How pork chops get to the super market.

We grow 2 each year using 300 feet of electric netting connected to a solar charger. They get moved every week and dig up about an acre each summer.
Constantly moving them to new pasture eliminates most of the smell and keeps them pretty happy. They get processed at a local family run butcher.

Bacon tastes better when you know how it was treated and what it ate.
Modern commercial feedlots farms are pretty gross.

....before they get to the bandsaw....

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Watched the OP's video. Humans are incapable of perfect error-free performance to the extent that that dude won't be looking at his finger or hand sliding across that table eventually.

so if we all stopped eating meat what happens to the cows, pigs, chickens, etc? Vegans have no answer, it's like talking to greenies about electric cars. I ask them where we would get all the electricity if we all drove electric cars and they go off on futuristic rants.

so if we all stopped eating meat what happens to the cows, pigs, chickens, etc? Vegans have no answer, it's like talking to greenies about electric cars. I ask them where we would get all the electricity if we all drove electric cars and they go off on futuristic rants.

You put a wind turbine on top of the car. As you move down the road, the blade spin and you make electricity to make you go. Duhhhh. ;)

These guy's never made it to the "Market" :) and they tasted good...The biggest problem was my buddies girl friend named them. We told her to go see a movie on their last day but she did not listen... piggies.jpg

I love eating meat, I just prefer to spare myself the unpleasantness of seeing how it got from its feet to my plate.

Meh. I used to be squeamish about meat. I hated touching meat. I'd do it, but I wasn't happy.

Today??? I'm not sure starting the butchering would be a pleasant experience. But get me down to half-a-hog or half-a-cow and I'd probably be alright.

My wife is always amazed at how I tackle meat. Taking a full rib roast or what-have-you and turning it into multiple meals. It's a treat. I can do magic with chicken, but I suck at cooking whole birds, so I don't bother. But I can hack one up pretty easily.

I think they use these to make the rear main-seals out of, on transmissions...

1403195341-0-jpg.270157

Did it bother them to be upside-down like that just to get a shower?...

piggies-jpg.270214

These guy's never made it to the "Market" :) and they tasted good...The biggest problem was my buddies girl friend named them. We told her to go see a movie on their last day but she did not listen...View attachment 270214

We keep names food related. Helps people remember they are not pets.
Doughnut and Cruller
Ginger and Rosemary
Gummy Bear and Gummy Worm
Haminator and Baconater

Back
Top Bottom