• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many of you carry on a daily basis?

I carry 100% of the time and have for over 40 years. Exceptions would be medical/dental stuff and Fed/State buildings(where you can't carry).
Kahr PM9 in the summer, Glock 27 in the winter.

When I still lived in MA (damn it feels good to use the past tense there) I carried as often as I could. Problem was I lived and worked very near to the CT border and often crossed into CT during the day. I never got around to getting a CT permit, so I really had to plan my weekdays carefully in order to carry. I'd say it would be most accurate to say I carried daily but not all day.

Unfortunately this. Except instead of CT it's MA.

There were definitely some interesting points here (thanks Mark056 and Lens) that I didn't take into consideration when posting this thread. I completely agree that there is too much personal information floating around the internet these days that can come back to haunt a person. I 100% respect your opinions on carry/not carry being your own business and not wanting to share, I'm a firm believer that a person should keep their life as private as they want and that is that.
However, I would say that in this case someone who is actively "stalking" a person and finds them on this website would draw the conclusion that they have firearms and are quite possibly carrying concealed, whether or not that person said so in this thread. That is my opinion but we are all entitled to have our own opinions, just like privacy.
Thanks all for the good conversation! [thumbsup]

got it covered, you need one of these

252294_10150262504502018_671022017_8865101_5568609_n.jpg

kinda defeats the whole concealed carry thing,lmao!!!

I carry wherever I can legally do so, on any occasion. I constantly practice at home and the range drawing/deploying my firearm with different cover garments from the same IWB holster.

There are some situations where it just isn't practical or possible to carry.

For example, running, the gym, shower time, work prohibits, etc.

Someone else mentioned not being able to carry at work and needing to do errands to and from work. Those are probably higher risk times to be without your CCW, are you going to take extra round trips home to get your CCW?

The seatbelt argument is good but you are far more likely to get in a car accident than you are to need your CCW. So it's sort of a situation where you're preparing for something so remotely possible that you need to consider all of the extra hassle you're going through. Yes I know the consequences at stake are dire, but still.

Note also I did not mention my personal carry/not carry preference/schedule...

Back
Top Bottom