/police facilities would be over a couple of days. That also ties in to the "drones will watch, helicopters will follow" argument. The guy operating the drone from a bunker has to be able to actually CALL the base the helicopter is at. Youthink fat-ass civilian blue-collar workers are gonna make a tanker run a SECOND time after getting shot at? So, not much wide-spread propaganda, and not much communication after a couple of days.

As to civilian resistance to military force, organization and training... Anybody ever heard of the Warsaw ghetto, circa 1940's? A bunch of ultimate sheep, citified Jews (I'm Jewish by the way) fought off the most trained, best equipped armies the world had ever seen. Not for days, but for a year. Shopkeepers, schoolteachers, tailors.... Beating back first the regular troops, then the elite SS. S, can locals, on their home turf, fighting against their own countrymen prevail? Who do you think would be more motivated? The Nazi troops fighting untermenschen? Or American troops fighting American citizens? If the Nazis couldn't prevail for a year, in a much less materialistic needy world, what makes you think American troops could?

We've been in Afganistan for how long against how many?

Guerrilla warfare is nothing like real warfare. Soldiers called up to duty and obeying unconstitutional orders would have to deal with their own houses being burned to the ground and their families in danger.

The US military is not capable of winning such a war.

+1

Well, somebody's been doing some homework.

Go Here:

http://tinyurl.com/3wq7epj

Also, no one has dealt with this: What happens with the nukes?

I think even if TSHTF and armed guerella warfare started on US soil I'm not so sure a foreign power would still see it as a good time to invade since the USG would still have control over the nukes. Even if the USG lost their land based silos to rebels, those subs are still out there and the commanders could find a way to block communications of the submariners to home.

I'd like to restate Calsdad's earlier point.

Force .gov to care for cities and everything implodes. The last thing you want to do as a rebel is enter a large city. Sit back and sabotage. Move, break something, move again. Occasionally take a few shots at the people who try to fix what you broke. Think the utility guy is going to work on the substation after a few rounds go by his head or his buddy got toasted there? Not going to happen.

Cities are entirely dependent on outside support for food/power/gas. Stop any one of those three and .gov is going to be too busy dealing with the welfare queen riots to hunt down rebels. Force them to deal with the result of the nanny state they created. When free shit stops flowing, people who got it will do what all spoiled children do: Throw a tantrum and blame the people who are suppose to give them everything.

Go Here:

http://tinyurl.com/3wq7epj

Also, no one has dealt with this: What happens with the nukes?

I think even if TSHTF and armed guerella warfare started on US soil I'm not so sure a foreign power would still see it as a good time to invade since the USG would still have control over the nukes. Even if the USG lost their land based silos to rebels, those subs are still out there and the commanders could find a way to block communications of the submariners to home.

LOL, damn dude. You could give people a heads up before they click on that link. If I wasnt on some gov list before, Im pretty sure I am now.

LOL, damn dude. You could give people a heads up before they click on that link. If I wasnt on some gov list before, Im pretty sure I am now.

The best thing is for EVERYONE to be clicking on those links. The more people do, the harder it is for them to track everyone.

And everyone should have a copy of that book.

Back
Top Bottom